It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Syrian woman confronts McCain at his own town hall over his support for military action.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Amazing plea from a Syrian woman, too bad McCain has no heart. The man is out of touch and needs to go. Any AZ people, start your primaries now.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Dang, her pleas are so heartfelt that I teared right up by around 1:30 in

I hope he feels like crap. If nothing else, I hope her words haunt him until he dies.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
That was an amazing heartfelt plea from a person who has relatives there and is fearful of what may transpire in the coming months, and all McCain can say is that Assad is a merciless butcher. Hello? Sound familiar ? McCain by association is as complicit in any acts in Iraq and Afghanistan as Assad is in Syria. He may not have given any commands, but was involved none the less. The pot is calling the kettle here folks.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble, but McCain just won another 6 year term in the 2010 election.

He's got the same time Obama does till the end of his term and maybe...oh please, if there can be mercy in life, please, his retirement. Really. He doesn't even get a free set of steak knives for staying longer anymore.

I think he may have reached the point where they pay him more to leave than stay?? If not, they should be. We're stuck with the goober until 2016.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Unless we send him out there first . Obama and McCain should be the first troops on the ground , make them wear bright yellow jumpsuits too .

No matter what is said and done , the U.S is going in to Syria feet first . If people had been listening to us for the past ten years or so , maybe this could have all been different .

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The man is a jackass, his whole attitude and body language is really just a big screw you to the woman, one man I'd love to punch.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I like how he looks around for his security detail when she gets too boisterous and doesn't find it.

What was that, John? Bomb Iran?

I say the whole of the world insists that any western bomb dropped on Syrian soil has John McCain strapped to it along with his fellow war criminals and NWO cronies.

edit on 6-9-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
McCain clearly didn't give 2 craps what this women had to say, and that was evident at the end of the video.

His a man without empathy, as he has proven so many times, and his so cock sure of himself.

Megalomaniac self loving career politicians like McCain, are whats wrong with the west, the only thing they understand is money, and whats init for them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
My question is the following...

If everyone thinks this guy is a jerk then why did they vote for him in the first place knowing so?

Confused?

Sorry i am from Europe.

I feel so much for that lady and the innocents that are going to suffer.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Look at McCain, he acts like a fu$%ing child the whole time. He should have stayed and rotted in Vietnam.

If we have enough money to wage war, then we have enough money to fix healthcare and our infrastructure.

Waging war for peace is like fu%@ing for virginity.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

He'd have to have a conscience for that to haunt him. His soul is rotten and he is sub-human. If I had the chance to confront him like that, I'd just stare him down then spit in his face.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Truth, is a monkey wrench in the works of those who deceive and lie.

edit on 6-9-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Speaking "truth to power" is a beautiful thing!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you listen to this woman closely she uses several justifications for not taking Assad out. One is that she is a christian and Assad has been protecting the Christians and the other is the historic presents of her family and name going back to biblical times. Another was her and her peoples minority status.

Here complaint boils down to this. If you take out Assad then we, my people will have to flee the country and so its better to be protected by a "butcher" than the alternative.
edit on 6-9-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I really feel that this Administration and Psycotic Congress has LOST all its traction for trying to get this war going. Thank God for that. This is the type of people these Career Politcians need to hear everyday. These Politicians dont usually Have to stand there and act like they really gives two craps about this, thank goodness it was a town hall setting, giving him NO chance to turn his backside to the desperate lady. Piece Of Sh@t Politicians

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Dang, her pleas are so heartfelt that I teared right up by around 1:30 in

I hope he feels like crap. If nothing else, I hope her words haunt him until he dies.

A$$ holes like him have no heart....He feels great, he will sleep fine at night with tens of thousands dying....Him along with many OTHERS are all a big pile of poo....I can't stress enough how they don't care about anyone or anything but their own pockets.....Money is insane on how it makes people act, it makes me sick

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It truly is sad because pleas like this will still do nothing to change the minds of the so called leaders who want to go to war and the very very sad brainwashed Americans that believe them. Good thing they are still in the minority.

Watching this video again, it was literally in one ear and out the other for McCain. wow...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
At 00:52-00:54 he grins and does some stupid crap with his eyebrows. The word "diplomacy" makes him more uncomfortable than anything else she says. He even moves away from here as if he's thinking "Eww, that peaceful attitude might rub off on me if I get too close."
edit on 6-9-2013 by AlliumIslelily because: fixed times

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

It's the same old story: People voted for what they perceived as the lesser of two evils.

I live in AZ and I despise the man. He seems desperate for unending war. It appears to actually delight him! In the next election, if he makes it past the primary, I'm voting Democrat, not that it matters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join