It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange talks to Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Came across this interview which was recently uploaded onto YouTube and thought it was worth sharing. They don't cover a whole lot of ground in the discussion but it's the first time I've ever seen Ron Paul and Julian Assange have a discussion together. Definitely worth a watch in any case.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thank you for sharing..
sf)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Interesting video.

What actually happened with the wikileaks party? how many seats did they win if any? what political power do they sway if any? Did they have an impact if any?

if someone like Julian Assange with all his media coverage and notoriety cant get this country to get its sh!t together nothing can. I hate being negative but its reality that no matter who is running for power these mororns that rule the world will never let go of power voluntarily. im just a realist.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

What actually happened with the wikileaks party? how many seats did they win if any? what political power do they sway if any? Did they have an impact if any?

Well it doesn't look like Assange did very well...

While the votes in the Australian election are still coming in, it looks early enough to say that conservative Tony Abbott has trounced liberal Kevin Rudd — and that Julian Assange’s specially formed Wikileaks Party may not have done very well at all.

Assange himself was on the ticket for a Senate seat in Victoria. However, the results coming in so far suggest that the Wikileaks Party has little more than 1% of the vote counted so far — trailing behind the “Australian Sex Party.”

www.businessinsider.com.au...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Wikileaks did not win any seats i dont think, its rather sad because the worst people "the libral party" won the Aussie election, their homophobic, out of touch with the Middle to lower class community and most of all the guy who is the party leader is as about as expressionless and fake as it gets, the number one concern the public voted on was economy, yet the party who won wont even reveal how their going to cut corners, lets watch jobs go down the drain. RIP Australia.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86

Wikileaks did not win any seats i dont think, its rather sad because the worst people "the libral party" won the Aussie election, their homophobic, out of touch with the Middle to lower class community and most of all the guy who is the party leader is as about as expressionless and fake as it gets, the number one concern the public voted on was economy, yet the party who won wont even reveal how their going to cut corners, lets watch jobs go down the drain. RIP Australia.

Well the majority of people are morons so im not surprised with the result. If thing get hectic here im quite confident I can manage. Its the morons that will suffer but then again they brought it on themselves. Its just sad about the NBN. What idiot wouldnt want faster internet.

new topics

top topics

join