It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
** That's the rather dramatic title of the article. It's not my title.

This is for those who are interested in prophecy and in 'Bible Codes'.
(Or for those interested in what is happening in Syria)
I'm not sold on Bible Codes being prophetic, but they are kind of interesting.

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code

Did you know that there is a Bible code matrix that contains the words “Armageddon”, “Asad”, “Military” and “Holocaust”? Did you know that there is another Bible Code matrix that contains the words “Syria”, “World War”, “Russia”, “China” and “USA”?

Armageddon” is encoded in the Bible with the name of Syria’s leader, Hafez Asad. In fact, the name of the actual site of the long-prophesied Final Battle appears with his name in a single skip sequence: “Armageddon, Asad holocaust.” - “Syria” is encoded with “World War.” It is the country that stands out, because it is not expected. “Russia” and “China” and “USA” all also appear with “World War.” But they are the three superpowers most likely to be involved. “Syria” is the surprise.

I DO think that Syria could start of WWIII. One look at the players involved say that could easily happen. We are on the brink. Does that mean the Bible Code is real? I don't know. It may be a matter of making things say what you want. Or it could be that the Bible Code really is prophetic.

I just hope it's wrong.

edit on 9/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Its definitely intriguing but I dont know how prophetic it is to say that theres going to be yet another war in the ME especially considering that fact that they've been raising hell (no pun intended) in that region since at-least 1947.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I reject the bible code idea 100% .. they've applied these techniques to other large books and you get the same results.. ultimately any large text will give you what you're looking to find...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Its definitely intriguing but I dont know how prophetic it is to say that theres going to be yet another war in the ME especially considering that fact that they've been raising hell (no pun intended) in that region since at-least 1947.

The middle east has been in turmoil for centuries..

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
And besides.. Syria's leader is Bashar al-Assad, not "Hafez Asad"
.. Hafez al-Assad exists though, he was a statesman.. and served as president, however that ended about 13 years ago.
edit on 9/6/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

thanks for the find FF

..the quabbahlistic jews, Cham, who invented the bible code,
are seed of the ancient Divinators who studied animal intestines omens
...or the Timewavezero priests
or the I ching hexagram omens

as you said already - it s but a Curiosity.

regards,

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I thought that Moby Dick was full of prophetic words as well when they ran the same encryption program as they did for the Bible?

I'm not really sold on the idea of encryptions in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have read all Michael Drosnin Bible Codes except for the last one he put out which was around 2 yrs ago.
I cannot find the book in print with- in the United States however; I did see it was in print in the UK I believe. I've never bought anything over-seas so I didnt get it.

I did a huge amount of searching on the net to find out the reasons... Couldnt find any info.
I wondered if there was information w/in that book that somebody did not want us to see.

With this information.... It makes me wonder !!!
edit on 6-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Correct

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I think it may be a little less prophetic and a little more contrived to be prophetic.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Self fulfilling prophecy by the US government and Israel

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have read pretty much the same thing a pretty long time ago, but I dont think the bible was the source, which makes it alot more interesting. I just cannot remember where I read it and its driving me crazy cause I have tried to remember this since the whole syria deal started

Of course I will come back to this thread if I find the source and im searching for it right now,

However, i do believe there is alot more truth to this than we might want to accept.. so Id say be ready for the worst on this one, and stay safe.

Wish i could contribute more but at the moment I cant.
But thanks to the OP for posting this, I believe this is a very important topic and I hope more of us will keep digging for similar information from other sources as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I’ve listened to a number of vids and read a bit about the ‘code’.

It’s a conundrum for sure. So much is there to sift through but all in all in my head - it's believable?

Here’s benign place to start if you’ve not heard much about it - and from our own Coast to Coast.

peace

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

None of the scholarly Bible Code researchers I know of respect Drosnin very significantly at all . . . except perhaps for publicizing the codes.

IIRC, the last criteria I know of for a valid, authentic, significantly beyond chance code

HAS TO INCLUDE AT LEAST 30 CHARACTERS in the Hebrew.

Drosnin's falls short of that, it appears to me--as did most of his blather.

Better codes have as many as 120 characters with keywords identical to the keywords in some of the main verses' surface text.

I also am quite skeptical that the destruction of Damascus will be delayed until Armageddon.

www.biblecodedigest.com...

is the best site I know of for authentic codes and serious scholarly discussion of the topic.

They have a good FAQ page and quite an archive of scholarly articles and discussions of a valid Code vs blather no greater than chance.

edit on 7/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I reject the bible code idea 100% .. they've applied these techniques to other large books and you get the same results.. ultimately any large text will give you what you're looking to find...

Your assertion is quite behind the science of the authentic Bible codes at this point in time.

When codes reach more than 30 characters and certainly with some around 120 characters or more . . . the statistical probabilities for such being due to chance are astronomical and beyond.

The only things that have been found in Moby Dick etc. are "codes" which do not meat the criteria of an authentic Bible Code. They are too short--significantly to way too short.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Drosnin and his books have been discredited by all the scholarly Bible Codes researchers.

His stuff falls far too short to be statistically beyond chance happening.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The Bible Code is utter BS.
Fear-mongering of this kind is the worst type..I don't think there will be a ww3 anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I DO think that Syria could start of WWIII. One look at the players involved say that could easily happen. We are on the brink. Does that mean the Bible Code is real? I don't know. It may be a matter of making things say what you want. Or it could be that the Bible Code really is prophetic.

I just hope it's wrong.

lol! No, you don't.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The bible codes had me on the edge of my seat when they said the world would be extinct by January 2013.

Pure bs.

I don't disagree that there are prophetic items in the bible however.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I remember seeing documentary's about Bible Code proving 9/11 and the Iraq war and the capture of Saddam and more years ago, and many topics on such as well.

It is indeed more plausible, that you can apply this to any text of a certain length and find the same thing, or find what you hope to find by constructing it, I'm pretty sure you could find just about every large scale disaster in texts.

I'd also note that America is never mentioned in the biblical "end times" anywhere, whilst Libya, Iran, Iraq Ethiopia and many others are, if the "end times" are true, does this mean America fell long before the actual end? Does it mean something else? Does it "prove" the end times are false? Does it prove the end times have no real meaning to the modern world? Something to think about,

It IS interesting, but do I believe it? Personally, no.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The Bible. Such a positive, good natured piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join