It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

legalize gay marriage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If there is some sort of depopulatin plan out there. Then legal all gay marriage in canada and usa. Most likely gay/lesbian parents would just adopt kids, that way they dont get pregnant. That would slow down population in the long run.

For ya'll who work for Government you get it?

No reglious or christians arugements with gay marriage in my thread please. Thanks.

I ,myself, am a christian and very open mind about thm. I have no against them.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteblack

How would it slow anything down? Your saying because it's legal more people would be doing it?...

Thats the argument for almost everything thats is illegal, that shouldn't be.

I don't think its something that someone looks at and says hu.. it is legal now.. so i want a husband

The law will just let people who are in love marry. it should have never been an issue.

edit on 6-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

no the gay adgenda is a plan made to divide us even further than we all ready are. It has nothing to do with human rights or depopulation. If they want to depopulate us they have so many other ways to do it

Ill start a list everybody add to it

1.GMOS

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Is that a joke? divide us? Sorry but if anything that brings us together, at least my opinion.

The more the gap closes the better, who's to say John can't marry Rick, and Kassy cant marry Kate?

Giving everyone equal rights isn't something that divides.

Brings everyone together.

it IS divided with the current stance

How would you like to be playing for the other team and told thats wrong and you don't deserve happiness?

Im not trying to attack either of you
just giving you another perspective.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't believe in any form of discrimination based on sexual identity and believe in full rights for gays to marry.

That being said, there is an agenda nonetheless going on from the highest level by those who hate women and equality and who are gay due to generational abuse and programming, not nature, and I'm speaking of the PTB and our leaders in this world and their minions.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Marriage is very over rated and is a financial trap for most. It is all about money and recognition. If it were to be taken seriously, the whole "till death do us part" thing should be enforced literally. What is the point of a life-long contract when it can be dissolved even within hours of being initiated? More people need to be held accountable when they enter into a failed marriage. If the gays are seeking a slice of this bogus custom it would have to be more of a recognition thing than anything else.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I believe in equal treatment for all of America's citizens. What I don't believe in is having big government shove their gay agenda down my throat. I am not a Christian or religious, but frankly, I find the idea of two men together in a sexual relationship disgusting. That doesn't mean I don't support their right to be together, but I don't have to like it or promote this behavior.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm afraid of gay marriage, that's why I'm not getting gay married!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

no it brings all the gays together as a group and it brings all the anti gays together as a group, and the rest of us get put into a group that doesnt give a sh*t. Now there is two groups of three that wont ever get along because they are divided by one issue.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

So would you have been they one who would want to discriminate against color?

It separated people. some were for it, some were against it, and others didn't really care.

Theres division with almost everything if not litterly everything, and that wont ever change, people will always find a reason to disagree

No i'm not saying your racist (just an example) or even wrong. As i said Im not trying to attack, just giving my perspective.

and i mean it in the upmost sincerity when i say, Thank you for giving me YOUR perspective.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

superman2012
I'm afraid of gay marriage, that's why I'm not getting gay married!

Then you might want to consider changing out of that Superman suit.

j/k

Gay marriage? - meh, they're welcome to pay an additional $7,000 in penalties under the ACA.
Go for it.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Personally I like to get Martin Luther King up in this B*tch and judge people based on character and actions not color, religion, sexual orientation, or even politics(which is a sham any way, but someone thinks real).

I say we all put each others differences aside and go after the ones trying to divide us in the first place. But since the puppet masters got us all by the short hairs its highly unlikely that will happen, metaphorically speaking we need to make the man loosen there grip on our pubes and start making real connections with other groups and have real discussions on what needs to be done.

edit on 6-10-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

whiteblack
If there is some sort of depopulatin plan out there. Then legal all gay marriage in canada and usa. Most likely gay/lesbian parents would just adopt kids, that way they dont get pregnant. That would slow down population in the long run.

No reglious or christians arugements with gay marriage in my thread please. Thanks.

Legal contracts now being available does not equal more people engaging in same-sex activities as population control. This topic made me laugh.

According to a census I think there was about 3.9% of the population that identified as LGBT. If that is population control then it's a really bad one.

Seems like if there was a big bad scheme of depopulation there would be less stringent abortion and birth control laws. Just sayin'.

edit on 6-10-2013 by OrphanApology because: d

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

whiteblack

Well considering that couples are now having less and less children and focusing more on their careers, They really don't need to legalize gay marriage. All they have to do is raise prices for basic amenities and boom, couples won't be able to afford children, population control complete.

-BmwSauber

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

DocHolidaze

no it brings all the gays together as a group and it brings all the anti gays together as a group, and the rest of us get put into a group that doesnt give a sh*t. Now there is two groups of three that wont ever get along because they are divided by one issue.

The "not wanting to get along" is YOUR fault, it's the fault of the "anti gay group", you are the ones pushing for a divide. Your illusion that the gays have an agenda "to drive society even further apart" is hideous. Why don't you look in a mirror?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

whiteblack

Legalizing gay marriage is not an effective depopulation method. Here's why.

Gays and Lesbians are something like 5% of the population (estimates vary). Legalizing Gay marriage means then that 2 out of 40 people, who weren't allowed to marry before are now allowed. This couple might adopt a child that might otherwise be alone, or they might have children through a surrogate mother or other alternative means.

How is this going to cause the population to decline? It wouldn't even cause the derivative of the population (rate of increase) to drop. Might even lead to a very small increase.
edit on 6/10/2013 by Glass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If you are gay and want to marry your partner go live in New Zealand, its legalised there.
I dont care either way after two failed marriages only the Lawyers are the winners.
Better off living in sin IMO.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

kudegras
If you are gay and want to marry your partner go live in New Zealand, its legalised there.
I dont care either way after two failed marriages only the Lawyers are the winners.
Better off living in sin IMO.

Prenups are easy to draft.

Marriage saves a lot of money tax wise depending what bracket you're in. There's other goodies too but that's one of the main ones.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

DocHolidaze

The "not wanting to get along" is YOUR fault, it's the fault of the "anti gay group", you are the ones pushing for a divide. Your illusion that the gays have an agenda "to drive society even further apart" is hideous. Why don't you look in a mirror?

everyone is looking for a fight on ats these days its sad

I am defintly not anti gay, i dont need to go into the details to prove my point.

I will say that I never said that the gays are trying to divide us I said the gay agenda is being used to divide us. So slow down there buddy and look past your own confrontational attitude (that was probably spawned from your mommy telling you that you were the most special kid in the world and your daddy not hugging you enough), and see that I am not the enemy you are so willing to fight.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Your a Christian and think homosexuality is ok?

What you mean is you are religious just like the ones Jesus condemned in his day as being whitewashed walls. There is no compromise. It doesn't mean you hate them, but in the same way you accept a thief but not his constant refusal to stop stealing, you do not accept homosexuality as normal because next step is legalizing sex with animals. Don't laugh, we did about homosexuality in 1970 !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join