It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a former lurker :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hey ATS

I thought I would introduce myself I have been lurking for quite awhile now recently joined, My names Shana I'm 22 from Perth Australia I have 3 kids and I freaking love this site!!! You all make me feel normal my friends think I'm crazy when I bring up a lot of topics on here so it's refreshing! Look forward too my time on here

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Shana91aus
Hey ATS

I thought I would introduce myself I have been lurking for quite awhile now recently joined, My names Shana I'm 22 from Perth Australia I have 3 kids and I freaking love this site!!! You all make me feel normal my friends think I'm crazy when I bring up a lot of topics on here so it's refreshing! Look forward too my time on here

That's what I like about this site the most - It's refreshing. Stepping off into deep water you are, it's a whole other experience in terms of what you see and what you'll be exposed to. Have - a - blast ... and welcome!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shana91aus

Hello fellow Aussie, welcome!

Don't take it all too seriously but yes, friends can be painful. They do not wish to wake up yet. Let them slumber on until they are ready!

P

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks so much both of you for welcoming me

Ha yes Pheonix but I worry that it will be too late when they choose to haha all I hear is "oh you and your conspiracy theories" lol probably my fault because I seriously brought in to the 2012 conspiracies , lesson learnt... Lol

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shana91aus

Welcome Shana!

Now go forth & lurk no more...

Have fun & welcome to the party...

top topics

join