It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conscious. Detections...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
detection- may help some who cannot see SEE (maybe) you ALL*

want to help.
who?

you see who.
yes but help them from who?

???
then how do we help you help them if you don't know who we are helping them from exactly? On top of that they there & there want an excuse.

they want an excuse they! REALLY?
yes, they thirst for yours & others fails.

hmm
so if we help them they see excuse to?
yes, not to mention they also are observing for evaluation reasons responses to they there?

interesting. Detected...
so to help them makes they act out potentially there & there?
using ignorance/desires as excuse.
making us look like nataS and them Lux.......

so then again -we- ask who Exactly again are we helping them from?
Because exactly may be playing in other areas collectively and if not exactly shared
they have excuses, understand now
yes, yes I do...

let us and us too know "who exactly" and their excuses for ignorance will be void sp(s) to sp(s) and they WONT.
are YOU ALL sure THEY! wont
Yes
YEs
YES.

GOOD LUCK ALL* or 1... MAN.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Please send us your cypher key so we can read your post.

edit on 6-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the Soul/Spirit/Internal energy is...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Have you been

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Scanus spiritual of EA* is all. This IS EA* after all right...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
messaging---

messaging--

messaging-

why so long to respond?
DO YOU SEE WHAT? YOU STARTED
YES do you see?

I didn't think it would get so far.
HOW didn't you, we didn't go as far as you did just rhetoric and brut movements on our behalf but you!

but...
but what we have to take care of our own too and cannot get caught in your mess.

but... you said you all were we with the and now you seem to be backing out?
we never stepped in we just have similar agenda/interest in this region nobody said we were going to do anything actually ?!?!? we do conduct some business together with the other groups but YOU stepped further then the rest.
WELL we don't like them either but there is massing... and this could be bad for business so we will get back to you ok.

what you will get back to me??? are you serious?!?!?!?
YES!
YEs?

maybe it was not a good idea as they are me and you species wise.

Pending thinking/hide, MY GOD what have I done...
Well get back to you seriously...
seriously after further observations ok.

EA*RTH hoping for precision & Peace.

The humble are not at fault GOD BLESS to ALL* in any harms way.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 9/8/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

My interpretation so far...
It is a 'partial' coded, partial word - skip, intercepted/received transmission [s]? Seems to be mostly regarding a decision or a confirmation of mutual opinion with the intention of making a decision? - as, there are 'choices' that are being weighed...

The "Who" is = Humans.
The 'from "who"' - Would be 'Ourselves' - most likely but there's another layer to it here...
It seams as though one side of the communication/transmission is finding 'It' inexplicable to the other. [The transmission's originally intended receiver's.]
The reference to "...they there & there want an excuse." - Is of the idea that another 'Entity' [s] or 'Group' [s] wants the slightest reason [political?] to 'have a reason' - to 'push the button' so to speak, but more than that, "They" want to go to 'War', & they want to go soon...?

The "... if we help them - they see excuse to?" - Question basically says one 'Group' can't help 'Us' without inciting 'War'. [Note: At least Two of the 'Group's' are watching 'Us' - = According to the answer given to the previous question in the 'transmission'.

From what I can tell so far??? - There are 6 or 7? - 'Entity's' or 'Group's' [Alien Race's?, Interdimensional Being's?, Angel's & Demon's?] That are either doing this 'transmission/communication' & or mentioned in it...

Weird stuff man... But I'll bite, kinda' cool. How am I doing so far?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

they want an excuse they! REALLY?
yes, they thirst for yours & others fails.

They took our guns, the wise ones hid you say,
now they say we fought the demons
you never was to be
never was to be here

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
first post in OP
= one of the inner circles perspectives

post before this post by OP
=
another of the inner circles perspectives not same perspective of first post, parallel perhaps...

The line in-between them and encircling them = ALL* WHOLE (reminder)

its just something to think about as many are thinking...
Hope assisted in clarity

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Written in neutral text, therefore some would place themselves in the un-clarified positions within the thread consciously and think is that me or them or who are they. And then further ask internally why? is it not easy to select my position if any at all relate and what have I done or not.

This is sapiens sapiens related to what is being shared within the collective consciousness of mankind.
You can feel it / them if you try. The thoughts emotions everyone.
Feel the vibration of EA*RTH humans what's on their conscious minds and feel the energy (how is it resonating to you the human spirit) and further you see the energies overwhelming the Spirits.

Not ED /ET/ ID collective share
EA*RTH based
human share.

edit on 9/8/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I........................................some...................................hear..................................you! You...................................we.......................................now..................................speak!
Me.....................................us.........................................see...................................lower!
Myself................................all........................................know...................................understanding!

Must have missed that class. Although now my brain will have to.................................overload..................................................back again so I see your in the same boat just on the other side, Hello?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sounds like an internal dialogue; op if you are gonna have conversations with yourself, might I suggest asking who? Who is it that thinks etc. the mind/consciousness duality is like a hotel, eventually you will come to see the difference between resident and guest.

Otherwise, stop whatever practice you are doing get some rest, get some food in your body and set the mind aside for the body for a bit so you can bring things back into a healthy balance. Please take heed, ATS does not need another member going off the deep end and making headlines, in a shooting or some other nonsense because of neglect of the body from a mind out of balance.

It's called chemical imbalance for a reason, not enough rest the body depletes essential nutrients, compound that with not eating and you end up depriving your mind of required nutrition to function properly. What appears as truth or understanding to you appears as madness to another. That should be looked at as a guide to reign it back in, when you see "several wtf are you even talking about?" replies float too far off and bad things typically happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

II
RELAX and thank you for the subjective interpretations. It allows for accuracy detecting of some within collective peer group who observe 1...

And so for those who ARE trying their best thank you 1 understands its not always easy to make new logical paths but its not impossible.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Wow. I understand what you're saying here. Most people do not get it.

Here are a few perspectives I shift from in this "inner circle" of EA(rth):

Inner Circle #1 of Me:

Everything will be OK.
All is in good hands.
Mistakes will happen - humanity will learn.
Ignorant in the past - enlightened towards the future.
Arrogant in the past - humble in the future.
Progress is being made, surely.

Inner Circle #2 of Me:

Happiness does not come - must be created.
Peace will not come - must be held within.
Many perspectives are here on EArth - there are many to choose from.
Happiness, Peace, and Beauty are opinions from many people of different preferences.
If we do not choose the perspective within, we will tumble between many different perspective.
It is a practice to choose The Vibration/Energy of That Perspective.
Much challenge - Still Possible.
See advantages in all things to be happy.
See how all things are helping all beings towards Growth and Wisdom.
See self and others as always being served/nurtured by God - The All - for ultimate happiness.
To Always Feel Loved, Served, and Nurtured - is to always fill the void with Love. |
Peace Be To All.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Perspectives indeed arpgme...

consciously projected outward
making them
collectively seen

Inner Circle #1 & #2perspectives of "we"

Thoughts emotions feelings
generated from the minds of many
shared with the receptive
analyzed the minds intending

Inner Circle #2perspective
who can cause disturbances
on the conscious/physical balance of ALL*
why destabilizing behind the scenes
making others take the falls

Inner Circle #1perspective
why many attempt to provide services to protect others
recognizing wrongs done to their sisters and brothers

Inner Circle #1 Inner Circle #2 perspectives (interacting)
they can get caught up in misguided manipulations
that seem to take form from evol manifestations
so some want to help why others want to cause pain
it must be reminded from the same species the came

In essence its tapping or receiving the collective conscious of MAN if not sensing it already globally and pulling many perspectives or thoughts/emotions/feelings into written dialogue. Which can allow some to see what the minds of others are generating if direct communications are non existent.

Thanks for stopping by to add arpgme your input is appreciated.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ophiuchus 13

Well, my friend you can simplify with logic, using regular mundane descriptors. Using the language you do, as simple as the meaning is to yourself, it can be very cryptic to another... like the language of twins. I understand where you are coming from, just a little nudge to recognize it is an extreme... I understand that you perhaps are doing this intentionally to identify the like minded here at ats... but a mundane description stating the purpose before the esoteric, can go a long way to ease others concerns about your health and well-being.

Another poster was being enigmatic, about September 11th being one long day... that it had never ended, and kept giving semi logical permutations about it, with no rationality to match. Needless to say it didn't end well... so a sign that you still have some anchor in rationality, to go with your logic was all I was hinting at. Dipping into that extreme with you, to give you a wink and a nudge... is not going to help, or aid understanding; but exacerbate the extreme you may be in, if you have indeed lost your root or anchor.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

bigbrotherdarkness

Dipping into that extreme with you, to give you a wink and a nudge... is not going to help, or aid understanding; but exacerbate the extreme you may be in, if you have indeed lost your root or anchor.

1 can see what you are conveying but do you understand what this OP is for bigbrotherdarkness what is 1z intent, here?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Why one may be here at ATS? Well, pick your poison, curiosity, research, trolling, dis-info agent, sharing stories, stars and flags, intelligence gathering for an alphabet agency, boredom... I could go on; but fail to see why the cause that brings people here is important unless you are a site owner wishing to understand or expand traffic... in distilled essence everyone is here for a singular reason: happiness... it either brings enjoyment being here, or cash to use on things you enjoy because being here is their job, others derive enjoyment from learning or sharing curious or mysterious information, or feeling superior or helping others that feel lost... you mean all of that? The single reason behind everything... happiness of some sort. I believe your self questioning was trying to distill that out.

I am concerned you are caught in a delusion concerned with oneness. The duality is within oneself... mind and consciousness... it is not self and other becoming one except when you understand yourself you understand others, it is metaphorical. I am not you, my consciousness is not you, my thoughts may coincide with yours and others from time to time... because we all share the same manure of experience and express suffering and desire in the same ways. That is the only way we are one with someone else. When we combine the consciousness with the mind through taming the mind to heed consciousness, eventually the duality of the mind disappears, and it becomes one and the deed is done.

If everyone was one, there would be no enlightenment; because everyone would have to arrive at the same time in order to be free. Final nirvana would be an impossibility, in such a case a Bodhisattva would be the highest attainment of understanding... a being that puts off complete enlightenment and final nirvana, for para-nirvana to make sure all living beings are liberated out of compassion. Everyone being one would mean all are liberated and enlightened any time a being realizes enlightenment. We are not one, we have never been one, and we will never be one, but we can experience a oneness or understanding... simply because; we share the same manure of experience, only because life has one taste... suffering, the only reason it is suffering is because of impermanence, the transitory nature of all things.

This arises because of that(karma), what arises also must pass(impermanence). Be not attached to what arises and there is no suffering. Being in the moment is awareness of what is arising and awareness of when it passes something else arises. Making something arise intentionally; with the body speech or mind builds karma, clinging to what has arisen with a desire that it does not leave is the root of suffering.

It is plain, simple, clear and uncomplicated. If it is not plain, simple, clear, or uncomplicated... you are unfortunately ensnared on the wheel of becoming; re-orient yourself on the path and keep going.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

your compassion for 1 is appreciated
if that's what 1 is to understand
when the mention of ALL as a WHOLE is expressed
its not tied to only the FLESH of man

no,

the ALL that 1 shares subjectively in which you make up also
is a deeper concept then you being you and the existing as the
Its about the connection possibly existing
from THE who CREATED "WE"

if objectively you feel
that you are not part of the same
that's fair enough
for its YOUR WILL to maintain

that makes you you
or distinguishes you from another
yes different in a personality
but still energy sister or brother

to objectively take a stance
that you are not part of the WHOLE
separates you from who CREATED many & 1
can you clarify the who designed your soul

as you request this is clarity
so that you can better understand
the connection to the ALL* that 1 shares
is with the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy OF MAN

THE WHOLE?
is not the materialistic attachments/association
that's caused the ILLUSION thus far
like man thinking the is segregated from the cosmos
yet made from the same materials as STARZ...

yet some still struggle to insist
from a separate CREATOR they came?
contemplating the WHOLE "we" ALL make up
viewing total conscious collective perspectives as strange

if possible 1 asks again
the CREATOR of YOUR flesh-Internal Energy/Spirit or Soul
is THE different from who CREATED 1
please let us ALL* on ATS know?

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
And now consider the connection of collective emotions-feelings-thoughts
of EA*RTH inhabitants (ONLY) and current global activities.

Go a step further and consider being receptive (somehow) to these collective conscious emotions-feelings-thoughts Vibrations of EA*RTH inhabitants, and consider what you may pick up depending on your receptiveness & open-mindedness to the sensitivity existing to such potential scanus.

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join