It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Death House, Burial, and WTC Memorial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Is the WTC Memorial a Shrine to Bin Laden’s Death and Burial at Sea!

Let’s get right to the point.

Bin Laden was allegedly killed on May 1st 2011 at a square roofed double Decker mansion with many trees surrounding it.

Notice the trees and the DOUBLE DECKER HOUSE

Allegedly after he was killed he was buried at sea.

Exactly 4 months and 11 days later the WTC memorial was opened on the 10th anniversary of the 2001 event.

That’s exactly 132 days, May 1st or 2nd 2001 to September 11th 2001 after Bin Laden death.

132 is the number of the Prophet Muhammad’s name

The memorial has two large square water pools at the imprints of the buildings and a series of trees surrounding the memorial.

Bin Laden square double Decker death house and the memorial

Let’s summarize this:

Bin Laden’s DOUBLE Decker house surrounded BY TREES represents the two pools of water inside the WTC 1 and 2 imprints at the memorial and THE TREES at the memorial. REMEMBER HE WAS BURIED AT SEA!

Many have wondered why bury Bin Laden at sea. Most didn’t buy the excuse that they couldn’t get any one to take him or that they were afraid his grave would become a shrine. (Fundamentalist Wahhabis NEVER make shrines out of the dead, it’s against there Islamic school of thought.)

I think the WTC memorial answers that question.

It’s all a part of the ritual sacrificial theory

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
so the memorial was opened 4 monthes and 11 days after bin ladens burial?
i would bet a huge sum of money that the design and likley groundbreaking occured long before bin laden was discovered and killed, so how could its design have anything to do with bin laden?..i dunno food for thought

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

The theory goes…the ritual sacrifice theory that all 911 and events are pre-planned to illustrate some satanic ritual sacrificial agenda.

This may indicate the synchronistic symbols in the memorial and Bin Laden's house and burial that the Bin Laden story is all made up or created to align with the already existing building of the memorial design.

The essence of the memorial is water and trees. The essence of the Bin Laden incident and death house is water and trees…him being buried at see

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I feel that you're really reaching on this one.. That's just a little too out there for me to believe

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Notice the trees and the DOUBLE DECKER HOUSE

Double Decker house..... with 3 stories, that right the compound had three stories not two as you have implied this is a factual inaccuracies right from the start of your thread.

I have to say I love the fact you have wrote "DOUBLE DECKER HOUSE" several times in huge caps to emphisise this point, yet it was actually a triple decker house.

If you read up some books on Operation Neptune Spear you would have known this, its also on Wiki if your interested

en.wikipedia.org...

I think this kind of debunks your "ritual sacrifice theory"

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Not sure just what the point is. The photos of the Abbottabad house are somewhat out of context and simply too far away for any depth perception. None of the trees shown are that close to the structure and the tree that the CIA tried to place a camera on is still there. The 'Kuwaiti' Abrah Ahmad Said ABD Al Hamid cut that tree down at the end of February on OBL orders. On the other hand it's hard to see if that was the CIA's 'Christmas tree' or not-just too far away.

The raid was a EKIA mission (enemy killed in action) and preparations for the sheik's body for burial were made through the Saudi ambassador well ahead of time. It was done according to local custom and half his head was blown off from a shot from a M-5 auto with night scope. It took less than an hour to run DNA comparison that was a match to his son. He was buried shortly afterwards as President Obama's first call was to President Bush and President Clinton was added to the conference call.

President Obama took a huge gamble that could have started WW-III and I will never understand it considering the odds were 30% or less for the mission. Perhaps someday he will enlighten us to why he took such an enormous risk.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Was it really such a huge risk though?

The estimates for how sure the intelligence community where about who was or was not in the compound varied some might have said 30 others might have said 80, it was after all a intelligence led man hunt and the only way of being 100% really was to give the green light.

You also have to factor in that this may not have been the first time American troops have crossed into Pakistan I can recall reading about another operation and there was also a operation involving CIA SAD And Special Forces in Syria and it is unclear the Americans let the Syrian authorities in on it.

It was a gamble and it paid off.

but even if it hadn't i dont think it would have caused WWIII

Apparently as well the Vice President was ready to give a call to Pakistan if the team became compromised inside Pakistan so they could get out peacefully.

PS: I know this is totally off topic but its better than discussing whatever thats mean to be in the OP

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Everyone knows Bin Laden died in 2001 and the CIA orchestrated the 9/11 events. The WTC memorial looks to be in the shape of alphabet letters, spelling CIA.

edit on 24-9-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

If you want to call that dumpy looking shack a "mansion" go right ahead. It looks more like a black site to me. . .

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

WOW!!!

So let me get this straight, a DOUBLE DECKER house and WTC footprints are alike?? Other than the "dead house" of OBL was a triple decker.....Oh and TREES!!! Yeah they are everywhere also, welcome to Earth you shall see many in your lifetime!!

/sarcasm

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
something they dont allow americans to watch... A witness of this insident, insist, that they didnt capture bin laden..

cdnapi.kaltura.com...

They posted the interview in my country, this guy who speaks on the video, saw the whole op and the incidents he experienced are different from what the media and USA gov published. It may be a nice addition to the conspiracysts

Bellow I will translate the video, because it has greek subtitles, but if you can speak Pakistani or whatever that language is, you dont need my translation.

I will translate from the moment that the witness start talking : W for witness and J for journalist.

W: We woke up when a helicopter arrived. Men drop off from the helicopter and they entered the house that is rumored to be " Bin Ladens " The helicopter left after the drop off.

J: How many drop from the helicopter?

W: About 10-12 men and the helicopter left and made circles in the nearby mountain. It returned after about 20 minutes, accompanied by 2 more helicopters, one came from the area of Mahreb and the other one from the area of Samal.

While the first helicopter was going down to get back the men it left in the rumored (house of bin ladens). A bomb exploded inside the helicopter and the helicopter immediately took fire! We start running to the house, to see what happened, if there is anybody injured, but when we got there the helicopter was on fire. The army and the police came after 20 minutes of time.

Then they start sending us in our houses. In a personal opinion all of these men that the helicopter drop in the bin ladens house, were dead, including bin laden, if they trully took him, with them. They all become little pieces, after the explosion!

J: Then how is it possible that USA took bin ladens body into america?

W: I dont know, we saw the helicopter who landed in bin laden's house, exploded and everybody died from the crew, including the men who drop off earlier. So if blin laden was inside that helicopter, he died to and burned, his body vanished from the explosion and the fire.

It was amazing what we heard by American media after, all lies, for the way they killed bin laden. How they could claim such a report, that they took bin laden's body by helicopter, while the helicopter exploded and everybody died.

J: was only 1 helicopter?

W : Only 1 entered bin laden's house, the other 2 just made circles in the area.

J: there were more people inside the helicopter?

W: Yes,

J: How you knew that there more people inside that helicopter.

W: When we run into the yard of the house, it was open due to explosion. The area was covered by fire and dead bodies.

I stop it here: personal comment.
anyway This guy speaks about many things and also says that the army also arrested some people from the area and they also threatened them all, to dont speak or say anything and stuff like that.

Nobody saw any bin laden. So according to the people who live in that area and if USA got his body.... Then its a clone... bin laden clones.. lol
edit on 21-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Nobody saw any bin laden. So according to the people who live in that area and if USA got his body.... Then its a clone... bin laden clones.. lol

So nobody saw Bin Laden....?

The most wanted man on earth with a $25 million price on his head.......

Kind of think would want to keep a low profile.......

In fact the compound was designed with maximum privacy in mind. The residents grew/raised most of their
own food

Burned their trash

Had no telephone/Internet connections to the outside world preventing any electronic interception

There was a covered private balcony where Bin Laden could take walks without being seen in the main compound

So much so that the CIA tagged him "The Pacer" from viewing him on drone footage - were never able to get
a clear view of his face to make positive ID

Had to rely on circumstancual evidence to believe Bin Laden was there

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Sorry, but when even the reporter interviewing you says "I'm having a hard time believing you", and the first thing you do before giving an interview is call your family to tell them, you lose a lot of credibility.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

so u speak pakistani or pastun or whatever it called? It doesnt have that in the subtitiles... I translated the subs...

the article says, that this video came up from dr Paul Craig Roberts, who is that guy and he calls the whole op as a fraud. Anyway.... I only translated a part of the subs.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

There's a video with the interview that has been translated (released and translated by the Pakistani news). Several minutes into the video the reporter says "I'm having trouble believing you" in their video.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

let me place differently, this is ATS, since when you believe reporters....

I think the siren named " convincing mind " owns you.
In my country we dont believe reporters, not anymore..

From the subtitles and the things I ve understand, because I cant speak their language and I am not interested to...

She tried to confuse him a bit. She made him the same questions with a different approach, that may bring a different answer...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

His story still doesn't make sense. He says they were in the compound right away and there were body parts everywhere, but a video shot not long after the raid didn't even show blood stains let alone body parts. The entire point of the compound was for privacy, and yet they were able to look down into it? Even without a reporter "trying to confuse him", or speaking the language, his story doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Zap

there is already a thread on this video and I made that exact same point as you did that footage taken only hours after the guys from DEVGRU moved out does not show any bodies. So the Pakistani's show the stealth chopper but they dont show charred dead bodies... yeah.... riiiiight.

the guy is so inconsistent in what he says its unreal, he contradicts himself several times

And come on! calling his family with a "hey guys am about to be a celebrity" rubbish, actually the entire video is rubbish.

Some people however, who it would seem have a very limited knowledge of operation Neptune spear seem to think some very confused pakistani is the smoking gun.

Some people have a very high confirmation bias, even though its quite obvious this guy is talking out of the wrong hole, some, want to put him up on a pedestal for "exploding the lies"

Attitudes like this just bread ignorance, no matter how flawed the source might be, so long as he seems to be casting some sort of doubt on the offical story people jump all over it.

Doesn't seem to matter he is really just making a noise with his mouth rather than speaking the truth.

I for one find this attitude some have very frustrating

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
here is a video that proves the chopper was exploded... And all the parts of it scattered around, as you can see many small spots of fire everywhere. The guy speaks that police and army gathered in that spot 20 minutes after, you can speak that there was no bodies after 2 hours. 100 minutes is alot for the army to gather few bodies.

www.youtube.com...

I went to the army, as its necessary in my country, so I know how they work, how about a real life operation with a dead bodies and the shake of your government... They could clean the yard in less than 30 minutes. What took my attention in the interview, is that the chopper exploded in the air, an explosion that came from within the chopper...
edit on 22-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

We woke up when a helicopter arrived. Men drop off from the helicopter and they entered the house that is rumored to be " Bin Ladens " The helicopter left after the drop off.

Not a single person in Abbottabad knew OBL was at that residence other than Abrah Ahmad Said ABD Al Hamid. It's the same strategy used during the French resistance know as hiding in the open. The CIA borrowed some of the FBI's 1960's stupidity in order to get a closer look inside the compound. The vaccination/black operation has to rank right up there with Fidel's exploding cigar.

The entire event was watched live in the situation room in the White House through some type of hovering drone that no one will talk about. It matters none what anyone else says because all the major media reps were able to view the video after the Sheik was buried at sea.

Peter Bergen published some stills of shocked viewers as the first stealth copter crashed. The look on Secretary Hillary's Clinton face is a classic sure not to make it into the Presidential race promos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join