It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Oh, no, I see...derailing and trolling it. Note that this is MY THREAD, I am the OP. THIS IS MY CLAIM. Leave it if it isn't worth reading. Too simple for you? Doesn't correspond to your disinfos task?

Derailing and trolling you say.

Are you not trolling by posting links to your own so called evidence hoping the gullible will fall for it?

So because I don't believe in your fantasy I have a disinfo task, I can't say I wasn't expecting that but what took you so long to play that card?

It suffices to read you to conclude about your task.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Menedes567

Olivet, what would happen to people who would have a shock of their lifetime when the fact that ETs exist have been revealed for all to see and know?

So how is that Cleveland thing working out for you?

Dr. Boylan got the timing off by a week.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Those who close their eyes will have more difficulties to see.

And those who close their mouths will have more difficulties to eat.

Your point is?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Flaunt

OlivetWhat are you talking about? The RAM Project can be found in many places on the Net.

There was a project named Replication Alien Machine Project, sponsored by the CIA, in which I contributed.

Yes, it can be found in many places on the net. And it's mainly articles written by you or stories on other UFO and conspiracy blogs. Hardly concrete stuff, is it?

If you worked for the CIA, secret project or not, it should be fairly easy to provide us with a credible piece of proof that we can all except, no? You must be loving all this attention and exposure for your website. You couldn't buy this kind of advertising....

What I wanted to say is that this RAM Project is well known apart from my blog. The list of the participants too (top level scientists).

I didn't work for the CIA. It is the Project which was sponsored by the participation of Ronald Pandolfi, as the CIA Deputy Director of the 'Science & Technology' Department. It suffices for you to call the CIA and ask Ron.

I mentioned my participation in this project to point out the difference between making a dream up and being serious in the UFOs studies. I got a life before ATS. I didn't need ATS to be known...since 10 years.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I mentioned my participation in this project to point out the difference between making a dream up and being serious in the UFOs studies. I got a life before ATS.

The problem is that if this program is willing to listen to Steven Greer what does that say about it?

So are you saying you don't have a life since joining ATS?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

VERY WELL SAID CHAMBERF=6!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Menedes567

tsurfer2000h

Olivet, what would happen to people who would have a shock of their lifetime when the fact that ETs exist have been revealed for all to see and know?

Last I saw it was a month, using an Earth based calendar.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Menedes567
Olivet, what would happen to people who would have a shock of their lifetime when the fact that ETs exist have been revealed for all to see and know? Will it be then responsibility for each person to deal with the truth or end up in the wrong side of history?

There are good questions. When we went to the moon, many people denied this incredible event for years. It will be the same with the ETs. The shock will be immense and many people will be scared. But the best way to accept this shock is to listen carefully to the Two Witnesses.

Choices will be addressed and given. We must remember that it takes time to be accustomed to such events, and particularly to the ETs presence around. They will multiply their shows up. It will help people to admit the evidences. The MSM will help a lot too.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Those who close their eyes will have more difficulties to see.

And those who close their mouths will have more difficulties to eat.

Your point is?

My point is that those who DON'T WANT to see won't see...whatever docs / evidences / links you could provide.

Your parallel with the mouth is interesting for you may die while being stubborn.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Flaunt

Menedes567
Olivet, what would happen to people who would have a shock of their lifetime when the fact that ETs exist have been revealed for all to see and know? Will it be then responsibility for each person to deal with the truth or end up in the wrong side of history?

The existence of alien life is not up for debate here. The story that they are turning up en masse this month in London is, though.

Did I say 'en masse'? I talked about two waves of UFOs sightings. I didn't elaborate about the number of ships on purpose.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Olivet
What I wanted to say is that this RAM Project is well known apart from my blog. The list of the participants too (top level scientists).

I didn't say it was not well known, just that it is well known on other similar types of blogs and websites as yours. You claim it is public knowledge, so show me where other than one of these kinds of websites. I also don't dispute that Ron Pandolfi works/worked for the CIA. I do, however, dispute the projects you are suggesting he has been involved in and also your involvement in said projects.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

And my reply still stands too for you should go back to the origin of this reply of mine.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Olivet

Flaunt

Menedes567

The existence of alien life is not up for debate here. The story that they are turning up en masse this month in London is, though.

Did I say 'en masse'? I talked about two waves of UFOs sightings. I didn't elaborate about the number of ships on purpose.

A mere figure of speech and not worth picking at, really. Anyway, go on....do spill the beans. Pretty please.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Menedes567

tsurfer2000h

Remember that I advised you to focus on London, did I?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is the gvt aware that the UFOs are coming?
Are they preparing?
Will the UFOs trigger a war between our gvts and them?
Who will win the war?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Your parallel with the mouth is interesting for you may die while being stubborn.

That is very unlikely to happen, but thanks for the concern.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

I mentioned my participation in this project to point out the difference between making a dream up and being serious in the UFOs studies. I got a life before ATS.

The problem is that if this program is willing to listen to Steven Greer what does that say about it?

So are you saying you don't have a life since joining ATS?

I said Gordon that his project would fail without my inputs. And it did. Now the project is dead, like his executive director, aka Gordon Novel (October 2012), despite (or because) Steven Greer participation.

I have a life since joining ATS. What I meant is that I didn't need ATS to be known (my interlocutor thought I needed ATS for advertisings purpose). Put my reply in its context.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Flaunt

Olivet

I didn't say it was not well known, just that it is well known on other similar types of blogs and websites as yours. You claim it is public knowledge, so show me where other than one of these kinds of websites. I also don't dispute that Ron Pandolfi works/worked for the CIA. I do, however, dispute the projects you are suggesting he has been involved in and also your involvement in said projects.

It is well known that Ron Pandolfi was involved in this project. What is not very well known is WHY he was involved. See my links.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Flaunt

Olivet

Flaunt

Menedes567

A mere figure of speech and not worth picking at, really. Anyway, go on....do spill the beans. Pretty please.

Thanks to point it out! I saw misunderstandings so many times.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You keep saying 'see my links'. I say your links prove nothing.

I look forward to your response of telling me you have proved this already, am I blind or stupid and to 'see your links'.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join