It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Our Pets Can Warn Us

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As a lot of people know...our pets often sense something major is going to happen...and they try to warn us.

My cat Benjamin for the past week has been unusually agitated. He is meowing a lot more; every room I am in he has to be in; he will walk up to me and look at me and meow, meow, and meow.

Benjamin is in very good health and I take very good care of him. The way he has been acting for this past week is out of character compared to his usual behavior.

So...I am asking my friends at ATS...have your animals been acting unusual lately? Does it seem like they are trying to warn you of something?

Also...I am wondering...if our animals are trying to warn us about some major event connected to the Syrian mess we are currently in.



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Your cat might just be bored. Animals are weird. I wouldn't read too much into it.



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
My cat Colin does exactly the same thing, yet my 2 female cats behave as usual. I put it down to him not getting any as the girls can quite easily beat him up.



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorchio
My cat Colin does exactly the same thing, yet my 2 female cats behave as usual. I put it down to him not getting any as the girls can quite easily beat him up.


I have a cat named Colin too.



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I had a cat that used to do that too.
I would respond with
"What's that Lassie? Timmy's down the well?"
She would usually stomp off in disgust because her name was Millie.



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok...so thus far...the general opinion is...there is nothing to worry about...I hope you all are right.

Thanks for your interest and responses everyone!



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


Could be a local thing....weather, earthquakes, odd conditions on your area....or picking something up from humans near her....??
Rather than an international event???



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
As a lot of people know...our pets often sense something major is going to happen...and they try to warn us.

My cat Benjamin for the past week has been unusually agitated. He is meowing a lot more; every room I am in he has to be in; he will walk up to me and look at me and meow, meow, and meow.

Benjamin is in very good health and I take very good care of him. The way he has been acting for this past week is out of character compared to his usual behavior.

So...I am asking my friends at ATS...have your animals been acting unusual lately? Does it seem like they are trying to warn you of something?

Also...I am wondering...if our animals are trying to warn us about some major event connected to the Syrian mess we are currently in.


They are trying to warn you that your stress levels are creating a negative impact on your health for investing to much belief in the fear being spread by world leaders, the media and internet prophets.

Stop worrying about world events and focus on your home life as if that is all that exists and see the change in your animals behavior.

They do have a 6th sense for natural occurrences but when mans ideologies are involved in manipulating events in the world which effect our thinking and state of mind, if your animals act strange its because they sense what inside you, Fear, thinking something bad is just around the corner and they are worried for your health.


edit on 9-9-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
reply to post by caladonea
 


Could be a local thing....weather, earthquakes, odd conditions on your area....or picking something up from humans near her....??
Rather than an international event???


Listen to the MODs, they know best



I agree, especially with picking up energy from humans.




posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
For sure I believe animals have some sort of a 6th sense but my dog does weird # all of the time. If I adhered to every sign he did I would be constantly living in a bunker.



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 


You make some very good points; thank you.



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


Hi!

Those of us who frequent the 'An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction' thread, have noticed how animals can sense earth changes before they happen.
Just like the elephants & other animals did before the tsunami in Banda Ache!

My cats get all snuggly & clingy before bigger eqs even the halfway around the world ones.
It's like something is bothering them or maybe even hurting them
& they don't understand & want reassurance!
Some sensitive humans get ear ringing, nervousness, etc too.

My old cat chases the young one something awful before bigger quakes.
I think that he thinks she's causing his discomfort!!!

They were all quite restless before that string of 6's last week!

Big , far away ones...or small, closer ones can do it.
Keep track of the behavior & see if it matches up!
I think you'll be surprised!
WOQ




top topics



 
1

log in

join