It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Video To A World Normally Hidden From View........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I came across this video today and it made me pretty sad, sad, and more sad...

This six minute video will open your eyes to a world normally hidden from camera's. A hard hitting dose of perspective of what unsustainable demand looks like.......

Even to do some of the jobs that certain people are doing in the video would drive me nuts. How mundane and soul destroying that would be on a daily basis....

So after watching the video, is it what you expected to see?

What initial thoughts came to mind when you watched the video?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

killing spree..
hope thats not GMO product..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

That just made me feel really weird.. Slightly sick. The sickest part wasn't even watching the animals herded into compartments and chopped up, or even the guy at the end. What made me feel sick was watching the people shopping. It was gross.

Yea I feel weird.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think Ive seen this video on ATS before.

Do the math though, something like 90% of people eat meat. In the UK of 63 million, thats 57 million meat eaters, if they eat a chicken, say two a week (lets just pretend all meat is chicken here) that would be 456 million chickens eaten a month.

They dont pluck themselves you know. Its practically impossible to avoid battery meats and live an affordable life. Its sucks completely

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
We're almost like a virus on the planet. It's scary. That's one thing about city life that scares me. Is that to a large degree I've become so domesticated that it's nuts. But what can you do right. One day I want to get the f out of dodge and just live in the wild. I'll become a wild man.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Too bad the machine wasnt rounding up theones in the purple suits. Maybe they would taste better to the pigs. But we gotta eat i had 22 hot wings earlier and pizza so im guilty too.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think I might turn Vegetarian after seeing that

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

kudegras

Now I can see why I am a vegetarian of 32 years.....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

davethebear

kudegras

Do you grow your own too? Cause that crap is poisonous unless you have built up an immunity. See I look at it this way if it aint gonna change then I will eat so much crap I will be able the survive the nuclear waste dump that the earth becomes while all the naturals will have died happily knowing they never ate meat.

I was kinda wondering at the end if they were gonna start making SOYLENT GREEN!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

abeverage

davethebear

kudegras

Do you grow your own too? Cause that crap is poisonous unless you have built up an immunity. See I look at it this way if it aint gonna change then I will eat so much crap I will be able the survive the nuclear waste dump that the earth becomes while all the naturals will have died happily knowing they never ate meat.

If you are asking whether I grow my own veggies or not, the answer is yes I do....

Potatoes, tomatoes, onions, chili's, apples, pears and plums....

Would you like me to send you a nice pear? I bet you like a nice pear, don't you?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

davethebear

abeverage

davethebear

kudegras

If you are asking whether I grow my own veggies or not, the answer is yes I do....

Potatoes, tomatoes, onions, chili's, apples, pears and plums....

Would you like me to send you a nice pear? I bet you like a nice pear, don't you?

I do like pears and even pairs of pears if it makes you laugh.

top topics

join