It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distinguished U.S Marine Stands Up for American People and 9/11 Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by seabag

so for arguments sake he is what he says he is. If he has been discharged from service he can do what ever he likes with his metals and uniform. It could even be said its a form of protest. I do believe Vietnam vets did the same thing.

sadly there are some who don't follow the motto Once a Marine always a Marine.
if you had earned the EGA you would know what seabag is saying.

the only thing that is allowed to wear on utilities, or bdu's or now they call them MCCUU (Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform) are badges and breast insignia or the red patch.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
HOLY # GUYS

I just had an amazing idea.

Kickstarter for a "build one of the trade center towers and fly a passenger jet into it" test.

i know it costs MILLIONS to make a building and crash a plane, if everyone that didnt believe and wanted a proper test gave a $/£/€ they could cover the cost in a few weeks.

Too crazy? or the only way to have clinical, final, 100% proof. TOTALLY doable on the sheer number of skeptics.

And if the US gov want to prove they were correct, well they can pay some in too, right?

*actual test performed 100% by independent scientists and engineers NOT on USA soil*

EDIT: sorry for thread derail, i probably should have started a new thread for this garbage.

edit on 12-9-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Yeah I have been in the military(not the marines) I know how it works dress wise. Im just saying if this guy is discharged he can do what ever he likes in the name of protest. and from the vid it seemed he was protesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Montana
Hmmmm, Have to disagree somewhat.

The Vietnam vets I knew and lived with would sometimes wear their medals on civvies, but I can't remember any wearing them on a disfigured uniform. Certainly not the patriotic vets, at least.

Exactly right. There is a tasteful way to do it. Not like the guy in the OP or this guy who was later exposed as a fraud.

Then you have this fat walrus who claimed to be a Marine. His medals are completely out of order and notice that he’s wearing a Navy SEAL trident on Marine dress blues. Is anybody buying this crap??

Oh, then there is this turd who looks like he tripped and fell into a box of medals. I wonder how he achieved that rank and those medals in such a short amount of time??? He made Master Sergeant in 4 years. LMAO!

There are too many things wrong with all of those pictures to list!!

edit on 12-9-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Yeah I have been in the military(not the marines) I know how it works dress wise. Im just saying if this guy is discharged he can do what ever he likes in the name of protest. and from the vid it seemed he was protesting.

He also make it a point that he is a very proud Marine and even though he was discharged, he never stopped serving. He is not protesting The US Marine Corp, why would he disrespect them like this? Makes no sense to me.
edit on 12-9-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

he tripped and fell into a box of medals

Now that's funny.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You know, I have to wonder, do these fakes think they can earn respect by wearing little bits of metal and colored cloth? A REAL veteran understands that what matters is the CHARACTER that the little goo-gahs are given to commemorate that matters.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

the uniform and medals were issued by the US government. The very ones he is speaking out about. I always thought that brothers in arms ran deeper than a uniform and a shinny piece of metal. He can wear civies or a leotard that does not mean the idea of being a marine is not with him. Assuming he is a marine of course.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Montana
reply to post by seabag

You know, I have to wonder, do these fakes think they can earn respect by wearing little bits of metal and colored cloth? A REAL veteran understands that what matters is the CHARACTER that the little goo-gahs are given to commemorate that matters.

I must admit that my respect for this Marine dropped by at least 50%. I cant find anything about him, but I hope he is who he says and there's some kind of explanation for this.

His message is good but his character is raising a red flag for me.
edit on 12-9-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

seabag

While I agree with a lot of his message, I have my doubts about his service credentials. I’ve never seen a Marine look so unsat in uniform (we don’t disgrace our uniform like that; we don’t wear cammies in public….we don’t roll our sleeves like that….we CERTAINLY don’t wear medals and ribbons on cammies or paint flags on our backs).

Regardless, his message is legit and I hope it gets out. Maybe he should dress in civilian clothes next time though if he wants to be taken seriously. If he was a Marine he'd know better.

edit on 12-9-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

He definitely not a marine. Just another paid lacky. There on both sides and at this point I don't really care. We have much more to worry about today than to argue over the past. That was twelve years ago for crying out loud, lol.

Past time to move on.....

The Bot

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

like I said maybe he is true to the people and his brothers/sisters in arms, but not the government that is causing chaos for those he has sworn to protect, maybe he is true to the constitution and not those that would defile it. It seems to me the very people that issued his uniform,his boots, his medal's, and his rifle are the very people that put his brothers/sisters into danger, re-write the Constitution, and harm the civilians he was spose to protect. Again this is assuming he is who he says he is. Wearing uniforms and badges out of order does not take away from those issues

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
As it turns out, this guy really is "Distinguished"

offender.fdle.state.fl.us...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

whatsecret
A Marine gives a speech in New York. He says the military is waking up and asking questions. I hope he's right.

Published on Sep 12, 2013 This video was shot on september 11th 2013, in Time Sq at an Rethink911.org rally. In this video John a former U.S Marine with 5 engineering degrees with an expertise in aviation and missile defense says he knows the U.S government is lying about the 9/11 terrorist events.

John is not a former Marine. HIs "uniform" is all #ed up 3 ways to Sunday and his decorations are not even correct for the alleged time period he claims. "5 engineering degrees?!?!?!" C'mon.

Why do people hold up the most obvious of loony tunes to support their preconceived beliefs. It only makes the position worse. Drop the wackos and stick with people that are a tad more respectable looking.

–wearing ribbons for awarded medals (KLM, SWA, NDSM)
–Possible second NDSM on the ribbon rack. Other possibility is that it’s a Reserve MC ribbon/medal that hasn’t been awarded since the 1950′s.
–Medals not in order.
–Medals not properly mounted.

Some of the ribbons he has are from WWII. (4th Row 1st ribbon appears to be an American Defense Service Medal)

Not even a USMC marksmanship badge, looks Army, but a little hard to see.

Chocolate Chip utilities, later desert pattern soft cover.

American flag sewn across the back.

ribbons in the wrong order
ribbons mounted upside down

I'm sorry, but anyone with half a brain can see that this guy is an obvious poser and fraud.

edit on 24-9-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

NavyDoc

but a little hard to see.

Here is a better view.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
His mugshot

mugshots.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

whatsecret
In this video John a former U.S Marine with 5 engineering degrees with an expertise in aviation and missile defense says he knows the U.S government is lying about the 9/11 terrorist events.

Is this the best truthers can come up with? A convicted sex offender who claims they are a marine....

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Correct that is a ADSC from Korea. The NDSM looks fake because the ribbon is straight and the real ones have a lighting bolt pattern. How could anyone impersonate a solder and be so obvious about it. Truly sad. Is this the best they can come up with? Now I'm not so sure about the ADSC. If anyone has time to track this down I would be interested about the ADSC.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Biigs
HOLY # GUYS

I just had an amazing idea.

Kickstarter for a "build one of the trade center towers and fly a passenger jet into it" test.

i know it costs MILLIONS to make a building and crash a plane, if everyone that didnt believe and wanted a proper test gave a $/£/€ they could cover the cost in a few weeks.

Too crazy? or the only way to have clinical, final, 100% proof. TOTALLY doable on the sheer number of skeptics.

And if the US gov want to prove they were correct, well they can pay some in too, right?

*actual test performed 100% by independent scientists and engineers NOT on USA soil*

EDIT: sorry for thread derail, i probably should have started a new thread for this garbage.

edit on 12-9-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

the government would just sneak into the new building and plant fresh bombs
edit on 10-12-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join