It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Contacted?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Greetings,ATS's

I wanted to discuss about alien contacts.

Im looking for people who have experienced these phenomena while sleeping or being awake at night.
Buzzing sound,strange lights,strange noises,feeling controled,strange scars and markings your body,
electricity passing through your body and seing tall or short like figures in your room.

Note: Iv'e experienced all of these phenomena and managed to fight it.
I wish to help anyone who is still experiencing these strange "contacts" and try to solve the very agenda of these contacts.

If you have any questions related to this topic then you are free to ask me.

Any ideas why are "they" doing this to people?
edit on 25-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nothing that I can remember.

Why would you want to fight it? If aliens came to me I'd have a billion questions!

Mind you, if I heard the word 'Probe then I'd definitely be fighting

edit on 25-9-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I managed to fight "it" when I didn't know what hell was happening to me.
Now ,ofcourse,I want to be contacted.
But not in the way as before.It was a Real trauma.Im not sure that their contacting was pozitive at all.

But for other people it may be different.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Yes,I think a probe tried to contact or research me also.
After the "contacts" would happen I would quicly run outside and see a small UFO in the distance.Once,it came very close to my house.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Dalarn
Greetings,ATS's

I wanted to discuss about alien contacts.

Im looking for people who have experienced these phenomena while sleeping or being awake at night.
Buzzing sound,strange lights,strange noises,feeling controled,strange scars and markings your body,
electricity passing through your body and seing tall or short like figures in your room.

Note: Iv'e experienced all of these phenomena and managed to fight it.
I wish to help anyone who is still experiencing these strange "contacts" and try to solve the very agenda of these contacts.

If you have any questions related to this topic then you are free to ask me.

Any ideas why are "they" doing this to people?

I have not but my sister in law and her family have. It all started with my sister in law saying she has seen a tall figure in her hallway. Taller than me she would say & I'm 6'2". She also says there is a short almost midget like one. She says they are black but human shaped but she can't see a face or anything. Her oldest son, who is 12, has not said anything about this and they won't even ask him but their 5 year old has said something about it. She brought it to her husbands attention and he said he has seen the tall one before. She has also seen this dark figure out by their dog kennel. Nothing bad has ever occurred in the 2 years they recall seeing them but not sure if they are indeed alien or spiritual.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Dalarn
Greetings,ATS's

people who have experienced these phenomena while sleeping or being awake at night.

Buzzing sound, strange lights, strange noises, feeling controled, electricity passing through your body and seing tall or short like figures in your room.

I have experienced all of these things, but I am not so sure it is alien contact.

I am able to induce OBE (Out-of-Body-Experiences). A key to inducing an OBE lies within a process of sleep that we experience every night. Some people have OBE's by accident, my first experience was an accident too.

The first goal of OBE induction is to reach the SP (Sleep Paralysis) while still conscious. This is difficult, because reaching SP while still consciously aware means that you must re-arrange the order of naturally falling asleep.

Our minds are the first thing that goes to sleep, followed quickly by SP. This happens because SP is a particularly terrifying experience - I believe the feeling of terror serves a purpose. If we are conscious during SP, the feeling of absolute terror causes us to wake up. This allows the body & mind to 're-boot' and begin the process of falling asleep all over.

Terror is not the only common trait of SP, as absolutely everything I highlighted from your Opening Post is reported by those who experience waking 'SP'.

It's remarkable to note that traits of OBE can explain encounters with other beings. It is often times reported that someone who experiences SP has visual and auditory hallucinations, likely a result from the dimethyl-tryptamine pumped into our body during the R.E.M. sleep cycle.

During an OBE, the experience takes place in a room that is near-identical to that which the experiencer has fallen asleep in. The difference is virtually un-noticeable and can be things like a different type of window blinds or bed sheet colors.

A very common report of 'SP' experiences is the presence of an Incubus. People report the Incubus as sitting on their chest, smothering them -or- standing at the foot of their bed while staring directly at them.

It is not a stretch at all to connect the experiences of SP and OBE to alien encounters/abductions. Looking at the details from this angle, we can see how an alien encounter at night, during, before, or just after sleep can be explained within the characteristics of SP/OBE.

I am not saying that alien encounters aren't real, just that the way they are conducted may be associated with SP &/or OBEs.

The more I learned about SP & OBE, the more it became apparent that the details of these nightly encounters fit together nicely with the hallmarks of SP & OBE. In-fact, almost every alien abduction/contact report I've heard or read about can be easily explained by the definition of SP & OBE.

Knowing these things, my opinion is that we should have a closer look @ OBE & SP to reveal the true nature of these experiences.

Our mind's recreation of the environment we are present in when we fall asleep is astonishing. It's hard to imagine the strain on our brain to re-create this nearly flawless environment while we remain fully conscious, aware of our surroundings, and capable of interacting within this recreated realm. Maybe there is more to it than natural chemistry, maybe it is something related to non-terrestrial intelligence... maybe it is even related to something from a different dimension of reality.

edit on 25-9-2013 by esteay812 because: punktchiashun' & tyops

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi I'm from uk and suffer from sleep paralysis and have seen aliens while in this state very weird feeling , can't move and all I hear the roaring sound , pinned chest I love it .

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

My only reply to that....This experience your speaking of...is something only you can define. Everyone has experienced something unexplainable throughout there life at some point in time. That being said...The question is not what it is... the question is ......why is it happening?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm STILL WAITING to be contacted......

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have experienced all these, but don't have a clue why. I have been out of body and feel that a lot is happening on a dimensional level, even my wife panicked dueing one of her events, forgot she did not have lungs when she screamed out for me. Seems we were usually together and that night they wanted her alone.

Hoever, not and then, scars or burns do appear, so the physical comes in now and then. My take is and I get trashed for this, it seems more sprititually oriented than not. I know, this could be just screen memories making it more paletable that way. Way too many events for the few minutes I am on line. Cheers and fair winds.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

I've had sleep paralysis, OBE's several times, strange uncontrollable jolts of energy shoot through my legs on different occasions, and the feeling that something is there, in the room, just out of view. Mostly it happened when I was younger. I haven't had these experiences in a long time except for sleep paralysis a few years back.

I experience reentering my body when I was about 12 from what I can only classify as an OBE. This was my first memory of having one. I was falling in darkness when I assumed I must be dreaming. I started to flail my arms and legs so as to wake myself when suddenly all I could see was white. I then slowly descended down onto the bed realizing that the white was the ceiling in my room and I was floating away from it. I then had an immense tingling sensation through my body as I contacted the bed. It was over and I was left wondering WTF?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

HomerinNC
I'm STILL WAITING to be contacted......

So am I!
Seem's I will have to go with plan B and wait until their at the house next door and Borrow
their ride!

I do have something though in the house from time to time, seem's I see him with the corner of my eye's; one eye. Really could not call him an alien though, has all the look's of one only the mind can play tricks on you.

In all, it would be interesting. Of course if I was the alien, I would just grab you and go take a ride. See what's up and let you go! All this stuff about ripping into you had to be made up; unless they see us as food or possible slave's!

It seems somehow people have made this out to be all crazy! Do you really thing someone from another planet would go so far as to just abduct people and do the dirty? Who Knows?

I'm with you! Let's go for a ride and have one of their beer's! Fly out into space while we have a chat!
Just bring me back before I have to go to work. Will fill you in on everything I know! Care to do the same?

Just in case There Listening!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Denoli
Hi I'm from uk and suffer from sleep paralysis and have seen aliens while in this state very weird feeling , can't move and all I hear the roaring sound , pinned chest I love it .

Explain how you are suffering and yet Love It?
It's happened to me afew times and I sure the hell do not like it!
Never seen anything though.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Buzzing sound,strange lights,strange noises,feeling controled,strange scars and markings your body, electricity passing through your body and seing tall or short like figures in your room.

I have a very dear friend that is going through this and much more. It often appears to me that she is suffering from PTS, because of the these things that are occurring in her life. At first she thought that she was experiencing some type of haunting, but now she is not so sure. She talks of driving at night and seeing a light in the sky following her. She told me that she was at a high school football game once, and was sitting below some lights. Said bugs started dropping all around her until she had to leave. Sometimes she drives past a street light, and it will immediately go out.(I have experienced this with her), But the thing that bothers her the most is the feeling of an electrical charge. She hears crackling and popping. Anyway I could go on. Other then medication, Doctors have not been able to help her.
So, I am interested in how you intend on helping. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

I agree with those who state that this sounds like symptoms of sleep paralysis. It is something I have experienced. Initially I thought it was a "demon". The sense of "another being" was so strong, I was convinced that some "entity" was trying to "steal my soul". It was years before I read an article about the phenomenon and realized it was quite common.

I'm less certain about OBEs, but I think that people experience quite a wide variety of sleep related hallucinations that are quite different from dreaming.

I also think that this accounts for a very large proportion of the experiences that people refer to as "alien abductions", and certainly accounts for the fundamentalist Christian claim that "aliens are demons", since these sleep related "encounters" are grounded in the same experience.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

I have this and i hate it!!! My little sister describes the same things happening to her but her bed shakes but when i speak to her she just clams up and wont say anything??????? BTW my little sister is 34. Yeah I love the pressure on ma chest and ma limbs been "tugged" while am lay in bed

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think I might well have been as I keep receiving these very strange phone calls. The land line will ring, I pick it up and there is a short silence following my initial polite "Hello can I help"... Then there's a click on the line and voice in a strange accent says.... "Hello Mr Moon?...my name Dave/Steve/Josie/Karen and yet, they never have any English accent I recognise rather, some curiously stilted accent as if they are a machine and are simply reading from a card and not speaking in their native tongue.

As I find it all rather freaky, I always immediately put the phone down and replace the tin foil cage I have kept it in since these calls began.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well my experience is a short event but long story after being typed ,sorry, but it started with me losing a tooth (maybe it was my first tooth) in Pacoima,Ca. I was 6 or 7 at the time, with my first foster parent, when it happened. I believe it was late summer/early fall, (I think right before a new school year started). Well it started with me losing my tooth and like most people would have done, I grabbed a cup of warm water and added salt, went to the bathroom and proceeded to rinse my mouth out. After my mouth stopped bleeding, I took my first look in the mirror (after entering the bathroom) and as soon as my eyes hit that mirror I saw something other than my reflection, the only way to describe it is pretty much what a typical depiction of a green reptilian looks like. I'm sure you can google it. But as soon as that image hit my mind the first thing I did was panic and look away and then look back. I can defiantly say without a doubt that I immediately forgot about the tooth fairy that night. But right after the incident I tried to say something to my legal guardian at the time and was dumbfounded as to what I should say without sounding crazy and as I was standing there a 3 or 4 second earthquake started ,(a small one but big enough to shake an apartment complex) and we all hurried outside. And that was the end of one of my life altering events. I don't know what any of what happened meant but it felt like I WAS being contacted. Since then I've felt a presence of some sort and anything of that peculiar magnitude hasn't happened to me since. Any ideas or theory's of why this happened is greatly accepted, thank again you for reading.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Denoli

Pinned chest?Hmm you mean you feel pressure on your chest when the phenomonon starts to accur?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

Maybe I can help.
The most important thing is to not have any fear at all.Replace your fear with aggression.
Have a weapon near your bed.
When it starts to happen,and you manage to wake up ,quicly charge outside.

Let "it" know that your not afraid and that you will harm it if wanted.

That helped for me.
When it happened to me,I became soo bloody mad and fearless that I would charge outside and run on the street for an hour or soo,but only sometimes.

I would usually run outside with a metal handmaid sword.Lol

One more thing,They almost never "contacted"me when I had my lights on.

Don't ask what happened when my neighbours saw me runing around the street with a cold weapon Like crazy.

They stil look at me strangly.

edit on 26-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join