It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp vs the arctic ice cap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey all,
I'm posting this thread more as a question for discussion than as news or info.

First off, I would like some clarity if anyone here knows the actual truth about what is really going on at the Haarp facility. I've heard that it closed down in May, and that they are waiting for investors to resume operations. Some say that it has continued to operate and that the rumours were totally false. I don't know who to believe really, there are web sites claiming both stories.

If it is the case that Haarp really did close down mid spring of this year then I'd like to put it to those in the know... Is there any possibility of a correlation between that and the fact that the Arctic Ice sheet has not shrunk this summer nearly as much as it has in the recent past??

Although I really am ignorant of the details and scientific process of Haarp. I was under the impression that it heats up the ionosphere of our planet, at least in the Northern regions. Please forgive me and/or correct me if I am wrong. The thought just occurred to me that there may be a slight possibility that the two could be related and I thought that the ATS community might like to chew on the idea for a while...

Any other thoughts or ideas ATS?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

If anyone knows of good supporting evidence of HAARP doing Haarpy stuff, please throw some links in this thread. I really want to see it. Maybe there are others like me that think HAARP is a great opportunity for a conspiracy. The stuff I've seen so far is garbage. Satellite pictures of common cloud convection.

It just sounds cool. Maybe it can be brought back from terminally debunked status?

new topics

join