It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Unknown Object Detected Above Australia.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by JimOberg

Everyone is trashing lou it makes me feel theres still hope for humanity sometimes anyway.Here your mentioned in this video you created a whole conflict and lou is catching heat.

Lou dropped by that comment section and just lost it:

Horsefarmer1000 5 hours ago

I am good friends with Lou and Dazza,..Both are Great Guy's

Dazza will always let me know when there's are Interesting event happening in our Sky. I like working with Astronomers and Skywatchers,..it helps alot ,..you have to think of stars like road cones,..they help to identify Objects traveling by, plus direction time etc

I Have seen and witnessed far too much with my own eye's to not believe something is out their.

Working together gives the Best result,..i have made mistakes in the pass too

Lou20764 2 hours ago

F--k YOU HF - THANKS FOR YOUR F--KING SUPPORT - 'BROTHER' [jeo: full word in original]

in reply to Horsefarmer1000

Horsefarmer1000 2 hours ago

Cheers Lou,..that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!!

in reply to Lou20764

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The guy from UFO planet actually seems sincere and nice. We chatted via private message on YT. It seems he is RL associates of UFO Lou so took the findings at face value and was unaware of the rocket.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko
The guy from UFO planet actually seems sincere and nice. We chatted via private message on YT. It seems he is RL associates of UFO Lou so took the findings at face value and was unaware of the rocket.

Maybe not, I had PM'ed him when I noticed his 'thank you' to Lou on the youtube site.

But Janine must have known about it, she was all over the comment thread. And all SHE could come up with is people saying it was 'ISS'.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
New analysis by Ted Molczan, based on tracking data of the Chinese satellites and their booster. He demonstrates that the booster thrusted away from the payloads after deploying them, coincidentally while sunlit and passing over Melbourne. So the 'fuel dump' isn't just speculation, analysis of the tracking data proves it occurred at exactly the time Lou was observing and videotaping his aircraft carrier sized UFO.

www.satobs.org...

[url=http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Sep-2013/0107.html]

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yeah, I retract my statement. He deleted my post claiming it was an accident. He asked me to re-post but it has been pending approval for a day now.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko

Yeah, I retract my statement. He deleted my post claiming it was an accident. He asked me to re-post but it has been pending approval for a day now.

Now you're out of luck.

Comments are disabled for this video.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Denial ain't just a river but it do run deep.

edit on 9/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Denial ain't just a river but it do run deep.

edit on 9/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
What?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He made a second video disputing the fact its a Chinese rocket. Oh and look at the end of the video he thanks Whitley Strieber and Darin Crapo for there support hes going big time with this. Ok i once again lost all hope for humanity.

edit on 9/9/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Very nice Arken
I cant believe people that refuse to acknowledge the really good vids like yours that are available. It is without a doubt a UFO. I seen something very similar over the Gulf of Mexico years ago. I remember thinking why isn't the USAF or USN all over this thing. And like yours was in no hurry. Good job and thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

paidshill23
reply to post by Arken

Very nice Arken
I cant believe people that refuse to acknowledge the really good vids like yours that are available. It is without a doubt a UFO. I seen something very similar over the Gulf of Mexico years ago. I remember thinking why isn't the USAF or USN all over this thing. And like yours was in no hurry. Good job and thanks for sharing.

The "things" up-there are worst than we can imagine....

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks for the Upload mate, i dont come to ATS much anymore but from time to time i do take a look to see if anything catches my eye... and although this is a repost i never saw the original so thank you for uploading it again Star.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loved the reply "search Iridium Flares" and you'll have your answer! Next you'll apply your wit to the phoenix lights and tell us it was a torch and a paperclip right?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

BellaSabre
At times the movement doesn't look voluntary. Looks like it's having problems.

I was thinking that it looked a lot like a laser pointer being moved over a flat surface like a wall.

Also, why the colour change? Why was the footage of the ISS in 'night vision' mode and the second in Infrared blue?

Judging by the size it could have been a police helo or something to that effect, the random movement could be attributed to quick panning/realignment of the camera or someone bumping the tripod setup.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieNutter

Yes, he moves the camera several times to track the rocket. Any unusual movement comes from the camera moving, not the rocket.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I did a 30 minute youtube interview on the rocket explanation...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I suffered a stage 8 nerdgasm watching the interview. Good job.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join