It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, What have you done!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Krakatoa

edit on 9/9/2013 by Krakatoa because: Misunderstood the oriinal post, so changed my reply accordingly.

Yeah, I was just re-posting your screenshot, since others had apparently overlooked your post. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/bx51a23785.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Ooh, I thought that was different. Yaaaay

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just horrific and juvenile.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Oh my gosh...about had a heart attack!!!

This will take some getting used to!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

You no likee?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Just Chris
Seriously guys, is this some kind of Beta test gone wrong? Surely the top dogs didn't approve the new format (design aside).

I presume this new design is probably more mobile 'user' friendly but it does look rather bland and stripped back at the moment....And the smiley faces over there ---> WTF!

I think this looks like a Nintendo Wi version of ATS....too kiddy and "happy".

It lacks that "hard edged" feel that serious discussion needs, it is the soft and cuddly ( sorry had to puke) version of a professional site, and looks more like somthing designed for preschool.

This is a travesty to the internets best site, now it is like a parody, it is the kiddy version, it lacks any balls at all, and was designed with "political correctness" in mind.

The last thing this site needs is to appeal to the pussies of the world, who hate sharp edges, and demand soft tones to all things.

Sorry SO, but this site is now crap, the format is = to tella tubbies, an not one single adult can come here and take anything they see seriously.

This format is best suited for "disney" not ATS.

I award this crap fest 0 out of 10.

Actually the format isnt the problem at all, it is the "style", all round soft edges, all fluff, all meant to not ever "offend" anyone.

Grow a pair SO and quit pandering to your corporate interests.

This site has now lost any and all credibility, as it looks and feels like the disney channel, not a grown place to discuss adult topics.

So when does the next little mermade movie come out?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I understand change and all that. But this will take some time to get used to. Could you please ATS keep firehose and the new topics the way it was? PUHHHLEAZE!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yeah I'm gonna be honest, I'm not liking the new look. It looks too much like a kid designed it, and not like a forum for alternative theories and news.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am just going to add this link for future reference( sorry had to puke again).

pbskids.org...

Warning!!!!!!! the comparison is so obvious it will literally smack you in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

gladtobehere
The loss of the new topic fire hose is a blow to lovers of freedom worldwide.

It's not lost.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It is not lost...Find it you must!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

gladtobehere
The loss of the new topic fire hose is a blow to lovers of freedom worldwide.

It's not lost.

Then where did it go?

I was a huge fan for years before joining, my roomy is still a fan( even though temp post banned/ permanently banned.....ya funny how that works right?)

only 10 topics? WTF man....cmon SO... your feet are to the fire here guy, your going to ruin your brand man, and it was and is HOT!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be so direct, but I dont have time or patience for BS, other sites are calling, we will all answer if you dont.

We all want YOU to please us, because we love this place, well the old place, the new place leaves alot to be desired at present, though we understand ....work in progress and all that.....but still..."like it or leave it"!!!??? really????

Cmon, this is not a trade up by any means.

Go ahead and "temp post ban me/perma ban just like you did Inverslyproportional" I will join my roomy on GLP and LO, at least they actually seem to care about their members, and take their members input about changes into account, though they suck as far as mods and overall content!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

reply to post by oblvion

that answer can be found on the previous page of this thread.......

oblvion

only 10 topics? WTF man....cmon SO... your feet are to the fire here guy, your going to ruin your brand man, and it was and is HOT!!!!!!!!
For the record: I don't like it all, and I think it looks like it was designed by Fisher Price. Makes much more sense to be able to see the word I want to click, as opposed to having to pause my cursor over top of an image just to figure out what that stupid image is supposed to represent...

Now with that being said: What the hell are you talking about?

If you can't find more than 10 Topics, then just blame that on laziness...
You're not even trying.

edit on 9/9/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

oblvion
Then where did it go?

The thread that runs through all the new features has been extensively linked, and even pops up at the bottom of the screen occasionally.
Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

??? Have no idea what you mean.

but I dont have time or patience for BS, other sites are calling

Hints, screen shots, videos, member beta testing, and open testing for all members has been going on for months. Nothing here should be a surprise.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

BrokenCircles
reply to post by minkmouse

reply to post by oblvion

that answer can be found on the previous page of this thread.......

Ya the answer is SO cares about $$$$$$ not truth = ATS on the downward spiral to oblvion!!!

Money doesnt buy you interest, it buys you cronyism in this sites industry.

Conspiracy sites must care about truth first and money second...or they die a fast brutal and deserved death!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

oblvion

Ya the answer is SO cares about $$$$$$ not truth = ATS on the downward spiral to oblvion!!!

Conspiracy sites must care about truth first and money second...or they die a fast brutal and deserved death!!!!

lol.

If you would use only half of the energy that you're using to complain and whine about it, you could find some of the answers that you seek.

No money out of your pocket, nor mine.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord

oblvion
Then where did it go?

The thread that runs through all the new features has been extensively linked, and even pops up at the bottom of the screen occasionally.
Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

??? Have no idea what you mean.

but I dont have time or patience for BS, other sites are calling

Hints, screen shots, videos, member beta testing, and open testing for all members has been going on for months. Nothing here should be a surprise.

But it is, as none of this has has had more than a 1/3 positive input from the members that feed this site.

There have been far more bad reviews than positive reviews, and still you press forward, because your corporate sponsors approve.

This industry is not about money, it responds in real time to truth above all other aspects.

If your doing right by your users the hits will follow as well as add revenue as your getting the traffic.

Doing what the MSM wants because they promise money is the sure fire way to follow them into chapter 13.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

oblvion

Aren't you a bastion of well-informed tripe? (sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

BrokenCircles

oblvion

lol.

If you would use only half of the energy that you're using to complain and whine about it, you could find some of the answers that you seek.

No money out of your pocket, nor mine.

Ummm what????

ATS is selling out to corporate interests in the name of profits, that is the exact reason for this format change.

The companies financing them said " make it softer and more politically correct" so they over compensated, hoping to gain extra favor from them.

Instead most members do not like it.

ALL the content comes from members here.

They are going to alienate their primary source of income, because of promises of money from their corporate sponsors, in stead of following their golden goose.

How do you not see this???

It is what is called "selling out" and I will not watch it happen without speaking out against it.

Which is why SO specifically responded to all but those points of my post he replied to.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

oblvion
Which is why SO specifically responded to all but those points of my post he replied to.

You're speaking nonsense for which you have no basis, that's why I didn't feel your silly crap worthy of a response.

Sellout. Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join