It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein's Circle of Compassion | Brainwash Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
With the help of Joseph Murphy's books I discovered that God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient. I realized that there's no need to go to church or synagogue etc, because every human being is a temple of living God. He's there with you and me and everybody else every second of our lives. He's just waiting for us to notice him and let him do what he does. And when I really understood what it means, wonderful things began happening to me.

Anyway, here are some words of wisdom. Taking Albert Einstein's advice is the beginning to changing the world to be a better place...

Learning about world issues sometimes brings despair and helplessness from the feeling of not being able to immediately bring change. Even while acknowledging the good, it’s hard to come to terms with so much bad. The eternal struggle for many is how to actively engage with the problems facing the planet while at the same time maintaining stability in our own lives. Breaking the Set gives a heartfelt remark about the great philosopher and scientist Albert Einstein’s ‘Circle of Compassion’ by reflecting on how to balance personal stability with the plight of humanity by establishing a sense of global empathy.

"Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." - Albert Einstein ...

edit on 2-9-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

new topics

join