It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Widow. Terroress?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So I am working night shift which is why I am sleeping on the couch today with the CBC playing in the background.

"White widow" pulled me out of deep sleep more than once today. Now that I am up and I had a quick look into it, I am really confused.

The terrorists themselves say there is no way they have a female fighting with them.

The CBC for some particular reason (I usually compliment them on their balanced reporting) has made it there mission for me to believe this woman, Samantha Lewthwaite - a British born lady living in East Africa - Is an influential international terrorist.

Dubbed the "white widow", Lewthwaite, who has links with Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, converted to Islam at the age of 15 and married Jermaine Lindsay in 2002 before he killed 26 people when he blew himself up in the July 7 terrorist attacks in London in 2005. The mother of three is known to be in East Africa and is wanted by Kenyan police over alleged links to a terrorist cell that planned to bomb the country's coast. In March last year, officials said she had fled to Somalia and that officers were hunting a woman who used several identities, including hers.

www.independent.co.uk...

So what is the underlining propaganda here? Moms can be terrorists too?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

The underlying propaganda is that everything is a conspiracy that has a dubios agenda attached to it.

What is the issue?

1: Witnesses in the mall claim men dressed as women were involved in the attack.
2: The alleged leader claims there were no foreigners involved in the attack.
3: The Kenyan authorities claim that they have seen evidence that a white woman wearing a balaclava was seen shouting orders in Arabic to the militants.
4: No one knows for sure yet.
5: $$$
6: Must be the USA.

?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

MALBOSIA
So I am working night shift which is why I am sleeping on the couch today with the CBC playing in the background.

"White widow" pulled me out of deep sleep more than once today. Now that I am up and I had a quick look into it, I am really confused.

The terrorists themselves say there is no way they have a female fighting with them.

The CBC for some particular reason (I usually compliment them on their balanced reporting) has made it there mission for me to believe this woman, Samantha Lewthwaite - a British born lady living in East Africa - Is an influential international terrorist.

Dubbed the "white widow", Lewthwaite, who has links with Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, converted to Islam at the age of 15 and married Jermaine Lindsay in 2002 before he killed 26 people when he blew himself up in the July 7 terrorist attacks in London in 2005. The mother of three is known to be in East Africa and is wanted by Kenyan police over alleged links to a terrorist cell that planned to bomb the country's coast. In March last year, officials said she had fled to Somalia and that officers were hunting a woman who used several identities, including hers.

www.independent.co.uk...

So what is the underlining propaganda here? Moms can be terrorists too?

As opposed to this woman being what it is claimed she is which is a terrorist?

Wait...I know... She isn't from America so its not possible that she could something horrible.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

winofiend
reply to post by MALBOSIA

The underlying propaganda is that everything is a conspiracy that has a dubios agenda attached to it.

What is the issue?

1: Witnesses in the mall claim men dressed as women were involved in the attack.
2: The alleged leader claims there were no foreigners involved in the attack.
3: The Kenyan authorities claim that they have seen evidence that a white woman wearing a balaclava was seen shouting orders in Arabic to the militants.
4: No one knows for sure yet.
5: $$$
6: Must be the USA.

?

Ok wait. Witnesses say that men were dressed as women, and authorities say that women were giving orders to militants? Well those cancel each other out right? witnesses were closer than authorities who likely just saw what appeared to be a woman giving orders.

So Islamic militants tried to confuse people by dressing like women and the media have a woman's name cocked and ready to fire?

Ya this must be Americas fault. good of you to throw that in lol

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

There has been no reported evidence that she is in fact among the terrorists. Authorities believe she is in East Africa. There were reports of terrorists looking like women. So the media thinks that is good enough reason to plaster this woman's face and here super villain stage name "White Widow" all over the news??

You don't see any over reaction on the medias part here? It all seems a little sensational and the tones were strong enough to wake me from my sleep.

edit on 24-9-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

MALBOSIA
reply to post by opethPA

There has been no reported evidence that she is in fact among the terrorists. Authorities believe she is in East Africa. There were reports of terrorists looking like women. So the media thinks that is good enough reason to plaster this woman's face and here super villain stage name "White Widow" all over the news??

You don't see any over reaction on the medias part here? It all seems a little sensational and the tones were strong enough to wake me from my sleep.

edit on 24-9-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

Yet all the articles I have read ask if it was possible she was part of the attack which is very different then saying she was part of the attack.

top topics

join