It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judah held Hostage Now to Not let us have Eden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

...and Damáscus means " Silent is the Sackcloth Weaver "
- sackcloth = physical frame....
reply to post by Sole3

okay it is very clear...His Sceptre is in Damascus (this is why Edom's "theatrical show" in Syria..another Ritual/Spell)..well biblical history tells us the sceptre is in Damascus .....as does the Apocryphe books...Revelations...the 2 witnesses..in sackcloth (the DNA woven frame)...and the 2 witnesses being Judah and Israel...the 2 sticks...in Ezekiel etc...or the "rod of the manchild"...because the moment the 2, Israel and Judah... are re joined as one stick...IS the moment of our Rapture which is the "manchild's rod"..

it is also clear, the ancient spells...co relate with the etymology of biblical history

.. and all He commanded His People to do.. was to UNDO the Spells..in one long playout, which we are still in...sigh.

well I have dreamed of this in so, so many dreams, I have lost count...

and Rapture dreams..first started in 1984

about His 2 main Attributes, Israel and Judah, being re united as one...and the moment..of that union..is the moment of Rapture

so long time waiting

you work very hard for our Rapture..thank you

I'm deeply grateful to you and to Him

and to all those who are so wanting Rapture...and working too

bless kindly

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
[ do read the Disclaimer , please ]

- exerpt ; posted yesterday -

the first part of the communication of The LORD, I saw the glory of The LORD; the anointing of The LORD come forth in the form of a whitish clear fog. It was an anointing that one could feel and grasp because it was visible. It was in abundance, and it was dazzling and beautiful and it came down like a huge sheet and covered the land (the earth); even though it did not touch the ground but just hovered a few inches off the ground to a level that people’s height could reach it, feel it and grasp it. I actually saw people having a feel and literally grasping the anointing of The LORD. When I saw it (the huge sheet of the anointing of The LORD in the form of a whitish dazzling and beautiful fog),

link injesuschrististand.blogspot.nl...

hardly better proof, that this guy is a false prophet / dreamer

...he s talking about the Crystalline coming down ;
and the 'lord' he gets his dreams from, is Thoth

how i know ? - i followed him since 3 years ago he 'started to dream' ; he had the same kind of 'enlightment expierience' as David Icke - and the topics he dreams about, are Thoths.
.. i ve written him, to ask him to stop : its his ówn responsability that he keeps Deceiving.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join