It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio waves controlling people?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pimppapa1977

Could this have anything to do with the 700mhz ban in USA and Australia ?

search 700 mhz ban

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 5/10/13 by Whateva69 because: link

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Whateva69

Could this have anything to do with the 700mhz ban in USA and Australia ?

Love and harmony
Whateva

Don't know about down under, but it most certainly isn't banned here.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

It's been a long time since I read in that field.

You are welcome to consider my posts nonsense . . . unless and until you investigate further yourself.

I don't recall the frequencies involved. That's not the kind of admniistrivia I tend to remember automatically.

However, I realize that skeptics are not known for doing their homework at all, much less very thoroughly.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

We can all avoid believing in various aspects of reality. It's a human habit on many levels up to and including various kinds of craziness.

I find your disbelief in such realities to be very revealing.

In terms of the agents, stoolies, victims . . . on various kinds of psychoactive drugs . . . doing great violence . . . I'd have thought that you were better researched on such things.

I wonder if you also tend to BELIEVE the government explanations of all those incidents . . . and 9/11? And Pearl Harbor? LOLOLOL.

Of course . . . we all tend to see what we want to see . . . more or less only.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Or how about this.. Maybe they are being controlled by radio waves.

Or how about this...They probably weren't.

Hearing voices has a long history. Longer than the discovery and mastery of radio.

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as nuts. But rather than admit that anyone can be deranged (because maybe I am too but I can't be because I know I'm not and it has to be everyone else), let's blame it on "them"!
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

After this I shall expect people to claim some wild things like wearing tin foil on your head prevents these radio waves.

Tin foil hats, ha! What next!

oO

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Holy Buckets, 1810.. scary..

mystical midget magnet manipulation...

Man, nothing has changed has it. well, except the technology to do it has changed, I doubt it's any where near capable of doing these things, but they've managed to make people hear things, either via vibration or acoustics inside the skull.. some sort of fidgy widgy with a sound ( as in firm ) concept.. just hit and miss.

but hearing something and being so mentally detatched that you act on something only you hear, are worlds apart..

and the reasons, for the most part, have remained the same. people like alex jones do not help one bit with their absurd illogical fear mongering.. but, if it sound plausible and someone can't work out the difference, it's good info... so mind control microwaves works for most people.. sinister little mystical midgets sit there and pull the microwave manipulators..

edit on 5-10-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2013 by winofiend because: this post is getting more confusing to me. damn microwaves!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

spartacus699
I heard that's also the second function of all the hi radio towers across the US. They are sending out signals to control people.

A: why?
B: why isn't it working?

See, why have the power to control people like that, and then not use it to just make them do what you want. If it's to make them go mental and shoot people, why? To control the people with laws? Why not just control them to do what you want in the first place?

Why also is it so useless? All over, yet almost everyone else appears to be unaffected.

.. and those aware of them, well it's not working on them at all.

Seems like an extraordinary waste of time...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Orion75
It doesn't really matter what type of devices or signals were being used, that's not the point. The fact remains that they are indeed developing ways to beam, through the air, messages into people's skulls. The question is how far have they refined this process. We know that they keep top secret versions of technology to themselves for a long time before revealing it to the public. High tech planes come to mind - some that have been secret yet known, but not officially admitted to, sailed the skies before we were told yes, they do exist.

This type of stealth technology and knowledge is standard with most governments of the world. What little we see is going to be the tip of the iceberg. And people often accept this as a way our governments keep us "safe". If John Q. Public knows these things exist, then so does the enemy, etc. There are multiple avenues to the same location in regards to how this message-to-skull technology can be achieved. If the military hasn't looked into a way to weaponize that tech then they are severely off their game.

You don't appear to understand how the thing you mentioned, works.

It's not beaming anything. It's creating a local audio zone using special speakers. It's not sending anything through the air and into someones skull.

How often do you go to a shopping mall and hear music everywhere, the PA blurting with some shop worker droning on about specials, etc.. do you know where the speakers are? No?

Are you then being mind controlled?

Same thing here........ no different. you're not being sent any messages, a speaker is still used.. except it is focused and not wide spread. That's why it's good for things like museums etc.

You can't use it to do anything you couldn't do with a shopping centre PA system... "Dear shoppers buy our store brand milk." and I'll still buy my usual brand..

This is like saying a photograph outside of a store is subliminal messaging...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Or how about this.. Maybe they are being controlled by radio waves.

Or how about this...They probably weren't.

Hearing voices has a long history. Longer than the discovery and mastery of radio.

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as nuts. But rather than admit that anyone can be deranged (because maybe I am too but I can't be because I know I'm not and it has to be everyone else), let's blame it on "them"!
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

One of these days, I've love to hear you say that you actually agree with someone on a certain topic. It seems like whenever I see your posts, you are pedantically inclined. I may be wrong, but it's a trend I've noticed.

Not looking to condemn or name call, just an observation of activities.

So, is there anything here on ATS that you are either inclined to lend credence to, or that you actually believe? Now mind you, I believe very little myself. However, I do acknowledge the possibility and or the probability of certain things others might strongly disagree with.

Just curious....

- SN

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't think that those two are related. My uncle claimed that the Government was telling him to kill people through fillings in his teeth. Instead, he stuck a 12 Gauge in his mouth and used his big toe to pull the trigger. He pent 5 years in Saudi Arabia as a civil engineer, and started acting strange when he got there at the age of 40. Was fine until he got there. Schizophrenia can happen at any age.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
One point that I found strange, from the foxnews report in the OP, regarding the woman who tried to ram the barrier at the White House..

Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told Fox News that investigators believed Carey suffered "serious" mental issues and that President Obama was trying to communicate with her through radio waves.

If she was killed in her car, and no one previously suspected her of wrong-doing... then HOW did Michael McCauls "Investigators" know that she had "Heard President Obama... through radio waves"?????
How could they have found that out ???

Also,
asktheanimals mentioned earlier:

Turns out the DC shooter and the woman in the car that was shot both heard voices, both same age and both from NY NY originally. Here's some weirdness for you - DC Navalyard shooter was Aaron Alexis, 34. Man driving range rover that ran over the biker is Alexian Lien 33, the woman who was shot driving her Infiniti was Miriam Carey 34. All were from NYC.

Well, the shooter in the video, linked to by Domo1 earlier in the thread, was also 34! (and he also served in the Military (as a reserve))

The video, released to The Oregonian after a public records request, starts as Trooper Matt Zistel stops a Cadillac driven by John Van Allen, 34. Allen had three of his children with him that afternoon as he pulled over near Biggs Junction. The video shows Allen stepping out of his car and assuming a military pose. After Zistel repeatedly tells him to get back in his car, Allen pulls a pistol from his waistband, advancing on Zistel and firing.

Interesting stuff!
GTD

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well its nothing magical about it. You see everything around us is made out of molecules, your table,your car,even yourself. And how does molecules communicate or change shape? Well they need to find the perfect frequency. You probably dont think about it,but when you touch your girlfriends hand,in those split seconds your molecules from your very fingertips has found the perfect frequency to match your girlfriends,viceverca, so you "connect".

We all know that the human mind is one of the most easiest things in our universe to manipulate, the reason for that is that our brain is a "giant" electrical generator. If you want to manipulate it,you simply find a frequency that interfere with your brain energymolecules. You probably dont think about this,but you get manipulated every single day from your surroundings.

One awesome way to manipulate our brain is the use of Sound frequenciesRadio waves,and also rapid images in a tv screen.

This has been often used in military tactical warfare.

The answer here is, YES its possible

Ever thought about why classical music is so special? Well the sounds they usually make "triggers" parts of your brain. Classical plays can alter your mind in many ways, everywhere from sadhappylucid ect ect

Reason: Sound frequencies

edit on 5-10-2013 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

pimppapa1977
OK I have never started a new thread here at ATS but have been a member or quite some time. I am not too sure where to post this, but anyway here it goes. I noticed that the gunman at the US Navy yard here in DC, had claimed he was being controlled by radio waves. Link is below. I just chalked him up as being a bit nutty. My wife was recently reading about the woman who had attempted to breach the gates in DC and she believed she was communicating with the POTUS Via radio waves. Probably just your everyday nut, but I found it strange that 2 similar scenarios where roomates and friends said that they would never act that way..Take it as you want..Links are below.

news.yahoo.com...

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4-10-2013 by pimppapa1977 because: (no reason given)

You should read the material off of this website: www.stopthecrime.net...
You can start by looking at the electronic harrassment and mind control section and documents.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

maybe it's not that anyone in particular is doing this for some reason. maybe the peoples' brains are being affected by the cumulative fields of ordinary waves. just like with Persinger's brainwave machine.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe not radio waves in the technical sense. I recall someone from the remote viewing team saying they began to get requests like "can you make somebody do"... this or that... and "can you make somebody kill themselves?".. whoever said that continued that members of the team started leaving when this happened.
That said I have to wonder if databases of candidates are assembled from pools of certain kinds of people. Like maybe starting with postal workers, select males, select single, select ones on specific medications etc. Then as the process is perfected other pools of candidates, still mostly male, single, on specific meds... do a deed and then kiil yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The laws and legality cant keep up with technology!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

" CNET recently wrote about an advertisement in New York for A&E’s TV show Paranormal State, which uses some of this technology. Beyond directed sound, it’s long been known that microwaves at certain frequencies can produce an auditory effect that sounds like it’s coming from within someone’s head"

www.wired.com...

"The technology, developed by the Holosonic Research Lab, uses a beam of ultrasound as a "virtual source", which changes into audible sound as it travels through the air. "

news.cnet.com...

"The revolutionary Audio Spotlight technology creates a tight, narrow beam of sound that can be controlled with the same precision as light. Aim the flat, thin speaker to your desired listening area and provide all of the sound – with none of the noise."

www.holosonics.com...

..........this is what is being openly talked about and even commercially available. So just what tricks do the MIB have up their sleeves?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It could be done with nanotech... bluetooth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Bedlam

It's been a long time since I read in that field.

You are welcome to consider my posts nonsense . . . unless and until you investigate further yourself.

We investigated it quite thoroughly as part of a bid years ago. That was when we got the ultrasonic version and were playing with it. I'm pretty well versed in Frey, if you want to roll around in the technical aspects of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Bedlam

We can all avoid believing in various aspects of reality. It's a human habit on many levels up to and including various kinds of craziness.

I find your disbelief in such realities to be very revealing.

First, realities have to be, well, real. Or they're imagination. Nothing wrong with imagination, I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join