It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm a new member and I'd like to say it is a pleasure to be on such a great info site. I live in Michigan and there's not anything (ATS) I'm not interested in. I've been around ATS in and out at least 10 years, I'll continue to lay in the background and eventually add my two cents. I'm over 50 years old and love to be in the company of open minded people. I hope to one day have something wonderful to contribute to this community. Thanks for reading these few words. Peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by worldsaviour

Welcome! (interesting choice for username...thought maybe we had another Jesus on our hands for a moment.)

There are several regulars on a daily basis who are in your generation - there are also kids, and everything in between. What is your most recent fave topic?

Look forward to hearing your views - don't be shy!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

According to my 8 year old grand daughter, I'm still a little kid. I guess you could say I'm interested in : what we call UFO's, historical information whether on this planet or elsewhere, different cultures and their people, I love jazz from the 70's and 80's. Just a little about me, thanks for asking. And what are some of the things you're interested in If you don't mind me asking ?

An off note question. Should I leave the (Subscribe) box unchecked when replying to a reply?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by worldsaviour

Subscribed just means that it will show up on a list of threads you're following on your "My Ats" page.... Any that you make, or that you respond to, will be on that list. We're switching over to the "new package" today - so, it will be a different layout any time now - when that happens, there will be a "down arrow" towards the right of the menu bar at the top. Click that, and a sub-menu bar will show up with all the same options, but formatted differently.

Also, you can "subscribe" on using the button on the top of any threads you want to read along, but don't wish to participate in.

You can always unsubscribe, by Xing the threads in "my subscribed threads."

Well, as for me, I'm 54, interested in metaphysical, paranormal, philosophy, social issues, history, UFOs, religiosity, current events....all kinds of stuff, too. Yay for baby boomers!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Glad to have you here

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! I'm in the over 50 club too.

new topics

top topics

join