It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio waves controlling people?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

High powered microwave beams which is mentioned in the video is common in the voice to skull catagory, rumored reports of this voice to god if you will was rumored to happen all the way back during the first gulf war, heck i have seen military men on this board say they saw and heard things similar to this during combat....

Also when you debated somerandomuser on deepthoughts findings in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... you came to the conclusion that the tech was applicable...

So it's here nor there enough people have come out with this story that it's pretty main stream slowly your falling in the minority in terms of just blaming it on mental illiness.....

Look around at all the tech and see for your self the god helmet ect ect...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

King Seesar
reply to post by Bedlam

High powered microwave beams which is mentioned in the video is common in the voice to skull catagory, rumored reports of this voice to god if you will was rumored to happen all the way back during the first gulf war, heck i have seen military men on this board say they saw and heard things similar to this during combat....

HPM is for burning out electronics on the ground from an aircraft. It may be a common meme in the TI community, but they're misinterpreting the way the military uses the term.

Also when you debated somerandomuser on deepthoughts findings in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... you came to the conclusion that the tech was applicable...

Rather unlikely, since it's bollocks. Instead of linking to the first page of a 26 page thread, why not link to where you think I came to this conclusion?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Page 18 and 19 you start to see some of the things deepthought is saying in a applicable way then you said you will get back to it but you never did....

The tech deepthought is talking about is a more advanced version of what people have been complaining about and it's pretty powerful stuff....

One last thing, i heard more then one story of targeted individuals being burned which would describe at least one thing we agree on when it comes to high powered microwave tech, i was looking for the news cast where the father was talking about his infant son having burns on his body on youtube but couldn't find it....

As far as targeted individuals i have been done debating that subject it's a common fact that people are targeted i went through it myself, it doesn't have to be some super secret style military or militia doing it to you, it could be anyone, it was a tactic learned in the movie gas light circa 1944 so who knows who pisses off who in real life and the lengths they will go....

I'm more interested in the technological aspect of the whole thing at this point because that would seem to point to a off branch of MK-Ultra which i believe is true, when MK-Ultra went underground it broke off into different categories and this is one of them....

The late great William copper said it best himself "silent weapons for quiet wars".....

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

However, "deep thought" is totally wrong, as I pointed out for page after page. About page 18
it got boring, I had something else to do and never picked it up again. So, no, it's not the tech they're using now, because to use a technology, it actually has to work.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

svetlana84
Don t know what went down in DC.

But the tech side is here. There are loudspeakers that are able to focus sound, so that its heard only in a tiny spot. Or only by one person.

Like this gadget:
www.reallycooltoys.com...

Or these

www.soundtube.com...

And these are the gadgets available on the civilian market, so just imagine what kind of tech is used by the shadow figures with black budgets.

I think there have been more than enough links posted to show that the technology capable of projecting sound into a subject's head is clearly available. Now...take the next step in critical thinking. As a scientist, my greatest fear (and biggest pain in my a$$) is being tagged with a 181 Flag which allows the US government to determine that my invention is a threat to national security and appropriate all my research for their own purposes. If the technology which has been repeatedly linked here is publicly available, then you may conclude that the underlying technology does not (or no longer) is deemed a threat to national security. One might find that an interesting thought.... Given the acknowledged admissions of psyops, why would a country not find the ability to project propaganda to a target's "mind" as a threat? Think on it seriously...

Any technology that has been "allowed" to become publicly available on the civilian market has most assuredly been known to the military establishment for quite some time. Anything you see publicly posted about DARPA research is probably decade old technology. Take DARPA's Sonic Projector as a good example.....given the topic. This technology was being developed by DARPA back in the 80's!!

(Rutgers U vs. United States )

It should not be inconceivable to even the most noted skeptics among us that the capabilities for this technology will have evolved to some pretty fascinating measures over the past 20 years.

svetlana84
Very convenient, the subject hears voices, nobody around does. So, everybody around thinks the subject is mentally unstable (para schizo).

Combine the tech with a subject who is perceptive, ad some good hypnosis or other sort of programming, and you prolly get what ever you want.

Mind control programming is not scientifically possible. Anything you've seen on television to this end is an entertainment gimmick. We do not possess the scientific capability to "beam images" into people's minds through ANY medium. Likewise, you can not create a Manchurian Candidate through ANY medium either. Note that I define a Manchurian Candidate as someone who slips into some alter personality, commits some act and then has no memory of that act when they return to their host personality.

All that being said, it is VERY possible manipulate an individual to commit an act through suggestion. Psychological warfare is nothing new and has been a military tactic for centuries. In my opinion, there are two possibilities which can be hypothesized in these two cases. For the sake of argument, let's make the assumption that these two individuals were sane, normal people with no history of abnormal mental illness. (Note, I will explain 'abnormal' in a bit.) There could be two different methods applied which could cause a sane person to commit these acts:

1) Power of suggestion. This would likely not be done simply by projecting voices alone into the head of the target. If I were to arrange such an operation, I would start by implanting the power of suggestion into the target through all avenues of their life - both conscious and subconscious. This means the radio ads their hear, the news links they see, the conversations that take place in the vicinity of their lunch, etc... Each is meant to build upon the previous. It is a series of layers which are carefully crafted while the subject is tested for acceptability. Projection of "voices" into the head is only applied after the target has been manipulated to a certain point in the project. Projection is meant to further solidify isolation and push the individual closer toward compliance.

2) Pain vs. Pleasure - driving the target insane. There are several forms of this type of "torture" applied to a target which is intended to drive them so insane they will comply with nearly anything to make it stop. For example, sleep deprivation....or continuous loud music. The target in the Navy shootings complained repeatedly of voices in his head. If his letter is to be believed, his final act was a desperate attempt to make the voices stop. No one publicly knows whether he was following through with some "order" given to him by the voices or whether he saw his workplace as the instigator of the voices. But either way, it is clear that he falls into this category of being driven insane enough to commit an act he would not have done had he not been driven to make this CHOICE. Yes, it is STILL a choice.

That brings me back to our initial assumption and my comment about "abnormal" mental illness. When I was a kid, I knew a man who had schizophrenia. Every day, he would walk up and down the highway talking to invisible people. He was a harmless man. One day, he wasn't there anymore. I asked my mother what happened to the man and she said he had been beaten nearly to death by some kids who saw his "illness" as something that made him a freak. Even in today's "enlightened" society, I think mental illness is highly misunderstood. There is a difference between an illness that is created by a chemical imbalance in the brain (such as bipolar disorder or postpartum depression) and one that is driven by severe psychological disconnect (such as anti-social personality disorder). Most people have had episodes of depression. About a decade ago, a big PR campaign was pushed to make people understand that depression was a normal condition and easily treatable with medications. As a result, many people reached out to their doctors and were placed on [fill in the blank here.] Well, guess what the result is? You now have a huge generation of people who are labelled as having "mental issues" because you have openly admitted to allowing your doctor to place you on anti-depressive or psychotropic drugs, even though IN REALITY your response (depression, insomnia, mood disorder, etc...) may have been a NORMAL reaction to your life circumstances (such as postpartum depression). My point is don't assume that either of these individuals are wacked-out crazy because they may have had a mood-stabilizer or anti-depressive drug in their past.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Advantage
I have something that might be applicable to add... games, sound, voices, mind control, etc.

My oldest was going to a rave sort of warehouse party and they invited me.. I am NOT a rave sort, but I thought if anything weird happened Im there. Im off in an office type room playing on a tablet and I get incredibly dizzy and disoriented. Hard to walk and Im telling you I felt there was a bubble in my brain that was expanding. It was a very bizarre "am I in a dream" sensation. I thought I was having a stroke.. since Im not a spring chicken anymore! LOL! I open the door and its the music doing it to me. I think its a combination of factors : headcold, super duper DEEP bass, an almost harmonic electronic bass, and etc. I later thought about certain people feeling microwaves or etc being used on them. For me it was the deep deep harmonic type sound that got to me in a perfect set of physical circumstances. What if medications and other purely physiological anomalies came together and caused these things recently? The brain picks out patterns.. maybe its picking patterns and making it appear to be speech? I guess youd have to add into that the phenomenon of the anomalous sounds heard lately.. all over the globe.

I dunno, just thought Id add this in here in case it would give another bit of info to add to the mix. All I know is that it was a terrible sensation and if I had to deal with it long term.. I dont think Id be able to.

I want to share with you something that happened to me just this past week on or about 10/7. I had just left my office with the intention of heading to Taco Bell to grab a quick lunch. I was driving down a service road right next to man interstate when it suddenly felt as if I had driven into the path of a microwave. My head began to buzz so loud that it blocked out all sound. My vision blurred as if I had a jackhammer in my head. The dizziness was nearly overwhelming and I was very concerned about passing out. It felt as if my car became very sluggish too, but I can't say for certain if that was simply my internal impression because of what was going on in my head. I did not hear any voices or tones, outside of the buzzing. My only coherent thought was "drive out of it....." I fought the urge to pass out and tried to keep driving forward. After 5-10 seconds, I was out of it. My head continued to feel "fuzzy" for about 30 minutes afterward as if it had suffered some physical trauma, but everything else seemed normal.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Cobra Commander knows the deal...

GI Joe Cobra Commander That Is Disgusting
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TKBG3ZRAyY
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

Advantage
I have something that might be applicable to add... games, sound, voices, mind control, etc.

My oldest was going to a rave sort of warehouse party and they invited me.. I am NOT a rave sort, but I thought if anything weird happened Im there. Im off in an office type room playing on a tablet and I get incredibly dizzy and disoriented. Hard to walk and Im telling you I felt there was a bubble in my brain that was expanding. It was a very bizarre "am I in a dream" sensation. I thought I was having a stroke.. since Im not a spring chicken anymore! LOL! I open the door and its the music doing it to me. I think its a combination of factors : headcold, super duper DEEP bass, an almost harmonic electronic bass, and etc. I later thought about certain people feeling microwaves or etc being used on them. For me it was the deep deep harmonic type sound that got to me in a perfect set of physical circumstances. What if medications and other purely physiological anomalies came together and caused these things recently? The brain picks out patterns.. maybe its picking patterns and making it appear to be speech? I guess youd have to add into that the phenomenon of the anomalous sounds heard lately.. all over the globe.

I dunno, just thought Id add this in here in case it would give another bit of info to add to the mix. All I know is that it was a terrible sensation and if I had to deal with it long term.. I dont think Id be able to.

I want to share with you something that happened to me just this past week on or about 10/7. I had just left my office with the intention of heading to Taco Bell to grab a quick lunch. I was driving down a service road right next to man interstate when it suddenly felt as if I had driven into the path of a microwave. My head began to buzz so loud that it blocked out all sound. My vision blurred as if I had a jackhammer in my head. The dizziness was nearly overwhelming and I was very concerned about passing out. It felt as if my car became very sluggish too, but I can't say for certain if that was simply my internal impression because of what was going on in my head. I did not hear any voices or tones, outside of the buzzing. My only coherent thought was "drive out of it....." I fought the urge to pass out and tried to keep driving forward. After 5-10 seconds, I was out of it. My head continued to feel "fuzzy" for about 30 minutes afterward as if it had suffered some physical trauma, but everything else seemed normal.

It's because voice to skull transmissions is real and you experienced a version of it, i would tell you to take a look at the thread i told Bedlam to take a look at, most people who read the application of the tech come to the conclusion that it is true, you are a practitioner of magick so you know that what is known by main stream science it not always true, the same thing gos with the tech people are talking about it's so advanced that it's hard for some people to come to the conclusion that it is real... that or there scared to admit it's real because it might happen to them if they believe....

Pray the transmissions you heard were a one time deal because if it continues it could be hell, although a strong shield from the belief of a white light surrounding you might help depending on how powerful the tech you dealt with was....

Anyway here's the thread i was talking to Bedlam about you should check it out and draw your own conclusion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm still stunned you me and me agree on another subject must be a full moon out tonight, anyway to be serious check out that thread i linked you too and take care of yourself.....

edit on 15-10-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Bedlam

However, "deep thought" is totally wrong, as I pointed out for page after page. About page 18
it got boring, I had something else to do and never picked it up again. So, no, it's not the tech they're using now, because to use a technology, it actually has to work.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

You guys were comparing applications from a therative perspective and you were still interested enough in the specs that you said you weren't done with it and you would be back and you never came back....

If you weren't interested then you would of just ho humed it at the time and not said i'm definitely not done with this thread it sounds like revisionist history to me but to each his own, i respect your opinion and i would hope you respect mine and we will leave it at that....

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

King Seesar
It's because voice to skull transmissions is real and you experienced a version of it, i would tell you to take a look at the thread i told Bedlam to take a look at, most people who read the application of the tech come to the conclusion that it is true, you are a practitioner of magick so you know that what is known by main stream science it not always true, the same thing gos with the tech people are talking about it's so advanced that it's hard for some people to come to the conclusion that it is real... that or there scared to admit it's real because it might happen to them if they believe....

Pray the transmissions you heard were a one time deal because if it continues it could be hell, although a strong shield from the belief of a white light surrounding you might help depending on how powerful the tech you dealt with was....

There have been several threads where I have discussed, in a general sense, my background and work. My research with brain-computer interface and electromagnetics. (I've done previous work with Dr. Michael Persinger.) Then there is my work with the government which I cannot elaborate on for obvious reasons. So while a deliberate "attack" on me might be possible, it is also probably unlikely. Even if I were to consider it likely, who would be the instigator? A foreign actor?

King Seesar
Anyway here's the thread i was talking to Bedlam about you should check it out and draw your own conclusion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm still stunned you me and me agree on another subject must be a full moon out tonight, anyway to be serious check out that thread i linked you too and take care of yourself.....

Not sure what all you think we might agree about? That the technology to beam voices into someone's head is possible, even likely? Yes...I would agree with that statement. But that this technology is being used to create mind controlled slaves? No, not in the traditional sense. From a psyops perspective, perhaps but I'm still not 100% convinced. I believe in the possibility but without motive I can't say it is definitive. There are factions within government (like our elected officials) who are always up for a power grab. But there are too many opposing sides for the "government" to unilaterally and in a blanket format apply psyops against the American public. Too many people in government would use that information against the "opposing side" to gain favor for it to be likely.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

King Seesar

Oooooook, so you're saying that there's some advanced tech that certainly doesn't make logical sense or follow any currently understood science in any demonstrable way (i.e. reference to that thread, cause there really isn't much actual science there). But, somehow, this super-advanced nonsensitech can be defeated by 'magick' or thinking about white light?

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

King Seesar

You guys were comparing applications from a therative perspective and you were still interested enough in the specs that you said you weren't done with it and you would be back and you never came back....

Therative?

Work sometimes takes me away from it all. When that happens, I sometimes don't get back to threads that have sort of died and were becoming uninteresting anyway. There's only so much "Person x is being attacked by focused ELF beams from a hand device!" "No, he wasn't, ELF doesn't work that way" "Bu bu bu Deep thought says it does!" "well, science says it doesn't (example example example)" "Maybe it's some super unknown science"

When it gets to be like talking to Mary Rose, you finally give up.

If you weren't interested then you would of just ho humed it at the time and not said i'm definitely not done with this thread it sounds like revisionist history to me...

Somehow you seemed to have skipped out on the dozens upon dozens of places in that thread I pointed out holes in Deep Thought's conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Theractive was the word i was saying or making up theory active was the word lol......

But to be dead serious you did have a debate going on with deepthought's tech aspects, and both you and him brought up some very well thought out theorized explanations from both points of view, but to me there's to much proof i mean i see someone like CIAGypsy who i was also talking to work in this type of field and say it's possible...

Too many experts have come to the conclusion that this type of technology is real and it seems to come in many different forms, first it seemed like it was cell phone tower based or microwave based then of course the next logical step would be to put the tech in a satellite interface to reach a greater population....

I mean isn't this stuff already known didn't The Powers that Be say stuff like this was going to be used for crowd control or something along those lines....

Bottom line is we are probably twenty to thirty years ahead science wise then what the gen pop knows and this is where we are headed brain interfacing with everything so naturally there's going to be cruel experiments on humans to get this tech right....my two cents anyway.....

On a side note the reason i brought up a circle of white magick light to CIAGypsy is because she practices magick and if she needed a belief system if something was going to happen to her it can't hurt....

edit on 17-10-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Not to scare you but there is a lot of reasons you could become a target, first off you do secret stuff for the government so a rogue agency might want you stopped, maybe you pissed the wrong person off within your department or another government wants you to blab on what your working on, Jesus wants you dead because your the bride of Lucifer lol nah just kidding about the last part, but a lot of reasons you could become a target.....

Just be sure to be careful and if you hear strange audibles again let me know there's ways to combat certain things both of us know this....

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

King Seesar
reply to post by Bedlam

Theractive was the word i was saying or making up theory active was the word lol......

But to be dead serious you did have a debate going on with deepthought's tech aspects, and both you and him brought up some very well thought out theorized explanations from both points of view, but to me there's to much proof i mean i see someone like CIAGypsy who i was also talking to work in this type of field and say it's possible...

So do I, but I'm a designer.

Too many experts have come to the conclusion that this type of technology is real and it seems to come in many different forms, first it seemed like it was cell phone tower based or microwave based then of course the next logical step would be to put the tech in a satellite interface to reach a greater population....

You mean CT sites, don't you? What experts? Certainly "deep thought" didn't have any technically apt theories. And you really ought not buy anything on BIN, "educate yourself" or the like. BTW, not that it would work whatever, but there's a little issue with "targeting" anyone from orbit. Mainly the attenuation, and secondly the inability to focus on something as small as a single person. Not to mention issues with tracking them. All well known problems with something as prosy as a radio transmission.

I mean isn't this stuff already known didn't The Powers that Be say stuff like this was going to be used for crowd control or something along those lines....

Citation needed...

On a side note the reason i brought up a circle of white magick light to CIAGypsy is because she practices magick and if she needed a belief system if something was going to happen to her it can't hurt....

If it gets down to 'magick' against ultrasound, I bet I know which one will be documentable first.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I have done enough research and seen enough complaints that i have came to the right conclusion in my own opinion...

One good point your brought up though was the target from space but i would venture to guess that when one is targeted it would be a combo of ground based tech with the satellite link interfaced....

I know you said it tong and cheek but a belief system is a very strong thing, i happen to be of the belief that if one were targeted with this type of tech the will power of ones mind or should i say perception can over come it, sure it's not easy and not everyone can do it but it can be done.....

Perception is the key, i came across a document circa 2005 titled Audio Slaves and how there made a lot of the stuff was things Fritz Springmeier mentioned like trigger words and the like but the document wasn't taking aim at the Illuminati but the Federal Government, and it said when a audio slave is to be killed there thrown from the quote un quote "freedom train" the document said they were using music and the vibration from a radionics stand point to make said so called slaves.....the strange thing was two days later when i went to print out the PDF it was gone like it never existed, someone didn't want that getting out.....

Anyway the point i'm trying to make is it said that the handlers for the so called audio slaves use two particular movies to try and trap the so called slaves within them self's and they are The Wizard of Oz and Star Wars and it's easy to see why the powers that be would want to take those movies away from you, it's because both contain a vast amount of knowledge that can be used against them, and how you beat this type of programming is with "PERCEPTION", perception is a very powerful thing and if you over perceive what someone wants you to believe you have already won half the war, and i feel perception can beat a ultrasound machine, radio wave tech, satellite tech and even magick if you want to go there again it's not easy and not everyone can but it can be done....

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

King Seesar
reply to post by Bedlam

I have done enough research and seen enough complaints that i have came to the right conclusion in my own opinion...

Research this.

It's worth the six bucks. And I think it'll explain a lot to you about "targeted individuals".

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Looks like a interested read I'll give it a whirl, but i've done all the research i need to on targeted individuals, i consider my self one, sure i didn't get gas lighted or gangstalked by some military Psyop, just some one who came into a lot of money and i was bad mouthing him on a website and he's semi famous, didn't even know he was on the site....

But my targeting was unusual in that they spray painted crap all over the place and in bathroom stalls in a porta- pottie 2 minutes from my house at a school i walk at during the night, personal stuff mocking my dads death and unlike other TI's they mentioned my dad and others i know by name and the guy with the money who is semi famous came to the track him self to try and make me scared i'm 6'1 and 220 i can hold my own so when he drove by me at the school i starred him down and dared him to do something, he didn't he just grabbed a CB in his rent a truck and called two cars full of people who came and spray painted all over the school under construction, just one big mind game.....

I wouldn't of cared really if my dad wasn't dying at the time but i didn't need the hassle and the guy who was semi famous who came into money at the time did me a favor by buying the friend i had who flipped on me and gave out my whereabouts, i was about ready to break up our friendship anyway, here's the funny thing, the guy who took the money who was my friend used to mess physiological with another former friend of his and guess what the other friend who he messed withes favorite movie is.....yup you guessed it Gaslight kind of ironic.....

But because i got messed with at a bad time in my life i took up the cause of targeted individuals and joined a great group called freedom from covert harassment i even helped a mod on here who was dealing with something similar...

So i know for a fact gangstalking/gaslighting is real and it comes in all kind of forms i think that go's without saying that's why i was debating the technological aspect of it with you.....

But i should take this time because i haven't done it in awhile and this is the perfect thread for it..... if anybody who reads this is a targeted individual or is being attacked with DEW's (direct energy weapons) you should check out this group they have helped out so many and even helped nudge President Obama to start up the bio-ethics committee to look into see what is going on and there in direct contact with representative Jim guest....here's the link www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Lol... I *promise* you that I am 110% POSITIVE that I am not a "victim" of any targeted action, either foreign or domestic. I don't usually say this (especially on ATS), but you're just going to have to take my word on that...

Besides, there were no audible words, phrases, or even tones. Just a buzzing which felt like I had the world's most powerful vibrator where my pineal gland should be... And before you ask, yes... I know very well how to protect myself. From both seen and unseen.

When I have a bit more time, I will post more information about this technology for Bedlam since he seems to be unaware of it. However, don't mistake the existence of the technology to assume it can be used to "program" people because that is quite impossible (through either science or magick).

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I came across this site today while looking into this, because of Aquino being involved

It lists who the researchers are, where, why how. Just click on the appendixes.
It discusses voices being put in the head

Link
edit on 17-10-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join