It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch's ex, Wendi Deng, was a Chinese spy. -Clive Palmer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Prime Minister hopeful Clive Palnmer suggested Rupert Murdoch's ex-wife Wendi Deng was a Chinese spy who had been keeping tabs on the media mogul before thier spilt in June.

Sky
MSN

Normally I wouldn't issue a sideways glance at such fringe conspiratorial claims - especially from near-nutjob mining moguls-cum-political aspirants - but something resonates here.

Why did a woman nearly young enough to be the zombified Murdoch's grandaughter shack up with him- gerontophilia? Why did Murdoch all of a sudden acquire a taste for 'Oriental cuisine' at such a decrepit age? Why did the relationship end so abruptly? If Deng was in it for the dosh, why not drag Burnie's decomposing ass around a few more weekends and then cash in?

Moreover, with China's rampant spying, cyber espionage and military secret / commercial intellectual property theft in recent years, this otherwise outlandish claim kind of rings true...

What say you, ATS?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Watch some footage of her sitting with Murdoch , she was always staring at him like "say one thing wrong and I`ll jam this pen in your temple muddyfuquah" . Looks like a man too , I always thought she was his minder .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
pics or she didn't happen...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Palmer has done himself a diservice by talking this trash on the eve of an election, not that he has any possibility of getting in. I thought about voting for him, because of the other two knuckleheads. But after this crap. Why bother.
He is only on a ego trip anyway, Vote 1 the Palmer party? Not a chance.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
Looks like a man too

top topics

join