It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax Folks, America is not going to Strike Syria...Not Yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There seems to be almost frenzy like anticaption of America attacking Syria.

It isn't going to happen, not like this.

Obama will recognise the opposition vote in Congress and the anti-Assad propaganda will continue along with an increase in covert operations- more aid for the rebels, more training for the rebels.

More 'opportunities' will arise in time, but this chemical weapons event is nothing but a political game of charades, a set up to show America stood by their 'democratic values' thus making America look like the 'good guys' when the time for the real invasion occurs.

Going in now would make it too messy, too soon, remember Iran is the main target- the Muslim Brotherhood requires a stronger grip on things before TSHTF- these folks behind this conspiracy for WW3 are following a well laid out plan, they won't take short cuts.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sometimes it's good to do the "told you so" dance! But, I fear we're not out the woods yet. Indefinite postponement is still not acceptable to me.

I'm pretty sure this push-and-pull of our emotions and fears is part of the game though

edit on 6-9-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
He will end up voting present...

Then he will go on vacation.

He would not go this alone.

In his entire time in politics he has avoided the tough issues.

He will blame Bush then the GOP then anyone else he can think of.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've been paying attention to your thesis. You might be right. I definitely think it's one option being considered on how to play it, but I also think different factions are fighting about when & how.

One thing that has perked my ears up is the subtle shift in the MSM to actually let some of the "harder" news through. That definitely raised my eyebrows a tad. It's so out of character it made me think of your posts.

And: Has anyone else noticed how the U.N. seems to be getting a makeover? Kind of seems like they are being painted as the "wiser and more mature" choice for future global government, ahem.

edit on 6-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

He will blame Bush then the GOP then anyone else he can think of.

He already called out the dogs.

Ed Schultz Blames Bush, Says Conservatives Who Oppose War in Syria Do So Because They Hate Obama

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

US will get into Syria and it doesn't have to do with any ww3 as I don't believe that it will get that far, but that US will intervene in Syria is a done deal that has been in the table for many years and in Obama menu since July last year.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I hope your right (the part for the short term). I dont feel so confident yet (seeing some push in the media Ive looked at today for support of this - swaying arguments - convince the public; change "no" votes in congress). I want to watch your thread though, and appreciate the hopeful thinking. However, it's gonna happen eventually. Bombing the ME more will never fix that part of the worlds problems IMO. Overall - I think your analysis is convincing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I've been paying attention to your thesis. You might be right. I definitely think it's one option being considered on how to play it, but I also think different factions are fighting about when & how.

One thing that has perked my ears up is the subtle shift in the MSM to actually let some of the "harder" news through. That definitely raised my eyebrows a tad. It's so out of character it made me think of your posts.

And: Has anyone else noticed how the U.N. seems to be getting a makeover? Kind of seems like they are being painted as the "wiser and more mature" choice for future global government, ahem.

So true! I was surprised when CNN started peppering their usual war push with hints that the rebels might have used the chemical weapons earlier this year, the executions of government officers, and the cannibalistic rebels. At first I thought they were just worried about their own credibility.

But the long term Illuminati goal has always been for the UN to supercede all national authority. Use war to create a "need for peace" then have the UN fill that role.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

I've been trying hard to get my message across

If we think back to Libya, it was only RT and alternative media saying the rebels were thugs and killers etc.

As you say, and something I've tried to point out, the MSM with this Syria event has shown the rebels for what they are- they are actively questioning who the rebels are and why we would support them. This is being done for a reason, not because the MSM is suddenly reporting the truth out of goodwill.

It's the biggest political deception I've seen in some time.

That's a very interesting point about the UN as well, it's good to see other posters thinking about what is really going on.

edit on 6-9-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
I hope your right (the part for the short term). I dont feel so confident yet (seeing some push in the media Ive looked at today for support of this - swaying arguments - convince the public; change "no" votes in congress). I want to watch your thread though, and appreciate the hopeful thinking. However, it's gonna happen eventually. Bombing the ME more will never fix that part of the worlds problems IMO. Overall - I think your analysis is convincing.

Don't get me wrong, America doesn't spend that much on their military for no reason- they will go in hard eventually and Syria will be next to go but I don't think this is the one that sees America go in just yet. It's too early. Don't forget, they lost Egypt, a big player in this game.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

they won't take short cuts.

They Won't .. .. ?

Are you Familiar with the Obama Administration at all. .. .. ?

top topics

join