It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELSINKI — Would you board flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The daily flight AY666 from Copenhagen to Helsinki falls on Friday the 13th twice in 2013. Friday the 13th is considered bad luck in many countries and the number 666 also has strong negative biblical associations.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

15:55 AY666 Copenhagen (CPH) Finnair A320 Scheduled

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

I'm from Copenhagen. If anyone pays for the ticket, I'll be happy to take up the challenge.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Would i board it?
Hel no!
sorry couldnt help myself

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Sure, it's no different than any other flight.

Numbers and dates are man made ideas to help keep track of stuff. None are inherently bad or good, they just are.
And I've never been to either place. So yeah, count me in.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Yup I would go also...don't believe in nonsense like luck and bad luck, you make your own.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Well it's my Birthday today and I was 13 on a Friday 13th,so yeah. taking that flight would be pretty tame in comparison!,

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
HAHAHA!

Thats awesome.

My last insurance for my car was £666 - not the sort of figure you want to hear when protecting yourself from 'accidents'. Like it or not some numbers just make people feel uncomfortable! Im not even remotely superstitious.

No way id be booking thta flight! haha

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
never foock wit da flying finn dats going to hell, or the grim reaper will drag your soul to davy jones locker!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Heck, I'd take that flight over another if I had a choice. The fact it stands out in so many ways means the pilots and crew will be more aware and more careful than normal, just on general principle if nothing else. Heck, that'll probably be the safest flight in the air.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

wrabbit2000
Heck, I'd take that flight over another if I had a choice. The fact it stands out in so many ways means the pilots and crew will be more aware and more careful than normal, just on general principle if nothing else. Heck, that'll probably be the safest flight in the air.

Yet if it did crash....

You would get the least sympathy that anyone ever got for not picking up on the signs

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

ressiv
The daily flight AY666 from Copenhagen to Helsinki falls on Friday the 13th twice in 2013. Friday the 13th is considered bad luck in many countries and the number 666 also has strong negative biblical associations.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

15:55 AY666 Copenhagen (CPH) Finnair A320 Scheduled

If they serve Bloody Mary.....sure why not.

If i were the airline company i would dress all the plane stuff, as Jason. It would be more fun than Halloween.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You will most definitely end up on the Island from Lost!

I'll go!!

DM

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Biigs

wrabbit2000

Yet if it did crash....

You would get the least sympathy that anyone ever got for not picking up on the signs

Oh, but think of it this way? Of all the plane crash scenarios? Crashing on that one is most likely to have your name remembered and in books. After all, who would ever forget the crash on the way to Hel on flight 666? People would be writing about that coincidence and conspiracy theory for years to come. lol

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I once bought a pack of Cupcakes that said "Devilishly Delicious" on the label and a half gallon of milk. The Cashier said the total was $6.66 "Creepy huh?".

I chuckled and then showed them the book I was reading "The Number of the Beast" by Robert Heinlein, they shuddered, while I took the receipt and used it as a book mark.
edit on 13-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Absolutley no way!!!!

Have you tried scandinavian airline food?

The meatballs really are the dogs b****cks......

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

I can vouch for that.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

Being from denmark you are immune to culinary ridicule as you gave us your pastry. and for that I thank you.

top topics

join