It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Syrian Dilemma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes everyone is watching whether the army or the rebels are winning, making plans for the troops, gathering guns and fighters, starting propagandas with fake and twisted news … All for the sake of their own agendas !

Some used to call it “The Arab Spring” … the glorious event that will lead to the “New Middle East”. Well, yes It is leading to a new something but definitely not the new “Peaceful” or “healthy” middle east.

And to be realistic it is exactly what they want it to be. A land where all those Arabs with their Qaeda and chemicals and “jihad” fight each other and kill each other, away from us. Lets keep them busy destroying themselves! That’s the real plan.

The west has learned its lessons: why send our armies and get into an expensive war risking terrorist attacks as a reply while we can simply split them and start a fight in between.

And to be fair, we made it easy. We always did. Thanks to religion. Otherwise it would have been over long time ago, but unfortunately it’s going to last many years yet.

The big guys will always help their chess pieces on the ground just enough not to lose but no more to end it. Until the regime is too weak to consist any threat on Israel any longer, then the miracle solution will take place.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I tend to agree with you. This new cooperation between US and Russia is very convenient. Russia suffers from Islamic extremism every bit as much as US. So now they have created between them a cesspit which atracts every mad muslim to go and shoot at anything that moves. A playground for jihadies.

As long as they are in Syria knocking themselves out they are not causing problems for the big boys.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Geoleb
Yes everyone is watching whether the army or the rebels are winning, making plans for the troops, gathering guns and fighters, starting propagandas with fake and twisted news … All for the sake of their own agendas !

Some used to call it “The Arab Spring” … the glorious event that will lead to the “New Middle East”. Well, yes It is leading to a new something but definitely not the new “Peaceful” or “healthy” middle east.

And to be realistic it is exactly what they want it to be. A land where all those Arabs with their Qaeda and chemicals and “jihad” fight each other and kill each other, away from us. Lets keep them busy destroying themselves! That’s the real plan.

The west has learned its lessons: why send our armies and get into an expensive war risking terrorist attacks as a reply while we can simply split them and start a fight in between.

And to be fair, we made it easy. We always did. Thanks to religion. Otherwise it would have been over long time ago, but unfortunately it’s going to last many years yet.

The big guys will always help their chess pieces on the ground just enough not to lose but no more to end it. Until the regime is too weak to consist any threat on Israel any longer, then the miracle solution will take place.

....you have been Weighed.... - and Wanted.

Sure you can have your opinion, defending that little country.

just the Divide and Conquer us VS them trick dont work so well here.

...see.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

edit on 14-9-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoleb

Your premise is false and shows a true ignorance of what is happening in Syria and the region. It could be time to inform yourself. This way you can educate others that may be misinformed as well.

Continuity of Agenda: Syria Catastrophe Engineered Under Bush, Executed Verbatim Under Obama

Tens of thousands of deaths, devastated cities, and the scattering of terrified Syrian minorities add up to a catastrophe that has unfolded in Syria over the last 2 years. International organizations including the UN call it the worst humanitarian catastrophe of the 21st century, and despite this, have put little effort into tracking down the actual genesis of the conflict, the key players perpetuating the violence, and in prescribing the obvious solutions to this conflict. With a recent initiative by Russia and Syria blunting the West's pro-war drive, Western propagandists have attempted to reassert their crumbling narrative regarding the conflict, past, present, and future.

The Genesis of Syria's Conflict

We are told by Western politicians and Western media houses that the conflict in Syria began with a spontaneous "peaceful," "pro-democracy" uprising influenced by similar demonstrations in Tunisia and Egypt. We are told that these peaceful protests were brutally crushed by the Syrian government and resulted in the militarization of the so-called "opposition."

This is a verified lie. > SNIP

Link

It is rather long and might take you a little bit to finish but at least you will have a better grasp of the situation.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoleb

The big guys will always help their chess pieces on the ground just enough not to lose but no more to end it.

When these fools have successfully used their chess pieces to wipe out Christians throughout the Middle-East, YHWH will deliver Judgement Day.

After all, with no Christians left for YHWH to protect, there is no need to let any sinners live.

Then satan will get his orders and drag everyone left down to hell with him.

The more Christians that get killed (directly or indirectly) in these programmed wars the closer that final day approaches.

The elite havn't even realized that the devil is pulling their strings all the way to hell as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoleb

Yeah, not quite turning into what Ahmadinejad was aiming for 8 years ago, is it?

Iran's president-elect has proclaimed an Islamic revolution of global proportions.

Mahmood Ahmadinejad said his election coincided with what he termed a new Islamic revolution.

"The wave of the Islamic revolution will soon reach the entire world," Ahmadinejad said. "In one night, the martyrs strode down a path of 100 years."

"Thanks to the blood of the martyrs, a new Islamic revolution has arisen and the Islamic revolution of 1384 [the current Iranian year] will, if God wills, cut off the roots of injustice in the world," Ahmadinejad was quoted by the official Iranian news agency as saying. "The era of oppression, hegemonic regimes, tyranny and injustice has reached its end."

The speech marked the first time since the late 1980s that an Iranian president vowed to export Islamic insurgency throughout the world.

www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Haha very funny. So you read some articles from some media sources sitting behind your laptop and you think you know it all now. I would consider reading whatever article you list if you have ever even been in this region you're talking about. Because if you did, you'll know the amount of lies and fake news that are being reported.

FYI I'm Lebanese and never left the country before except for visiting my relatives in Syria every couple months which I still do. Half my family members are in the armed forces in both countries whether military or intelligence services. This REGION is my HOME and I surely know way more than you or this credible source you mentioned can ever know.

If you ever liked to come and visit this region and see what's really happening I'll be more than happy to arrange a tour for you to see for yourself. That's how you really get informed and educated not from manipulated media.

Regards.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Don't get me wrong here Dee, I WISH this Arab Spring was for real and led to peace and democracy because it is the only way my existence here as a Christian in this region will no longer be threatened. I WISH this revolution contributed to a Civil type of regime not like now. The only result coming in is the "Takfirit Salafits" taking over whether Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and now the rebels in Syria. Those who were very enthusiastic about the change in all these countries are now regretting it ! The replacement of dictatorships was an even a worse kind of rule. The type who refuses any diversity, applying Islamic "Chariaa" on everyone, even the open minded Muslims are feeling the heat, Goodbye civil rights !

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoleb

I don't know about you, but when I heard that the Muslim Brotherhood and Morsi made their way into the Egyptian government, I knew all future "Arab Springs" were going to get hijacked by the radicals. Especially after I read an article in the last year where al-Zawahiri scolded the Muslim Brotherhood for not working fast enough to spread Political Islam throughout the rest of the region. That's when I knew that Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood were working together and Erdogan started changing his secular ways too. He's another one the region shouldn't trust.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
geo you may or not be libanon based
but here is whom you serve,

Until the regime is too weak to consist any threat on Israel any longer

...your own quote.

so
in spite you camouflage that by using many phrases about the oh-so-evil islam,
and how CHRISTIANS are *cough* endangered by that -

its but Smokecurtain.

and in fact Pathetic.

at least just Say you dont give a ** about neither 'christians' nor 'muslims' - but only the entity in your quote.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

1st I am Lebanese and living in Lebanon since birth. I live in Tripoli to be exact.

2nd I never said Islam is evil ! Islam is a very decent religion and the majority of my friends are Muslims. I said it is the "Takfirit" ! Which means those who are "Fanatic" Muslims.

3rd You better learn how to read well. What I meant by this quote is that Israel is also behind what's happening in order to protect itself. We fought Israel back in 2006 in a 30 days war and will do it again if it's needed.

4th I wasn't exaggerating when I said Christians are in danger. 1.2 million Christians were deported from Iraq due to war. 80 churches bombed till now in Egypt since the beginning of its revolution. 700 thousands already left Syria and haven't you watched the rebels in "Maaloula" town ? the first christian town in Syria and the only one who still speaks Aramaic language (same language of Jesus).

5th You better learn how to respect others in order to be respected.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoleb

Guess what. I think you are a shill and spouting lies and propaganda. The same kind of propaganda that the FSA and their representatives with offices in London produce.

And no you didn't...go to the defense of Israel??

Put on your asbestos suits people.
edit on 14-9-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoleb

What I meant by this quote is that Israel is also behind what's happening in order to protect itself. We fought Israel back in 2006 in a 30 days war and will do it again if it's needed.

Everyone in the Middle East is behind what's happening in Syria. Don't forget that the largest support for toppling Assad's regime is coming from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey, as they all have ulterior motives too, and none of them support Israel.

Unfortunately, you're living in a lose/lose situation in which there is NO peaceful outcome, whether Assad stays or goes. The days of Assad's family being able to squash the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria, like they did back in 1982, are over for good this time. Having Hezbollah in Lebanon is going to hurt you more than help you too. Ahmadinejad's influence in spreading Political Islam didn't help anyone. In the end, he's going to dread the day he ever started pushing for it.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Geoleb
reply to post by Lone12

1st I am Lebanese and living in Lebanon since birth. I live in Tripoli to be exact.

2nd I never said Islam is evil ! Islam is a very decent religion and the majority of my friends are Muslims. I said it is the "Takfirit" ! Which means those who are "Fanatic" Muslims.

3rd You better learn how to read well. What I meant by this quote is that Israel is also behind what's happening in order to protect itself. We fought Israel back in 2006 in a 30 days war and will do it again if it's needed.

4th I wasn't exaggerating when I said Christians are in danger. 1.2 million Christians were deported from Iraq due to war. 80 churches bombed till now in Egypt since the beginning of its revolution. 700 thousands already left Syria and haven't you watched the rebels in "Maaloula" town ? the first christian town in Syria and the only one who still speaks Aramaic language (same language of Jesus).

5th You better learn how to respect others in order to be respected.

- i m a respecter of virtually everyone who is Honest
and is not twisting his story
or trying to cover up his intent.

new topics

top topics

join