It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Says Eating Chicken Wings During Pregnancy Could Affect Sons Penis Size

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
PETA is downright funny for how sad they have become. They don't even make sense anymore. Chicken Wings are supposed to make men scared of their 'member' size, so they'll avoid eating them??? Really?? They can't come up with something more intelligent than this?

Well, I personally think the lack of meat in the diet makes for brain shrinkage. I dare say they prove my point on a daily basis, while having to speculate and reach to prove their side.

The only PETA I agree with:

(P)eople for
(E)ating
(T)asty
(A)nimals

Now that PETA? I can get behind!

I don't know about shrinking the brain, but eating meat definitely helped us get as smart as we are now:

www.npr.org...

As we got more [meat], our guts shrank because we didn't need a giant vegetable processor any more. Our bodies could spend more energy on other things like building a bigger brain. Sorry, vegetarians, but eating meat apparently made our ancestors smarter — smart enough to make better tools, which in turn led to other changes, says Aiello.

But pounding isn't as good as cooking that steak, says Wrangham. And cooking is what he thinks really changed our modern body. Someone discovered fire — no one knows exactly when — and then someone got around to putting steak and veggies on the barbeque. And people said, "Hey, let's do that again."

Besides better taste, cooked food had other benefits — cooking killed some pathogens on food.

But cooking also altered the meat itself. It breaks up the long protein chains, and that makes them easier for stomach enzymes to digest. "The second thing is very clear," Wrangham adds, "and that is the muscle, which is made of protein, is wrapped up like a sausage in a skin, and the skin is collagen, connective tissue. And that collagen is very hard to digest. But if you heat it, it turns to jelly."

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
PETA is kind of bipolar or something ...
ATS Thread from a few months back -
PETA - Shocking Pictures of PETA Secret Slaughter of Puppies and Kittens

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beezzer
Eating Chicken Wings During Pregnancy Will Shrink . . . . .
The OP word count?

I"m not awake yet. The dog is sick so I was up most of the night with her.
I hit the 'post' button instead of a different one ...
Just consider it 'anticipation' because the story is so entertaining I wanted to
keep everyones interest up.

Hope your dog gets better soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well here ya go, eat this instead.

1. Salmon- Eat this food as well Which is a great one of the Foods That Make Your Penis Bigger. Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids which makes the blood less sticky, therefore it causes the blood flow to your penis to be improved drastically.

2. Bananas- Men who add 2-4 inches to their lengths always have good blood circulation, so eating bananas that by the way are an excellent source of potassium is great and a must do. Potassium is awesome for the heart and blood circulation, therefore a must have if you are trying to grow larger. Eating bananas helps keep sodium amounts in your body low, and that stops your blood pressure from skyrocketing and it also lowers the risk of heart problems.

3. Onions- What this food does for people is that it thins your blood and enhances your circulation, also making it less likely to clot and clog up. Very important if you are trying to move blood to your penis.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

LOL banana's....quick check the size of that monkey dick. We need proof!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know about that, I ate a lot of chicken and meat with my son as that is what I was craving and I can testify that my son can not get the girls off of him.

Peta is full of crap.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Please Exterminate The Animals told a lie? who woulda thought

please, lets do the world a favor and make peta irrelevant by not even pointing out the stupidity on forums.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've always thought the most manly men have smaller ones. Why? Maybe it's because steroids shrink it. And in school it always seemed the bigger guys had smaller ones.

However, I'm fairly sure length is random and these are just myu prejudices.

Studies show woman don't like length anyway. If anything it's girth or the size of the sac. Generally, men like breasts far more than woman like men's privates. Woman are trickier. Men underestimate.

For example, many woman like the V-shape on the stomach or the butt or the back. I also think woman are less visual oriented, although they still want their partner to be handsome.

All I"m saying is PETA thinks length matters and I can dispute that.

If they had linked eating chicken wings to being lankier and shorter then THAT would matter. Many studies show woman prefer taller men with bigger volume on a healthy well exercised body. So if many men started to be skin and bones and short then this would be a -real- concern.
edit on 3-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
PETA alslo says animals are people.
PETA kills nearly every homeless animal they are given to find homes for.
PETA defends this by saying "euthanasia is often the most compassionate and dignified way for unwanted animals to leave the world."

The only logical conclusion is PETA is for killing unwanted people, it's the most dignified response for unwanted childred.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
A friend of mine’s little girl was a chicken wing-oholic. She wanted chicken wings to eat - that’s it. My friend indulged her.
Next thing you know- at 4 ears old - the little girl started growing little boobies.
Mom and Dad took her to the pediatrician who told them to get her OFF the wings under no uncertain terms.
The problem?
When these little chickies are injected with all their hormones? They get the hormone injection in their wings.
Enough said.
My little chicken wing loving friend (after many a temper tantrum) was off the wings and not a couple week later those little girl boobies were gone.
Oh - added note. The little girl was not fat at the time - in fact she was a little too thin.

I’ll see if I can find some links - all in all - it wouldn’t surprise me at all if this claim is based on some truth. Even PETA has to get it right sometimes.

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I heard that sausage had the opposite effect.
Not those little breakfast one's, but the big ones that roll up.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Actually the chemical PETA is talking about is found in chicken naturally, as well as quite a few other foods. Chicken has very low amounts of it though, and the author of the article PETA cites says PETA is lying basically.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Natural chicken chicken wings?
No such thing. So yeah, they are lying.

I can almost (almost) guarantee you any chicken wing you're going to be buying/eating is going to contain hormones.

Without making wings at home from your own chickens after having bought non-hormone injected hatchellings then raising them on chemical free food and no supplements those wings are going to be injected at birth and carrying hormones.

peace

Edit to add
I'll leave this post but I see you're refering to something 'natural' in chickens that causes this.
I don't believe it - but not calling you out. I'll go do some more research.

Good day to you!

edit on 4-9-2013 by silo13 because: peace

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I can almost (almost) guarantee you any chicken wing you're going to be buying/eating is going to contain hormones.

Well...yes. Without hormones chickens, or any other animals, cannot live.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

My mom hates chicken... that explains a few things about me.. thanks for that.. This chemical is an estrogen mimicker.. It turns males female. It also builds up in the fatty tissues of the body so when a mother has a baby and feeds it breast milk the fatty tissues break down and release these compounds.. So the first born of each generation is getting an increased does from generation too generation

Hope dog is better..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Just ahead of the Buffalo Wings Eating Contest, PETA comes out and says that the phthalate in chicken wings causes an unborn baby boys penis to shrink. PETA is trying to take away chicken wings from Buffalo (NOT going to happen) by threatening men that their offspring won't be manly enough. Pretty desperate IMHO

Philly CBS - PETA Says Eating Chicken Wings During Pregnancy Could Affect Sons Penis Size

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Eating chicken parts – or, more specifically, chicken wings – could shrink your baby’s man parts.

At least, that’s what PETA is alleging in advance of the National Buffalo Wing Festival.

According to a letter from PETA to Drew Cerza, the founder of the festival, “The latest scientific evidence shows that the sons of pregnant women who consume chicken are more likely to have smaller penises because of a chemical found in the birds’ flesh.”

edit on 9/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

But African Americans are mostly all hung?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join