It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to John Kerry's Face?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

As you can clearly see here, this is a before and after picture of John Kerry and some kind of cosmetic surgery.

Vote: Surgery = Good or Bad?

A bit of humor to break up what is a fairly serious topic.
edit on 9-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
To me it looks like dinner happened. A lot.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Like what kind of dinner? A feast? Some are going as far as to say that Fox News has sabotaged his face digitally.

People, Fox News is doing the video equivalent of PhotoShopping on Secretary Kerry. I am certain of it. Everyone else in the Fox News coverage looks normal, while Secretary Kerry looks plastic and phoney. I cannot believe that is an accident.

Fox News Coverage of John Kerry

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I've noticed the change also thanks for pointing it out. He's even tried to reign in his wandering eye but to no avail.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Secretary of State John Kerry has obviously had some work done because instead of looking like Uncle Sam he now looks like a cross between The Muppet Show's Statler and those aliens from Star Trek: Insurrection.

Courtesy Facebook.

This is: Crisis in John Kerry's Face.

Improvement or not? Was his new look inspired more by Star Trek or Star Wars? Did it really happen? Or is it just Fox News digitally manipulating the video?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe the real Kerry has been swapped out by this imposter to go to war with Syria. Dun dun dunnn

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

In our troubled epidermal / economic times it IS possible Teresa got a 2 for 1 coupon-- and John got a free peel. I was hoping for something, due to his performance as SOS for something a little less superficial... and more comprehensive in percentage of total body area.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

ragsntatters
Maybe the real Kerry has been swapped out by this imposter to go to war with Syria. Dun dun dunnn

It would be an inordinate amount of preconditioning to end up with this consummate doppelwanker. Quote me: in fact steal me whenever ya like. I personally can't buy it; why mess with perfectly imperfect?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The title of this thread made me laugh because I've noticed it too. As soon as he took the position of Secretary I noticed the change in Kerry's appearance. Remember not too long ago he had a black eye? Then he gets appointed Secretary...it's like someone said "You're gonna do it wether you want to or not!"

Aaaand now he looks like death warmed over (whatever that means).

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

ragsntatters

Holy crap, that is timely, maybe it is a doppleganger or someone with one of those masks on like from Mission Impossible, who can't get it to fit right.

And... John Kerry is now being played by Tom Cruise.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by SirMike

Secretary of State John Kerry has obviously had some work done because instead of looking like Uncle Sam he now looks like a cross between The Muppet Show's Statler and those aliens from Star Trek: Insurrection.

Courtesy Facebook.

This is: Crisis in John Kerry's Face.

Improvement or not? Was his new look inspired more by Star Trek or Star Wars? Did it really happen? Or is it just Fox News digitally manipulating the video?

I always thought Kerry looked more like Odo from Start Trek DS9

www.teammarcopolo.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

OK, thank you for posting this! ... because a few days ago I walked into my mother's room and she had the TV running. I looked and saw this guy and was staring really hard at his face. (I have perfect vision but found myself squinting at the screen.)
I finally asked my mom, "Who's that?" He looked familiar but i couldn't even place my finger on it.
She said, "John Kerry!"
And I was like... "Oh, wow... he looks completely different! What happened to his face?!"
My mother looked up and shrugged, stating she noticed no difference.

You know, the video clip of him speaking (an interview, I believe) looked even more drastically different that the image you posted. His jawline looked completely altered... larger.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
He looks kinda like a muppet I think

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Kerry is full of methane.

dailycaller.com...

What a global warming hypocrite!

top topics

join