It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Overpass Protest and the Million Muslim March--stay out of DC on 9/11!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is a prediction thread. More or less.

Just from personal observation. I could very well be wrong, but stay wary of all possibilities here... deny ignorance, ya know? Aaaaaanywho...

So. I was planning to attend a huge protest--more of a rally--in DC on 9/11 this year. Its a protest for impeaching Obama. Pro-America gun lovers.

Another protest going down that day will be the Million Muslim March.

I was worried that the two protests would collide, considering they will be protesting in opposition to one another, but now it seems they may all be facing something much worse.

As some of you GCN listeners know (if you're going to bash me for listening to the Alex Jones show, don't bother replying) a semi-reliable source within the military has revealed that nuclear materials/missiles have been transported to, as the transporters were told, South Carolina, and the folks responsible made damn sure not to leave a paper trail of the event.

And, as some of you know, Israel launched two ballistic missiles (supposedly) to an anchored target in the ocean within a rock's throw of themselves. If you know anything about those particular missiles (see the threads on the topic), you'll know those missiles are too expensive and high-tech to be wasted on target practice. They are designed to travel into the stratosphere, destroy satellites, and potentially control the spray zone for the debris. That's a summary of what I learned while reading up on them a few days ago.

What does that have to do with the protests on 9/11? Who knows.

But I know damn well they weren't playing target practice with those missiles. They made a move.

A chess move.

It was needed. For what? I don't know yet.

But! There's a lot of talk right now buzzing around the alternative community of a possible false flag taking place here at home soon, in order to scare congress into war, pass more laws, false flag, war profit, gun control, etc etc...

Will something bad happen to South Carolina? Who knows.

Hopefully not.

But, here's where my observation powers came in.

Today on the Alex Jones show, an ex-black ops guy named Bill called in, and he said he had interesting inside info about 9/11 this year. He said that there's talk of planning an attack in DC on that day. This man believes that the false flag will take place on 9/11 this year.

Bill also stated that he was confused as to why they'd be planning an attack in DC that day, because none of the politicians are supposed to be there on that day.

But thousands upon thousands of protesters are planning to be there.

I'm not entirely sure how reliable his prediction is--but if it is accurate, quite a lot of protesters will be in trouble, won't they? Kinda glad I couldn't get up the money to go now.

I already warned some of my people who plan to go.

Whatever you protesters decide to do, be careful.

I wouldn't go if I were you.

edit on 6-9-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Glad you decided not to go. In the present state of this world, our people should be uniting not fighting each other. I don't know what the hell the people in charge are doing, everything seems illogical coming out of DC. People are arguing amongst each other while the corruption continues to grow everywhere. I'm not sure who is calling the shots anymore.

Something is going to happen in the near future, and it will effect everyone.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Protesting wont do nothing. Mass civil obediance is the only way.
Stay safe out there!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I disagree. Everyone with a motorcycle should go to DC on 9/11 and join this -
ATS Thread - Two Million Man Motorcycle Ride

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

At best, I'm guessing that a few thousand Moslems will show up.

Some new group out of nowhere, the timing, something seems weird about the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I find it funny that an secular march against Goverment spying and protecting American rights got labled a million muslim march just because one of the groups that started it is a muslim one. Talk about being manipulated.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was just thinking of you, while reading about the protest news not just here but worldwide. They are beginning to evacuate American dignitaries out of Lebanon due to protestors gathering. I will not be surprised if other consulates are evacuated across the middle east region.

I think you should trust your instincts - always.

Cirque

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Traffic in DC is already insane on a good day

Now there will be a million dudes on motorcycles? A million Muslims? As much as I respect folks getting out there for their cause, no thanks on this one. Good luck to all anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Yep! I kwow of at least 10 clubs from Conneticut going down there. I know alot of these guys, I would not want to mess with them!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

Yep! I kwow of at least 10 clubs from Conneticut going down there. I know alot of these guys, I would not want to mess with them!

As much as I like to think along the same lines (you have no idea), if anything *nuclear* happens, I think it will be a little out of their league...

Here's hoping I'm wrong, though

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

As much as I like to think along the same lines (you have no idea), if anything *nuclear* happens, I think it will be a little out of their league...

www.thefoundationofkingdavid.org...://www.thefoundationofkingdavid.org/exec/uncategorized/534

One group with 6 clubs in the state with over 400 members are known as The Red Renegades made up of Paid and Voleunter Firefighters,EMT's and Pera-Medic's.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

www.thefoundationofkingdavid.org...://www.thefoundationofkingdavid.org/exec/uncategorized/534

One group with 6 clubs in the state with over 400 members are known as The Red Renegades made up of Paid and Voleunter Firefighters,EMT's and Pera-Medic's.

Awesome

I still don't think they'd stand a better chance against a nuclear attack than the rest of us, though.

new topics

top topics

join