It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environmental Transmissions of an Unknown Nature in the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Anybody sensing that something in the environment is up---like some sort of transmission is going on
but you just don't know what's causing it, or where its coming from? This transmission seems to
be stronger at certain periods and brings with it some sort of sensory capacity to know that something
is not as it should be? Love to hear if you pick up on it?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sometimes, and more often of late, I find myself anxious for no apparent reason. Like I'm waiting for something to happen. It can hit me at the oddest times. At work, or home. With the kid and/or friends or alone. I don't have any reason to be anxious. I'm young, only thirty, living a successful, stable life with great family and friends. I'm overall satisfied with my life, so it's not like it's some kind of desire to be doing something different.

I'm not willing to label it as some kind of global transmission or anything even remotely like that - but it does strike me as odd; only because I've noticed it more lately.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

i know what you mean, I have felt that since 2008---like a friend said to me, " what we used to
look at it there, but it seems kind of different--it's a weird world we are living in..like the Twilight Zone!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dancer77

Definitely. Especially when playing music. Life itself has been happening in a much different way honestly. I've had some strange happenings with nature as of late.

Anyone interested in this subject should read Radio Free Albemuth by Phillip K. Dick.
edit on 9/19/2013 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

top topics

join