It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment in 15-30 days, an EXTREMELY fast method. Mahasi Style Noting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
reply to post by ChrisdolmethSachs

From the label 'Renea' to 'Itsknowitall'.

Oh that, well it is obvious I think that you have no definition, no substance to project, and you love those Rosicrucian way.
Who are you anyway as undefined, un original and un-projecting to dispute my label. You said previously you don't care yet here you are clearly upset with all this moving that you can keep up with. Just being honest how I see things....Renea.
edit on 8-3-2014 by ChrisdolmethSachs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

starring, starring
flagging, flagging

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

ChrisdolmethSachs

Itisnowagain

Oh that, well it is obvious I think that you have no definition, no substance to project, and you love those Rosicrucian way.
Who are you anyway as undefined, un original and un-projecting to dispute my label. You said previously you don't care yet here you are clearly upset with all this moving that you can keep up with. Just being honest how I see things....Renea.

So again what does the word 'renea' represent - what form has formed in the mind?
You say you do not wish to offend but it does seem that you wish to have some type of impact.
If you cannot effect me - it may render you impotent.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

ChrisdolmethSachs

Itisnowagain

So again what does the word 'renea' represent - what form has formed in the mind?
You say you do not wish to offend but it does seem that you wish to have some type of impact.
If you cannot effect me - it may render you impotent.

Why should I explain anything to you at all?
You appear incapable of any of discussion that involves logic. You are a circular thinker without any definition as to who you are.
If you want my opinion you are lost, at least in the sense you cant make connections with people easy.

Renea represents an idea of peace to me with you. A figure that is more than the screen of bulls!t I am used to.
You don't like it fine, but don't try and bring me back to my anus where it started.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

ChrisdolmethSachs
Renea represents an idea of peace to me with you.

That wasn't so hard was it?
If one wanted peace one would be open and honest and would have clarified that when first asked.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

ChrisdolmethSachs
Renea represents an idea of peace to me with you.

That wasn't so hard was it?
If one wanted peace one would be open and honest and would have clarified that when first asked.

True, or you could just learn to trust first.
I don't always know myself why I do or say things and I don't question my thoughts. Perhaps I did not even know until you interrogated me lol

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

ChrisdolmethSachs
If you are not human that will be a problem for you in the future. It is a concept however there are rules for this sphere and those that want to distinguish themselves above the standard label are going to find life difficult. If you want division then war is exactly what you will get. This is how the universe works.

It's not a problem if you're awake. Human is a conventional term, it fits for us conventially, but in true reality there's no such thing. And the "standard label" is just another concept. It's a consensus reality delusion. As for division, the term Human is a division of the undefined into the concept of Human, so you're the one dividing. I don't know where you get this "war is what you'll get" idea from either. I don't know if that's intended to prod for fear or something but it simply makes no sense. We're talking about being beyond duality here, so division doesn't apply either. You're the one creating division in your post, not me.

To add another quote from the same page I linked to last time :

"The fermentations by which I would go to a deva-state, or become a gandhabba in the sky, or go to a yakkha-state & human-state: Those have been destroyed by me, ruined, their stems removed. Like a blue lotus, rising up, unsmeared by water, unsmeared am I by the world, and so, brahman, I'm awake."

www.accesstoinsight.org...

The goal is awakening, and in that state none of your concepts apply, no matter what or how much you type.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

robhines

ChrisdolmethSachs
If you are not human that will be a problem for you in the future. It is a concept however there are rules for this sphere and those that want to distinguish themselves above the standard label are going to find life difficult. If you want division then war is exactly what you will get. This is how the universe works.

It's not a problem if you're awake. Human is a conventional term, it fits for us conventially, but in true reality there's no such thing. And the "standard label" is just another concept. It's a consensus reality delusion. As for division, the term Human is a division of the undefined into the concept of Human, so you're the one dividing. I don't know where you get this "war is what you'll get" idea from either. I don't know if that's intended to prod for fear or something but it simply makes no sense. We're talking about being beyond duality here, so division doesn't apply either. You're the one creating division in your post, not me.

To add another quote from the same page I linked to last time :

"The fermentations by which I would go to a deva-state, or become a gandhabba in the sky, or go to a yakkha-state & human-state: Those have been destroyed by me, ruined, their stems removed. Like a blue lotus, rising up, unsmeared by water, unsmeared am I by the world, and so, brahman, I'm awake."

www.accesstoinsight.org...

The goal is awakening, and in that state none of your concepts apply, no matter what or how much you type.

With all due respect I have calculated in my own mind, my own reality the only way to stop reoccurring wars. Eliminate division and I personally have chosen the only label that has ever been there for me, that has ever had my back for real.
I understand there are levels where this doesn't apply. However I do not entertain those dimensions with an alter ego.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Has he been banned? Looks like it.

ChrisdolmethSachs
With all due respect I have calculated in my own mind, my own reality the only way to stop reoccurring wars. Eliminate division and I personally have chosen the only label that has ever been there for me, that has ever had my back for real.
I understand there are levels where this doesn't apply. However I do not entertain those dimensions with an alter ego.

If you still checked back to read this, it's definitely beyond ego, so agreed with you there. You might find this worth reading as well (and maybe researching further into.) : en.wikipedia.org...

Edit - and maybe these too, if you're genuinely interested :
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-3-2014 by robhines because: added links

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

What is it you are all looking to find? What is at the end of all this searching?

tell this to the average joe and guess what, there is still the I-Construct in tact, still suffering, still desires, still no access to nondual or emptiness states. By the way, if you are permanently in the nondual, there is still something prior to even that. Or there's the neo-advaita state of being detached from the mind/thoughts/I-Construct but not yet entirely submersed in the Nondual.

Notice also how your exchange with ChrisdolmethSachs unfolds in such a way that he's not getting your pointers, or if he is getting a few here and there, it will take time to ripen, to get, to understand what you are pointing to. For some, they need Mahasi Noting for a few weeks to ripen into what your pointing at, then the "pop" happens.

Even this pointing comes with 3 categories that many of the nondualists agree with
1. Super ripe, a few pointers completely open them to the Nondual.
2. Somewhat ripe, but still need time, perhaps months, years, to get it.
3. Completely unripened. You can repeat for their entire lives these pointers, and it will never be gotten.

There's so much more to it then that. If your in the Nondual state, the mind can create a trap that says, "this is it, this is the end, and there's nothing more."

Yet there is still something prior even to the Nondual. I've tasted it on several occasions. Also, I'm in agreement to many of the teachers I just met with in my India trip, the body also changes, chakras open, kundalini, meridians. Cultivating states without the body is just half the equation. Cultivating the body without states is just half the equation.

Again, if you think where you are now is the end.....its a trap....there's more

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I am not pointing to anything but the question still stands - What are you looking for?

What is at the end of the search that is worth seeking?

tell this to the average joe and guess what,

Guess what - I am not telling you or the average joe anything with the questions.

then the "pop" happens.

Is that what everyone is seeking? 'The pop'? What is 'the pop'?

Please explain what it is that you are promising with 'enlightenment' - what is it that you get?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I am not pointing to anything but the question still stands - What are you looking for?

There's nothing to look for when everything is seen as it is, and true identity is established. Then there is a flowering of ever deeper depths of openness, isness, bordelessness, and so forth.

What is at the end of the search that is worth seeking?

freedom!!!

Guess what - I am not telling you or the average joe anything with the questions.

have you genuinely broken anyone through in real life? serious question.

Is that what everyone is seeking? 'The pop'? What is 'the pop'?

what is the sky called by all the languages that exist? All different words pointing to the same thing.

Please explain what it is that you are promising with 'enlightenment' - what is it that you get?

detachment from the I-Construct that arises both in the heart and the mind.
detachment from desires, suffering, resulting in a profound and deep rooted contentment.
openness, isness, beingness, all One and simultaneously many.
bliss, love, transcendence, knowing
consciousness freed from the body, kundalini, chakras, channels opening and flowing
directly seeing/knowing the source of all thought, emotion, life energy that animates the body (these are all points which can be known)

Soooooooo much more to it all then what you are saying. If you like I can provide links & resources from various enlightened masters that prove there is more to it then just want your pointing to. That's what I'm trying to say, you can stop at one stage and self-justify that its the end all be all......

.......and yet saying, "there is no one there to experience any of that, as it is all self arising," is technically right, but still just 1 piece of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

dominicus

freedom!!!

Freedom from seeking more.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Itisnowagain : like I said to the person I was talking to previously : it can't be explained in words. This is because that type of state is an entry into what isn't fabricated, or conditioned, and language, ideas, concepts, etc, are. Why don't you try meditating, or trying this method yourself, and see if you can find out? Because even if you don't get it work fully, you can still get insights into what it's about if you try well enough.

edit : sorry, didn't see you'd been replied to already. Dominicus seems to do pretty well at pointing things out with words too, maybe they can help explain things to an extent more than I thought.

edit on 8-3-2014 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

robhines
Why don't you try meditating, or trying this method yourself, and see if you can find out? Because even if you don't get it work fully, you can still get insights into what it's about if you try well enough.

edit : sorry, didn't see you'd been replied to already.
edit on 8-3-2014 by robhines because: (no reason given)

There is so much advice for 'me' on here.
Only when the 'me illusion' lifts will there be liberation.
Liberated from giving a sh1t!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Freedom from seeking more.

I think your misunderstanding some things.

Prior to Enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water.
After Enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water.

You still need to eat, sleep, work, help, breath, etc...yet its all going on, on its own.

I can give you links of books and instructions that show, after one has achieved freedom from seeking more, there is still a lengthy process of pruning the tree, tending the garden, spring cleaning, realizing the source of thought so it no longer arises at all, source of emotion, etc.

You are only speaking of one realization. Not to mention the Buddhist emptiness is form/Form is Emptiness that is even prior to your own realization. You busted through 1 Skandha and that's it...there are like 3-4 more.

If there are still desires, wants, needs, thoughts, constructs, emotions currently arising in you constantly through-out the day.....well then guess what!!!! Its a muddied and dirty realization......it deepens and becomes so much more.

There is so much advice for 'me' on here. Only when the 'me illusion' lifts will there be liberation. Liberated from giving a sh1t!

its all good!!!! Think what you want. Each stage of realization carries within it, a spider web of delusions.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

dominicus
If there are still desires, wants, needs, thoughts, constructs, emotions currently arising in you constantly through-out the day.....well then guess what!!!! Its a muddied and dirty realization......it deepens and becomes so much more.

It sure seems as though you 'desire' to teach me that I am not there yet!!!!
Think what you want.
You 'need' to let everyone know that you have it and that I have a 'mudded dirty' realization.
Good luck to you.

By the way - I have never ever claimed that I am enlightened or tried to teach anyone to be enlightened.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Emotion and feeling and thoughts do arise. It is not thoughts, emotions or feelings that are the 'problem'.
The 'problem' is the one who believes that he/she has them and has to be rid of them!

If you are seeking to rid yourself of thoughts and feelings and emotions then you are missing the point.
What is life but aliveness?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Itisnowagain

dominicus

It sure seems as though you 'desire' to teach me that I am not there yet!!!!
Think what you want.
You 'need' to let everyone know that you have it and that I have a 'mudded dirty' realization.
Good luck to you.

By the way - I have never ever claimed that I am enlightened or tried to teach anyone to be enlightened.

I'm not trying to teach you anything. I'm trying to get you to question what you experience.

I'm just pointing out that maybe you should question your current state and frame of reference, even if it is stateless & reference-less, and notice any structures/constructs/concepts that perhaps have been built around it.

I am merely referencing the blueprints & maps that I know from dzogchen, various branches of buddhism, general mysticsm, as well as historical advaita, & direct experience( and the pointers and what is pointed to, I know very well) not to mention actual masters that I have met who can transmit states like what you describe with "give up the seeking." Even when seeking is given up, there are aspects of surrender & letting go that continue even if there's no one there.

There is no need to "let everyone know I have it," because first there is no "I" that would get it, and second, I'm not fully realized, since there are only glimpses of what is prior to the nondual state, and not a permanent establishment in that like what many speak of. That's a flowering that happens in its own time in within certain parameters.

Plus there is a handful of folks that speak like you, via neo-adviata, and a lot of people go to these satsangs (I used to be one of them) and so many of them never get it, and keep coming to these things for years, decades even, and still don't get it. Then some who do, keep repeating the same thing you do, self-justifying themselves that what they've realized is the end.

How do you know, that your current state of realization, is the absolute end all be all? That's all I'm trying to get at. If you are not comparing/contrasting against maps/blueprints that exist, and instead just self justify that its the end, that's a trap.

Also I agree with what your saying to others to an extent, but I have yet to see any of your exchanges fruition into actual realizations. That's the point of your replies anyway right? To get them to experience and see what you do? That's definitely the point of my posts.

So that's my point. To ask:

How do you know, that your current state of realization, is the absolute end all be all?

Emotion and feeling and thoughts do arise. It is not thoughts, emotions or feelings that are the 'problem'. The 'problem' is the one who believes that he/she has them and has to be rid of them!

you can spend the rest of your life with these things always arising. Or you can go deeper by investigating their source, and snuffing each one at the root, so there is just purity of Isness without the imprinted programming.

If you are seeking to rid yourself of thoughts and feelings and emotions then you are missing the point.

WHo I am, is prior to these things anyway. Who I was, was an existence in which none of this ever arose. Who I will be when all is said and done, is again a return to who I was.

What is life but aliveness?

of course.
edit on 8-3-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thoughts happen, feelings happen and emotions happen.
It appears that there is a 'you' they happen to and that 'you' doesn't want them. That right there is the suffering - the human condition.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join