It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checkpointusa.org author interview at "On the Media"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You've seen the videos from Terry Bressi on Youtube. He is interviewed on NPR. I never realized he works for a university and the border patrol checkpoint is on his route. He has been stopped over 300 times.
Terry Bressi interview
Checkpoint USA website

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

And what do you think about this, why are you posting this?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Uh, because it is about illegal detainment. I thought this was kind of obvious. Did you play the audio?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Well yes i did and im quite well read on this.

I asked you because you might be saying "Good job cops catching the bad guys, sorry if it costs some time to some citizens but thats the price of good security and deterrent"

But you could have been more like you are, and unhappy about.

Your post did not say anything at all. so thanks for clearing that up. You would think that people who gets stopped a lot would have their cars plate and their name on the "quick check" list or somthing.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I detest checkpoints. I believe there has to be probable cause. But why else would I post and trawl the Posse Comitatus forum? ;-)

The DUI checks points are really annoying. They don't have time to check everyone, so you wait in line as they pick every third car or similar scheme. Thus you were delayed maybe 15 minutes and not even checked. Worse of all, they have actually gone after people who try to avoid the DUI checkpoints.

Papers please!

new topics

top topics

join