It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions because I can't find the answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have been a member for a minute now, and I have a couple of questions I need SERIOUS answers to, please.

1) What is the difference between HOAX and Skunkworks and what threads end up in those forums and why? I have no clue.

2) What is fragile earth forum for?

And an essay question if you feel froggy..

If one was to post a thread, say errr about a meteor (confirmed meteor) where would you post that?

SPace? Fragile Earth?

I am so confused. My threads get moved all of the time so I think it would be helpful if each topic had a little thing that popped up when you hovered over it that said "post threads about xyz here". It is not as black and white as it seems.

Please keep in mind I have aspergers. So for me there is no grey area. Everything belongs somewhere but I keep putting things in the wrong place.

My brain wiring really gets frustrating!!! I apologize to all of the mods who have so nicely moved my threads in the past. I am trying really hard to educate myself. I promise!!
edit on 10-9-2013 by k21968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

don't sweat the details. if you're unsure where to put something , just pop it in general chat and the mods will move it for ya. that's what they do, and they probably won't even charge ya.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

1) What is the difference between HOAX and Skunkworks and what threads end up in those forums and why? I have no clue.

This is a new initiative kicked off by this Skunk Works forum to have a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets.

Skunk Works Explanation

Hoax is kinda obvious. Post a hoax, and it gets moved that forum.

2) What is fragile earth forum for?

Scan through the thread titles in that forum. It will become obvious what goes in there.
Fragile Earth

If one was to post a thread, say errr about a meteor (confirmed meteor) where would you post that?

It could go into a handful of forums, depending on the content. Fragile earth, Space exploration, Breaking news, and more. Over time, you'll get used to where most things go, but you can always u2u a mod, and ask them.

I am so confused. My threads get moved all of the time so I think it would be helpful if each topic had a little thing that popped up when you hovered over it that said "post threads about xyz here". It is not as black and white as it seems.

We have a good staff here. Don't be afraid to ask questions of them, and the membership. Most members are good about helping when they can, and within the limits of their knowledge.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thank you Klassified!! That answers my questions!

new topics

top topics

join