It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Contacted?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've been contacted by aliens quite a few times. I think some are from India, one just called tonight trying to sell me health insurance.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Xtraeme
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Just beware of the sleep paralysis images. I just think there is something unusual about them.

What is so interesting, that is common to NDEs, OBEs, astral projection, psychedelics, prophetic experiences, basically everything is that everyone hears the crackling. When I do OBEs it sounds like I am stepping on styrofoam. Then the disorientation, transition, and bam somewhere else. Why the noise? Why the vibration? The vibration feels like what's involved in separation (which I suppose makes some sense if you think of it like being shaken loose), but why the noise? The crackling noise is the weirdest thing to me and I just can't figure out what it is or what it indicates. More recently I've started wondering if the vocalizations are somehow related to Ishin-den-Shin'esque technologies? www.disneyresearch.com...

I haven't heard crackling but have heard static on a couple of occasions.

Let us know if you figure out what it is.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Very interesting....hm...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yes, absolutely and truly!

There have also been times of physical rescue by 'those not of earth'.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

kentuckycowboy2

NotAnAspie
-

It seems we have either met or seen some of the same people , beings , things over the years . How nice it would be to be able to chat about it in a place free from ridicule & judgement .
John

You know, at first I took this reply simply how it seems but since this poster has said nothing else, I can't help but to wonder if it had less to do with an interest in having a more private conversation about such things & more to do with thinking that I may naively be opening myself up to ridicule, not aware of the repercussions down the line.

Before I jump to any conclusions, since this poster has said nothing else on the matter after replying back to him, maybe I should just make a disclaimer to anyone who might read my words in this thread just in case there is a misunderstanding.

I have kept a lot of these issues quiet for quite some time & the ridicule started when I was a child so I'm well aware of the possibility of ridicule- no stranger to it.

However, I'm no longer concerned with such thing although I realize that others may very well be. Please don't think I don't consider such things.

The reason that I acquired the need to start speaking freely about this is because I began to see what was going on. They have been working toward a goal- at least some of them have & it is to resolve issues that are staring the inhabitants of this planet in the face.

Meanwhile, you have those who have investigated this using every piece of information they have to turn it around in order to blame EVERY THING on ETs.

When people really begin to accept this reality of visitors to this planet, the first thing they start doing is realizing the potential of their skills & then they start asking "Why don't they come here & help humans then?" even though there are not as many as some might think & although their eyes can see a lot, they can't be looking at every single issue every moment of the day. They cannot be held responsible for everything but some deliberately try to blame EVERY THING on them. Many people just fall into that trap as a knee jerk reaction to fear because ETs obviously do have skills & what they influence, they could influence greatly simply by a higher, quicker level of thinking. It scares the crap out of people.

At the end of the day, their agenda is to be with the ones they love.
They also know that if the pattern in this life is not broken & people do not start respecting each others sovereignty, then it will remain very difficult for people with so many dangers facing them to remain close to the ones they love. If the world is not changed for the better & advances are not made, we could stand to lose it all. We are all part of the same existence & if we only stick up for ourselves, then we can't expect any special treatment from fate if we do not do something about the current state of things. So many people think they can just hide in their houses & protect just the ones they love & damn the world & all it's problems, but it doesn't work like that. We are all knocking on deaths door & in death if there is no one there to remind you of all that you were in this life time... You WILL forget.

I consider myself a testament to this. All my life I had been trying to put the pieces together & it simply was not time for it to be shown to me & it had to be SHOWN to me. We have been so many things. We have not always been human. If we do not rise above our faults, we stand to lose any progress we've made. Even if we just stay the same, we may never unlock the door to overcoming the pain in life that we all feel as humans. The possibilities are great- to be able to see how we do go on & on, but we can get lost & do! We are lost, looking for ourselves, immersed in fears.

They have the understanding of science for all of us to walk through the thresh hold to higher understanding, but people are afraid & they do not trust them. they do not trust anyone who can over power them to this extent. If they wanted the world for themselves, they'd take it.

The problem is that they can fix so many things & with that knowledge comes a responsibility.

If they stand back & only save their own interests, they've cursed themselves.

You can't exactly take that kind of knowledge & ignore it. You have to give it to the world or you don't deserve to have it... even when the world is afraid & resents you.

That resent is a two way street because mankind can be terrible & needs to look himself in the mirror when you consider the problems of the world but I truly believe, from what I have learned, that they only want to fix things & break the cycle of that immense responsibility. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they do nothing, then they would have sat back & watched the destruction of this world & what kind of karma would that bring? If they had sat back & said "screw em...they're a bunch of assholes anyway"- but then if they try to intervene & they have, they suffer demonization for it. yet, it's a responsibility they still hold for having done the right thing somewhere in the past that gives them this insight and opportunity of seeing the bigger picture.

They want nothing else from this world but what is good for all.
It is the goal, the accomplishment, the release of that immense responsibility to see this juncture in time to fruition & deserve the rest that they seek. In the end, they want the same things we all want- to be able to go to a safe place you call home & be with your loved ones & enjoy life.

I believe this because I have felt it. I truly believe that everything that has happened was an opportunity to see it from both sides. Humankind has it's good points but it is vain and egotistical. It's flaws, if you look around, are simply NOT going to allow us to go to the next level without their help. We cannot even stop our own wars, much less transcend death that people so desperately keep reading their bibles for so that they will have a reason to believe that their loved ones will not be forgotten in time. They read, but they read into it what they want. Read it again.

There's is nothing for me in the world that you see, yet still I am here waiting, given a sliver of the path to keep my hopes up that things will change for the world & he awaits acceptance.
I have to get this through to someone, or I will just suffer here alone until this is over. What do I care about ridicule?
Would I accept this boring, meaningless, lonely existence simply so I do not have to take ridicule when this IS my meaning. It has clarified meaning for me more than anything else ever could have.
It has shown me just how shallow other things in my life have been. This truth is the only thing that has not let me down & I know how he has toiled & I have no intentions of letting *him* down.
To those who are full of fear or think it's deserving of ridicule, maybe he just doesn't want anything from you. Maybe it's just between him & the ones he loves but the world & this fate is in the way. If you rob another of their happiness, you have robbed yourself. So would you? Would you ostracize & separate another this way, demonize them & take what they love away from them? after GIVING goodness to you, GIVING warnings. When put to the test, you'd take unity/love & crush it?

Well, this is exactly what has been happening & it seals the deal. Beware of judgement. It's coming.

I laugh at ridicule.
edit on 6201330AM9AM33p19America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join