It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter claims to have killed a chupacabra

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I was thinking about this chupacabra animal today. I had seen a show on satellite tv about them last week. I wonder if it is an alien's dog that got loose or was set loose on Earth. Maybe the cow mutilations and the missing blood is about the aliens feeding their dogs?

Yes, I know that remark/ idea was way out there in science fiction.

This animal looks like it is going to reproduce and become a nasty nightmare like the fire ants.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
A coyote with the mange has a white tip on it's tail. I saw a coyote with the mange 14 years ago. They also smell skunk like. It is a very strong smell. I saw the coyote five feet away from the window I was sitting next to while on the computer. I watched it for fifteen minutes. It looked nothing like that animal the man in the video shot. Coyotes look like coyotes with no hair, they are pinkish scalped.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I thought Chupacabras have blue eyes? And there are other structural differences between them and dogs/coyotes (4 teats instead of 8-10, 3 toes instead of 4, large glands on haunches). The DNA test says coyote and Mexican wolf. Dogs with mange have numerous open sores on their skin.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I have seen foxes with mange. They didn't lose all their hair like this animal

Unfortunately the internet trolls, I mean debunkers, have decided that every small, unexplained creature ever seen is an animal with mange.

What their motive is, and why people that obviously hate cryptozoology are on a cryptozoologic website I can't say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join