It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Prepared to Use Force In Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
USA Prepared to Use Force in Iran

As you see the source article above as touted on Drudge, my thoughts are regarding the veracity of such a statement.

I am not prepared to use force against Iran. I am not prepared to use force against Syria.

How is it that headlines can scream what the USA is prepared to do yet so many of us are in complete disagreement with what is being planned by those residing in DC (District of Criminals)?

I remember the days during the Iraq "war" where some would opine that "if the Iraqi people didn't want the war, they should step up and stop it." Really? Is that the level we have devolved to?

So, if you as a resident of a country, disagree with the war mongering criminals in charge don't retaliate against said criminals you are complicit?

To an extent, I see a substantially logical argument for the above. Who else will stop them?

Let's face it, the US has relegated itself to be some kind of world enforcer. The MIC (Military Industrial Complex) certainly sees itself as an important arbiter of world events even though it is well known that the MIC is the proverbial stick stirring up the hornet's nest.

As we sit in our recliners and watch yet again as our criminal government prepares to attack yet another country that is NO threat to us........I wonder how many of those living in these countries wonder why the hell We the People are allowing this. If I were cowering in a third world s-hole as my country was being bombed for no justifiable reason, I would wonder why the citizens of the US would allow this. Aren't the citizens of the US good people? Why would they condone strikes against us? What have we done other than wish to eke out a living as most citizens do.

Unbeknownst to those poor, unfortunate recipients of our well funded MIC HIT squads, those bombs are sent without our consent. We the People gave up our rights to control our government in 1913. It is now in complete control of banks and corporate interests. We the People are the chattel by which this horrific monster feeds.

At some point, we have to wake up, look in a mirror and realize that the atrocities carried out by those in the District of Criminals are being carried out in OUR names. There is no escaping that fact. We can't complain about these crimes being perpetrated in our names while said crimes are perpetrated and WE DO NOTHING.

I am as guilty as any other for my apathy and complacency.

Where I may differ is my patience has worn to a breaking point. When I read a headline such as the above knowing i disagree 100% with said headline, I have to ponder what can I do about it.

I don't like my options. My options always point to 1776.
edit on 15-9-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
From our founding we have been a nation at conflict. Our founders themselves conduced military operations from the start without taking opinion polls. They like every leader in our history have acted in what they see as our national interests. Of course now things now relatively peaceful compared to most of our history. And the truth is things like Iraq had popular support at the start. And you can bet so will anything having to with Iran in particular if when gas prices jump up when Iran gets in another dust up with one of its neighbors.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

MrSpad
From our founding we have been a nation at conflict. Our founders themselves conduced military operations from the start without taking opinion polls. They like every leader in our history have acted in what they see as our national interests. Of course now things now relatively peaceful compared to most of our history. And the truth is things like Iraq had popular support at the start. And you can bet so will anything having to with Iran in particular if when gas prices jump up when Iran gets in another dust up with one of its neighbors.

Historically, the Iranians (Persians) are not exactly ones to sit back and allow themselves to be mowed under by our MIC lawnmower.

If we want WWIII, this is the way to achieve it.

My questions are these: Do we want WWIII? Why? What do we gain from this? WHO actually gains from this?

If Russia gets involved and then China follows.....there is no good outcome.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

When I read a headline such as the above knowing i disagree 100% with said headline, I have to ponder what can I do about it.

You don't think the US is prepared to use force in Iran?

If you ponder what you can do about the rogue US government, well, aren't we all. They don't care what we think. They do what is in their best interest and they know they can get away with it, plain and simply. Voting won't work, for the most part. We're bent over and forced to give a reach around.

That said:

The US is prepared to use force anywhere, including against its own citizens.

It's like a wild animal that will attack anything that approaches it, looks at it wrong, or doesn't do its bidding.

It's like a bully that will pound you into submission if you don't lick its boots.

That will be its downfall.

edit on 15-9-2013 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Did you not read what I wrote?

Of course I am sure the US govt is prepared to use force against Iran.

The questions I pose are why and what do we do to stop them?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Israeli leaders have been pushing for military actions against Iran, and so have the devils who rule Saudi Arabia.

It will happen,the only question is when ?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yes, and if you read the read the first part of my post, you will see I addressed that.

And if you read this thread i authored you will see that I asked a similar thing, and attempted to address it as well.

There is little we can do.

They don't listen to us, and they know they don't have to, for the most part.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ok this is beyond ridiculous.
Lets look at this logically and objectively.
We have one country called super power A , which has nuclear weapons of mass destruction.
We have country B that is joined at the hip to A and they also have nuclear weapons.

Superpower country A has shown by its history that it will use those weapons on another country.
Yet this A country has made itself through its enormous build up and stock pile of weapons and military hardware , deceitfully acquired from the now almost impoverished citizens of country A , the so called holder of moral high ground and the enforcer of the world.

Now country B has ridden on the back of country A and even infiltrated its Government and directed not only its money but it's laws in favour of defending and protecting country B from perceived threats.

Country B has also like country A had an aggressive outlook to other countries and has anointed itself with special privileges that don't apply to any other nation. These privileges are enacted whenever they feel threatened or any sort of retaliation occurs against their empire building. This country relies on an emotional event from history to leverage money and world support to perpetuate the same said grievances against other countries.

Now both these countries feel it is their right to invade and slaughter whomever gets in the way of their empire building. It is of no consequence at how many people are killed nor how much money is misappropriated to achieve their goals.

My question is this :-

Given their history , do they have any just claim to be the superpower with its consort , and impose this sort of tyranny upon the rest of the world and also maintain the honoured position of the world police force? Surely the world police force needs to have a much cleaner and less aggressive history?

This appears to be more like the bully in the playground than a country that has both the wisdom and the morality to govern the world through its superior military might.
Heads up the bully is making threats in the school yard again:-

But Obama said Iran should not interpret the diplomatic response — coming after he threatened to use strikes — as suggesting that the United States wouldn’t attack Iran to stop the development of nuclear weapons. “I think what the Iranians understand is that the nuclear issue is a far larger issue for us than the chemical weapons issue, that the threat . . . against Israel that a nuclear Iran poses is much closer to our core interests,” Obama said. “My suspicion is that the Iranians recognize they shouldn’t draw a lesson that we haven’t struck [Syria] to think we won’t strike Iran.”

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Iran would know first, if you remember a television show called "persons of interest", in it they use a program that can diagnose and collect information and estimate the future.

Earlier this year Iran admitted to having a machine with the same capabilities with a 60-something % chance of success.

Immediately afterward the state website deemed it a hoax that they pulled on Americans.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
We as a country are on an agenda, why? because our 20 year olds are very good at what they do, the best in the world so we get the military aspect of the elitist agenda, if the agenda dictates it to be done then it will otherwise we will ponder it for another 10 or 15 years tell it is time................no one will ever know when it will be time............tell we wake up to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

We apparently can't help ourselves. We are in Dire Straights suffering withdrawals and have a serious need to kick someones @$$.

Just go ahead and look at US wrong and see what happens.

WE Will kick that @$$ and make an example for the whole wide world to see. Furthermore, we Will fabricate what we need to prove to the world stage that we Are doing the right thing.

2 Years ago Everyone was saying that in 18 months Iran will have enough weapons grade plutonium to start manufacturing weapons of mass destruction.

Considering that time has come and gone, I would say that someone is full of Horse S[SNIP]T. No 2 ways about it. There is so much double talk and back stabbing going on that even Double and Triple Agents are confused.

WE are making a mockery out of Good and Evil purporting that we are the "Good Guys", but, we Need to kick whoevers @$$es to show that Good does win over Evil.

Take a Good look in the mirror U.S.A.. .. We are the Evil that Men Do.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

When you *continuously* pour extreme amounts of money into something and to build it up (military), you have to use it. It can't just sit idle.

Cost effectiveness. Hence War. See the manufacture of bombs/bullets: they have to be used, or they serve no purpose.

When you build up an army of able bodied, trained, and eager youths (military), you have to use them/keep them employed. Hence war.

We don't just *maintain* our army/military, we constantly build it. And we have to use it to justify its constant construction. And why do we build it so, do maintain the imperialist status quo and line the pockets of those who profit and do the building.

It's all pretty simple.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

On an agenda, yes, and soldiers/civilians die(d) for that agenda, not for their country.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Voting can still work, but not in the conventional sense. We likely can't vote the one we wany in do yo corruption bit of we can spread the word and get a large percentage of Americans to vote third party, and when yhe vote is obviously manipulated we wake people up, expose corruption, and hopefully can demand change in the electio system and maybe even get a foreign nation to observe.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

There is so much double talk and back stabbing going on that even Double and Triple Agents are confused.
This is a great statement. The wording made me chuckle, but more importantly, I honestly hadn't considered this angle. Believe me, I'm not looking for a reason to excuse our country's actions; but I just hadn't considered how faulty intelligence and such could be born of back-biting, double-crossing spies.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

bozzchem
I am not prepared to use force against Iran. I am not prepared to use force against Syria.

How is it that headlines can scream what the USA is prepared to do yet so many of us are in complete disagreement with what is being planned by those residing in DC (District of Criminals)?

Because the majority of Americans elected your President and your Congressmen.
You elected THEM to represent YOU.

What they decide, is representative of YOUR country. Your country is the United States of America.
Therefore when they say the USA is prepared to use force, they are correct.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iBallinU

a 10 and a star for this answer

And one day the US will reap what it sows.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It will never happen with our current Muslim in office. Obama only wants to start something to get them all to invade Israel. Mark my words, Obama will find an excuse to not help Israel after he incites the attack. This is why he has his terrorist removing all the current leaders of the Arab world that are not friendly to the U.S. and or were to smart to try and invade Israel.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

bozzchem

Because what the people want is irrelevant these days.

Governments take their instructions from a small group of rich men, and then use the media to try and sway the majority of the people to support them. If the majority don't support them, well, tough...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Possessed with evil and drunk with power. They will get their war one way or another.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join