It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU will NEVER win!!! Stop trying and ASSIMILATE!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

BardingTheBard
reply to post by olaru12

Look deeper.

Yes, I have and see a pathetic cry for attention. I gave a flag and star...that's the best I can do as what started off as an interesting thread has done what most of these types of threads do, is disintegrate into personality conflicts with the original premise dead and buried among the BS ego aggrandizement and macho posturing.

kids....
edit on 28-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Look deeper.

olaru12
Yes, I have...

olaru12
...disintegrate into personality conflicts...
...BS ego aggrandizement and macho posturing.

olaru12
...see a pathetic cry for attention...
kids....

Ahh... ok. Interesting.

Thanks for the assistance!
edit on 28-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"We?"

That's laughable. If, and that is a big if, this huge Illuminati Conspiracy truly does exist, it is highly improbable that you are a part of it. Simply because anyone who is that connected wouldn't waste their time on conspiracy sites making posts like the OP.

Sorry man, not buying what you're selling.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I was looking for a "join here" button somewhere at the end of the OP

Are you recruiting?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

eso322
How will you come at us?

From the air. Ha

From the ground.

How will hunt us this time?

How can you?

You sit at your computer all day talking about it.

Your in a cage every time you log in.

Talking about it is not the key. Arguing about it is not the key.

A star and a flag for you little one.

Deny ignorance. You are only ignoring it.

Question authority...You are but talking about it.

Completely oblivious to what really takes to unwind 6000 years of planning.

Action. Something everybody lacks.

You sit in front of your T.V waiting. Watching the same show over and over again for the past 100 years.

You stare into your cell phones all the while, we work.

Work to keep you trapped. Work to keep you from getting bored and taking the action that is actually, and even I believe it. So badly needed.

You fail to organized. Doing the opposite.

The truth is in the wind.

Its everywhere.

You cannot stop the rising tide.

You will not find us.

You will never see our faces and rest assured...It will not be from organized thought.

And even after our faces are in the public and our ultimate goal is carried out. You will rejoice in our light.
For you have been asking for it for 6000 years. Peace. A world united. No war or threat. Our hand will be swift and blinding. You will not see it come until it has arrived. And if you do not see it coming and take heed. Sorry bout your luck. Our signs were everywhere.

You saw it when we showed you the world without you having to leave your home.

You saw it when the worlds combined knowledge was at the tip of your fingers.

You saw it when we proved to the world that we can do what ever we want even though people knew. Wise minds could not prevail. For we are god. No one has threatened us. Nobody can control us. We are the puppetMASTERS and we have within our possession the three omnis.

WE ARE GOD.
edit on 27-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

You are the biggest poser I've ever encountered.
Omnipresent LMFAO!

You, buddy, are the epitome of a "tool"

Good luck in life

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I did not claim to be its called method acting. You and only a handful of people did not understand that. They might have seen it as sarcasm. But If your as smart as you claim you are you would have known that.

Do I believe every single word I said yes. Except for october 1st. I think they threw that day out there like that as a rouse. Because look at the 2800 mraps popping up and 30k drones to be flown over american Air space. They are circumventing the constitution and giving military training and technology to private contractors to everyday citizens with bank big enough. The beginning is always preparation... every single war scenario. The start is always the end of preparation. October first is the big date. The preparation of so many people and agencies and corporations to even the world stock market is unthinkable. Throw in 1.8 billion rounds of ammunition. Confiscation surplus And almost an unlimited supply of preload mags. Along with the preparations fema is making...We are in for a big surprise what ever it is. Could it be the start of the New World Order. Or some comet we are not being told about to control the people and keep the peace. Only time will tell. But the preparations have been made and the start date declared.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Whats a tool but an object used to accomplish a goal?

So yes sir. I am a tool.

If you were a perceptible people you would have been able to see that I was...in your understanding...being sarcastic.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

"Little man so spic and span, where where you when the s__t hit the fan?"

Basically you guys don't even have a clue what God/Goodness is?

You think you have won, when they don't fight? LOL. When fighting is all you're trying to goad and its not the way.

You did mention the cooperation needed, and that is a start, but we both know that the little weak pathetic beings that require slaves, (and there is nothing more pathetic or weak than such a being, they are the most pitiful creatures of the unvierse!) would not hesitate but to even destroy earth rather than lose.

Yet they will lose, guaranteed.

People are waking up.

And all that is required of them is to be kind to each other and start to look out for one another and let the Higher Ups deal with the renegades.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

eso322
reply to post by Rikku

We are legion for we are one. One consciousness. Passed down over 6000 years.

We are the three omnis of god. Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent. We can do anything. We know everything. We are everywhere.

Something I agree wtih, except you guys don't quite have legions energy.....I've felt some of the worlds mismanagers/slavers/asshats, its the polar opposite of mine and unfortunately my spirit recognized some of you, and the window opened and compassion poured out, because you've gone the wrong way, and need to make that U Turn really quickly.

The real Legion, has a very harsh prickly gravity, death star, black hole type, corrupt type energy that makes someone sensitive quite ill. And you guys don't even have a clue what you're really in for ,since you aint off any hooks. Hard to clean up this level of harming others easily, some of it is going to have to be faced.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

That is against T AND C policy. Would you join my occult thought lmao...jk admin jk

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The fighting will start and soon. Would you put up with the Russian military with boots on American soil. I will just to survive. Or you could die from persecution. I want to say I would rather be persecuted but that seems like taking the easy way out.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Humans clean up way easier than you guys. When Sleeper and John Lear speak of shredders, well being reformatted may actually be merciful, a new start, and only get memories back on the level and depth of the horrendous harm caused to spirit children, when on a high frequency Love and Light level, after finally turning around.

But I don't believe in shredders, its going to be more, facing things.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Actually, most people are not just entertained with food. That is actual survival, a very weird wheel that seems to need to be reinvented a million times over though we have far superior systems and technology, and we should already be in eutopia's.

But to clarify, on most people, they're starving mothers with third world children. That is most people on earth.

In our countries, they're underpaid and stressed out people on treadmills with dependents....

And Higher Ups know all of this very much.

Here is a good video on coloring the world up your way, and breaking free of slavery, the only thing is, people are not exactly expected to do this or be martrys. Its sickening. They're expected to Love and stand by each other and see, with their consciousness, unshackling programs and ISMS, to see, clearly, what they wish for, with emotion. From someone who filled the sky with pink and white hearts/clouds, when it was dark and stormy, Know we don't have to fight at all.

Tarja "Victim Of Ritual" Official Music Video from "Colours in The Dark" OUT NOW!

And all these posts, all this wasted time supposedly online, this is awareness, and waking up. For the only thing that matters is consciousness and unshackling it.

Thats what counts.

They only have so many days left themselves. In addition to their own lifespans and what is waiting, each and every person here is loved, counts very much and has a Team watching over them. While earth is like a shared hotel, we're all in private rooms. If you're waking up, seeking for answers, seeing corruption and trying to be peace and love, and help those around you, you're doing good and won't be seeing this kind of planet again.

I have some memories, and some inner soul stone knowledge, and the cleanup team is all aorund us, and these guys are LOW LEVEL BEINGS.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

eso322
reply to post by Unity_99

The fighting will start and soon. Would you put up with the Russian military with boots on American soil. I will just to survive. Or you could die from persecution. I want to say I would rather be persecuted but that seems like taking the easy way out.

while you guys try to manifest fighting, I'll be doing 2 things: creating businesses for the kids, envisioning all the people waking up and out pouring so much compassion for the tiny pitiful beings trying to be overlords of this world that they just create a river of equality, disclosure, clean technology, aquaponics and LOVE, knowing they're backed by a very progressed Higher Up Team that is far out of this worlds league, BEYOND.

And praying, sending the SOS Come in Now, they're harming humans, that I have in me.

So like in spongebob, to the plankton guy, "good luck with your plans to dominate the world and all" (you're going to need it!)

Everything done, has consequence, but it won't be dumped on humans any longer, just the mismanagement team.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

eso322
reply to post by Rikku

Repeating crap on the internet. You think I am doing the same thing. No I AM TRYING TO GET ATS to wake the # up and take action. Point blank period.

They come on here and talk about denying ignorance. When infact coming on here and posting is being ignorant because they are doing nothing but talking to people who are supposed to be awake already. No. That makes no change. It effects nothing but causes the mind to become more paranoid. Locked down even more by TPTB....

I dont know why I even try. Oh thats right because I am trying to deny ignorance and question authority.

Well it takes communities forming counsels to discuss, open minds locally, but be grass roots, have a sense of humor, and be inclusive of everyone, especially the poor and those in need, shutins. For if its founded on social darwisnism, and Darth Vaders programming, its useless, wouldn't even bother to poke my head out the door to join up with tiny tots in messy lower primitive mind diapers.

The poor are the KINGS.

Money is evil.

Equality is the way home.

All these things have already been solved.

We have had nothing but solutions, from Venus Project ideas, to aquaponics, where 3 acres can produce 1 million pounds of produce and 10 000 fish, even on rocky soil, B grade agriculture land, evne in basement or underground gro-ops.....

Clean energy, even if we don't touch the exotic, ie. cold fusion, star in a jar type....we have had nothing but solutions for decades. No need for real estate agents, everyone has the equal right to land and resources without slavery.

There is no reason for people to not be able to contribute their talents to the world, without this competive, winners and losers landscape in jobs and education.....

I won't participate with hell but actively see heaven in its place.

Problems have already been solved, and only criminals have been holding it back.

But now, what it takes is grass roots communities solving the problems, providing land and greenhouses for hte homeless, working to overturn all the crappy bylaws and unlawful legislsations.

But they won't give up power even then...i've been told they would blow up earth before giving up power.

So, all you can do is do things with dignity, without reacting violently or becoming them, or they have won.

Because this is just a testing ground and they answer too.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

you must be stoned

(throws stones at him.)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

I would neber do that dude.

I wanted to post a pic of a guy winking like someone. So I will just say...

I would neber do that. Wink wink

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Long Live Neberlandia?
edit on 29-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

eso322
reply to post by TheComte

I did not claim to be its called method acting. You and only a handful of people did not understand that. They might have seen it as sarcasm. But If your as smart as you claim you are you would have known that.

Well then I apologize, I did not pick up on the sarcasm one bit. Thought you were being serious like a lot of people try to do on here, alleging to have some insider knowledge. Instead you are one of the ones who have taken it upon themselves to alleviate the masses of their ignorance. My bad.

And though I appreciate the sentiment, when did I claim to be smart?

edit on 29-9-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
sorry, I'm not really buying the sarcasm. I think you're playing both sides here, to see where it gets you. That's just my opinion, of course, and it probably doesn't count for much. But there are many who do this to pull in others, call it fishing, for want of a better word. If that's what you're doing, then shame on you.

For there are people truly suffering, out here, and I think you know that. Should anyone who knows that capatilize on their suffering? I don't know; I'm no judge of that. I write what I do so you'll go look at yourself in the mirror and discover your own motives, and live with them.....
sincerely,
Tetra50
ETA: There is more to life than competition. Competition is thrown out there to get you to participate in the divide/concquer regime.......some of us don't care about winning, it isn't even a radarpoint on our GPS.....
let's go there, shall we?
edit on 29-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join