It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of a UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This was just a dream. It's not a prediction, or a prophecy, just a dream I had last night.

I was watching a news story - all very CNN, Sky News etc. Ticker tape running at the bottom of the screen, shaky, but very clear, camera footage - of a big light coming down at night.

It was surrounded but six (or possibly more) helicopters who were ushering it down.

The light was clear, dome shaped.

As it got closer, the "ship" was revealed; a bright, dome of light, wrapped in an intricate, sculptural metallic body, reminiscent of 1920's style metal work (all scrolls etc).

There was a news anchor voice over (can't remember what they said), describing the descent and landing. Very calm, but hugely excited. I think I was watching a re-run.

The "ship" landed some distance from the camera, possibly on an airport runway.

And that's about it.

This was all very real, undream-like.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've had a similar dream recently, although it was with a top secret aircraft (probably personal preference
) but it wasn't like a dream at all, it was all very real and very believable... I ended up drawing the aircraft in my diary so that if I do end up in the situation as in my dream, I'll know that I'm psychic or whatever

I think dreams are supposed to stem from what you've been doing or what you've seen or heard during that day, and it's the brain going over these events to "save" them to long term memory is what triggers the dream. Could it be that you were watching any documentaries on aliens that day? Just a thought

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've had dreams about UFOs too, at least 3 things year. But not about seeing them on the TV, only in my yard.
Anyway, I agree with what Florasaurus said, it was probably just your brain shuffling through your daily activities and it created that dream for you. Still pretty neat though.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Could possibly be a dream of the future, but based on the way you described the UFO, doesn't sound likely. You have to be 100% honest with yourself when interpreting dreams if you want to get the correct meaning and well, let's face it, most of us can't quite do that. We may want for something to happen to us so badly we can often color the dream to our liking after we awake. I'm not saying this is the case here, only trying to stress the need for 100% honesty when trying to interpret one's dreams.

Watching tv in a dream usually means the quality or state of one's perceptions, and watching a UFO landing (in your case), I would interpret as meaning your preparing in a mature way (because it was a news broadcast and not a cartoon, for example) for the eventual acceptance of society (or even yourself) to the reality of intelligent life existing in our universe. Perhaps on some level you don't completely agree there is intelligent life visiting us and you're being prepared for the true reality of it. Even though some talk on these forums like they believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting us, often they really don't fully believe until they "get experienced".

I sure hope your dream was a future prediction though. UFO dreams are such a kick aren't they?

But be assured one way or the other the reality of intelligent life visiting our planet will be an accepted truth by the masses in the not so distant future.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Not dreaming of UFOs but for the past two nights i have been having dreams of technical things i was doing some off the wall equations and in my dream i said what the heck i' m not smart why am i doing this,last night i had a dream of standing at this huge machine didn't have a clue what it was something to do with high technology,

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

jasmine23
Not dreaming of UFOs but for the past two nights i have been having dreams of technical things i was doing some off the wall equations and in my dream i said what the heck i' m not smart why am i doing this,last night i had a dream of standing at this huge machine didn't have a clue what it was something to do with high technology,

Not a lot of details of your dream but Imo your dream means you are a very deep intelligent person, but you are in denial of this. The machine can represent the greatness to which one can achieve in life, often that which cannot even be understood at this time, but to which we may grow, if we will only let ourselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

I know not a lot of details but those are the only two things i remember,as far as intelligent lol i can't even do simple math,so i sure wouldn't be doing any equations,but i am good on anything medical

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I think it would be best to start a new thread, than to continue here.

new topics

top topics

join