It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspiring Short Film: The Power of Giving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I received this film from a friend of mine online today...and maybe it was for a reason by something higher (Law of Attraction - like), but it really brought me to a humble state all day.

I cannot stop thinking about how powerful Karma is. I practice it daily but this clip really brought into reality for me from another perspective...one that might even shed a tear in your eye, and perhaps make you think a bit more about generosity in giving than the world we live in thrived with greed and emotional dissonance in caring for others.

Original Video Link: The Power of Giving

Youtube Link:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That made me cry. There are still good souls in the world, no matter how horrible a place it may seem at times. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Beautiful. So much conveyed in 3 minutes. But then, it really doesn't take much time at all to be kind to another person does it? Thanks. Gonna go cry myself to sleep now, lol...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have to be honest...I don't shed a tear easily, but this did make me emotional and yes, I did cry a little. To be even more honest, I sent this video to my sister, who watched it and then to which she replied with a "thank you for making me cry in the morning".

Videos like these are the chicken soup for the soul. Something that we need to consume on the occasion to get a reality check that some people really do care in this world....

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Touching little video.Thanks for sharing.

Giving is the best communication.

A twist on: actions speak louder than words.

I like it.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Ty, feeling blue now... As payback, here's something about a silly love story:

Edit. Think its about not living in regret. One should live for today and not yesterday or tomorrow.
edit on 19-9-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit as above.

top topics

join