It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the American people wake up and fight......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The revolution sought by so many, the one that will eventually overthrough the Governement...Yeah.....Who will you be ? Let's say that 45% of civilians join and fight the ruling Govevernment, have a civil war, who will you want on your side, who will you ask help from, will you resort to primitive weapons such as IEDs ? Will you become the "terrorists", the "rebels"?

These are just honest questions, I'm not looking to put blame on anyone for anything. But when the people revolt against the Governement there are ALWAYS two sides that are going to fight and have allies brought in to that fight.

Give me your plan, tell me how are you going to organize, wil you start peacefully with legal protesting or just go full out and start the fight ??

Thank you to all that respond, lets keep this real and civil please.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Americans as a whole are still way too comfortable to even think of any revolution.

As long as people are generally fed and have a roof over their heads and a TV to watch, there will be no revolting. Also, I believe that Americans have been so dumbed down and pumped so full of obesity that only a small percentage would even be physically/mentally capable of organizing any kind of revolution.

You might have a minority of people that try some sort of revolt in the future, they will be quickly put down and labeled "domestic terrorists."

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This sums it up..

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
All true !! The thing that makes me wonder most is how would the revolusinist organize ? Like communications, supplies and everything else. Lets face it, they will be scattered accross the US, from small towns to majoy cities....Is there acommun communication channel for every one to tune in to ??

When Government control all aspects, revolutionist will have a hard time to organize. Of course being labbled as domestic terrorist will complicate them from reaching their goal of overthrowing the governement, that's a given, but...Like I said...What would be the necesary steps to organize and have a well set plan to put it all in motion, be recognized as a legitimate opposition to a Govenment gone bad, convince the world population that they are in the right for doing what they are doing ???

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You see.....It's not that easy....i mean it is real easy to talk about it but when it comes to actualy getting it organized....No one realy wants to get dirty...That's the problem and why NO revolution would ever work in America !!! You don't knowo your friends will be !!!! Who you would ask for help and if help would be offerd you wouldn't trust enough to accept it.....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

These questions and the timing seem suspect to me.

As they say in the movies: "You a cop?"

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

These questions and the timing seem suspect to me.

As they say in the movies: "You a cop?"

LOL...No just a currious Canuck....Besides I think that it is good to hash out details like these in a forum like this one so that as many ideas can come forth and people could have some idea of what to do, how to organize, where to go, what's going on.

My first idea to sum up some intrest and gather as many people as possible would be to organize a march, a protest, try to get on to MSM as much as possible and get the word out. Start peacefully and see if that works. Stop the governement machine from working, have businesses closed, schools closed and try to \paralizeÈ the institutions as much and as long as possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

One needn't literally fight with violence, things don't need to get that much worse before many will begin to say "why bother, it never really helps to fight" , but not so much going on welfare and lying by ones' dish as just not participating any more than one has to in order to survive.

This entire mess depends on a whole bunch of mindless consumption to operate, if enough fell off the grid, prices would be raised for a time, and then the more affluent would begin to refuse to participate as time went on and they couldn't even get by at a constant standard of living.

Quit while you can, while you still have a dish to lay down by, just don't lay down by it. Something has to change, but it won't happen if we all keep supporting the current way.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Many already have and they've gone away without any looking back to see what happened to them.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I guess it all comes down to having a unified voice, speaking as a massive percentage of the population at one time to show the discontent with the govenment in place. That would be the democratic way to do it, diplomacy is ALWAYS the first step. Maybe with such a show and loud enough voice, the Government itself can Èimplode? and cause elections ? Maybe such a voice could spark a new political party, one that is actually for the people by the people ?

War is ALWAYS the last resort of course.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Nuke2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The first thing that will happen if there is an uprising will be to cut off communications, unless of course, communications are monitored to locate the problems, and the bullies are sent to make an example of those pesky "free thinkers", while the rest of the herd cheers the victory of the bullies over the free thinkers, and steps back up to the feed-trough.

It isn't a game, but most people seem to think it is....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

People are too comfortable to do anything now. Americans never had a true state terror or a war zone dilemma yet.

Even if their an uprising, it would be about 20% of the population. I mean Government had to fudge up big time to get anymore people that that( like nuke, kidnap/kill, sell organs, smuggle, etc etc).

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
How to " get a voice" :

Get a radio channel, a TV channel to start with so that a clear message can be braodcasted to the people, show that that they are not alone.

Set up shop:

Get a headquarters. somewhere central so that it could be possible for all reach.
Set up a satellite office on foreing soil ( Canada) so that it may be protected by international law.

Have a clear agenda, a non violent one. Broadcast it !!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Do you recall how the HItler Nazi youth groups became the fad of the day? Really unless you wanted to be carted off into a FEMA type camp and or just brutalized, you or your younger family members joined.

This is how I see it happening, repeating again. People are afraid deep down controlled by that fear and will do anything to survive even if it goes against everything they know.

Today you cant get a job or a College grant unless you sign up for selective service. Same thing just a program that has not been fully actualized for what it is in modern terms and in the future global theater.

They will not wake up and fight until it means life or death to them personally and they have no choice other to pick up arms or die.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
IF.... and that's a huge IF....Worst case happens, one would think that there would have been plenty of time to organize. There are enough militias in the U.S. to take a stand and maybe even recruit. So....how would they go about doing that ?

Should all militias unite under "one flag"...mind you some would have to be weeded out...LOL. Would an effort be put forward and try to recruit some of the National guardmen ??? Maybe foreign troops?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Sounds good, but what about powering the commo devices?. Batteries die, solar panels are easy to spot and disable, generators make noise. Worst case scenario will be lone runners through the woods with scraps of paper running relays like the pony express did in the past.

Don't fight, just get really frugal, the practiced frugality will pay off when they flip the switch if it does come to anything other than casual discussion of this subject, which I really doubt it will....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner

Sounds good, but what about powering the commo devices?. Batteries die, solar panels are easy to spot and disable, generators make noise. Worst case scenario will be lone runners through the woods with scraps of paper running relays like the pony express did in the past.

Don't fight, just get really frugal, the practiced frugality will pay off when they flip the switch if it does come to anything other than casual discussion of this subject, which I really doubt it will....

The thing here is that at first, the "movement" would be peaceful and democratic, so the Governement "couldn't" interveen. Talks would be about peacefull ways to organize civil protesting, not making war.

War is always the last means, no one wants it, no one realy wants to die for something that can be achieved through peacefull means.

But getting the word out tat we are tired, we are angry and we want change has to be done uin a unified way! As long as people think that they are alone they will not stand up to be seen or heard in fear of passing as an anti American.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Those parties we are discussing going into conflict with are representatives of the people. They are just as petty and greedy and selfish as anyone else because THEY ARE US.

When enough of those petty and greedy and selfish people start fighting, I'm dropping off the face of the earth because nobody but their little circle of family and friends will be safe, everyone they don't know will be a target to steal from or kill, maybe they'll even use you for food.....

Like in the movie "The Postman", Costner says " I hate strangers, because I don't know whether they want to share what they have, or kill you and take everything you have, don't know whether to say Hi, or blow their heads off ".

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Step one in comminications.
Hypotheticly speaking, lets say one militia leader was to start an undergrounds internet communication channel in order to "unite" all militias. Where all would have to authneticate and prove their "loyalty".

Wouldn't that be a place to start and see how much support cold be gathered in "the cause?"

Recruting:

Use the K.I.S.S. factor. Start with family, friends and neighbors.

I'm just throwing stuff out thee....I am by no means a revolutionary or a war seaker...I am just plain ol' curious as what and how would it be possible to get the word out that the people are tired, the people want change and if change is not achieved, the people are ready to fight for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013
You see.....It's not that easy....i mean it is real easy to talk about it but when it comes to actualy getting it organized....No one realy wants to get dirty...That's the problem and why NO revolution would ever work in America !!! You don't knowo your friends will be !!!! Who you would ask for help and if help would be offerd you wouldn't trust enough to accept it.....

We can say that we don't know who our friends will be, we can say that Americans will not organize some sort of oppositional group because of Television, obesity, dim wits, and comfort, but the truth is, we don't know what we are capable of right now. Most of us don't know what we will do, or what we can do.
I personally don't think that I could ever bring myself to kill anyone, but things change. A person under stress, who realizes they want to survive, can become pretty dangerous. And fat people drunk on television and comfort can still be pretty dangerous- I know.
So, with that said, I don't know how I would take action. I don't know if my limited abilities could stand up to military or police force, and I would probably end up dead or in some camp.
But I hold out hope that there are a lot of people out there who can escape an attack, and who can survive in the wilderness, who can shoot a gun and organize and ambush, who have stores of food and large weapons, who can build weapons, people who have wealth and have made some sort of effort to prepare. There are people in the military and police departments all across the world who would not support an attack on the American people.
It would probably be a bad start for us, but I think the American people will come together in the end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join