It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Species vs. Orion Species

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I haven't read a lot on this but I have read some and I too have a problem with the law of one claim that there is no sin. I refer to sin as any trespass on a sovereign entity without warrant. Just about any sin I can think of has to do with this. In the universe anything goes within the laws of physics... it has laws, but it is unsympathetic to thoughts or feelings and even living entities...although no living entities would exist without it... Connected but not playing by OUR rules, playing by it's own rules. Spirituality and the belief that the spirit is ongoing energy... just like it's parent energy of the universe fosters the idea that nothing matters and we will all continue on no matter what is happening... there is no sin, just an interpretation of sin. just an illusion of suffering. This is not true.

Within consciousness there is always an awareness of being and feelings that go along with that reality... thoughts, memories, love, pain, suffering, fear, guilt, sadness. This is a truth of consciousness and within consciousness there are laws of sin and trespass upon others that cannot be denied. Sure... if someone were to kill us right now, we would go on and continue to be in some other form... but the consciousness is always attempting to adjust to it's surroundings to control it's state of being...and trespass upon that is a direct offence to consciousness itself. It prevents our conscious experience from being the best of it's potential. Sin is highly disruptive to consciousness.

Judgment will expose this.

There are those in mysterious places who know all sorts of things about the elite and their hired thugs and they desperately want to twist the story and create their own version of reality so that sin will be interpreted differently for the elites sake. It is not moral order that they are seeking to instill, it is the order of power. Power is a creative but also destructive force and is not on the same wavelength as consciousness. It is a primitive backbone... a material idea... and not a preferred concept of consciousness. It is a physical thing...a carnal impulse and does not respect the subtleties of consciousness, which need a different level of balance to achieve harmony.

In our reality... the physical creative and destructive forces are combined with consciousness and it often seems conflicting... suffering is evident, but the goal is to establish order between the two so we must study science and respect consciousness and spirituality in order to create balance is this realm of existence that we are obviously here to achieve. Both are equally important and although consciousness and spirituality seem like meek aspects for an order... it is still an order and not following the demands of the order will have consequences just as not following the laws of physics will have consequences.

It is just as likely to create a very real imbalance... as they are each laws... orders...and must be studied and respected.

In the law of one, there is no barrier for what is deserving of a higher state of consciousness and what is not... it's all the same. This isn't true... there are clearly different states of consciousness...awareness and not having the best potential of consciousness, imo... can be very discouraging because I know I have been here before this lifetime. There are so many things I want to know, but I am confined to this particular level of consciousness... but I shouldn't complain too much, it could be so much worse. I could be a little slithering slug wondering where it is slithering off to. My point is that consciousness should not be taken for granted. You could loose consciousness.... forever. Your energy would go on forever according to the laws of physics... but as a conscious being? Why should you go on and on as a conscious being if you had no respect for other conscious beings? Why couldn't your energy be transformed into...well, a slug?...a tree?...a rock flying through space?

Within the realm of consciousness there is energy that is conscious energy...and energy that does not seem to have the same level of consciousness. If it does, it cannot express it. A flying rock may achieve great speeds and could even be the envy of race car drivers... but it will never tell it's own story... because it's a rock.

Some do not want to respect other forms of consciousness.... what do they want?.. Or better yet, what do they project because I believe that what you project is what you deserve to be bestowed on you.

i have no idea where the line is drawn though.

Circumstances of consciousness can be so forgiving it seems... if we don't have the chance to fully understand in the first place.... and that is where I'm certain...and it has been said before in a certain book... that judgment comes when the truth is staring you right in the face... the whole truth... and still you deny it.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Interesting if true and also, speaking hypothetically, if these 2 different species have/were in contact with us, could it be possible that they would feed us any propaganda in order to further their own goals? Advanced beings I would've thought, would posses the ability to lie.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Why would Ra be saying that Orion is evil? He does know that he came from Orion right? According to The Egyptians the gods come from "Orion" which is the afterlife where you are judged by the gods.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Xtrozero

Well, if there are plasma life forms, then Venus might be ideal.

Possibly such creatures could create carbon based forms to interact on Earth.

Anything is possible.

Your get out of jail free card... "anything is possible" how can one debate that? Ok, so there is a life form that can take 850 degrees F and then it lives on a planet that rains sulfuric acid... So lets say there is some kind of life form that can do this.

Now you want to make it advance intelligent life too, but let me ask you one question, wouldn't our world be as deadly to it as it's is to us?

BTW we do we have any example of your "plasma life forms"? You know that there are just so many natural elements, so just what would be this life you speak of? Oh, and on top of it all we can communicate with this extremely advance life that would be so alien to anything that we can hardly conceptualize it.

Sorry, I'm just not buying it....but if that is what you believe who am I to say otherwise.

Just because you think it doesn't make it real... I can say there are 1000 pound flying purple hippos and I can say " anything is possible". But I just do not know how those hippos build spaceships too. It is funny how something as simple as opposable thumbs could be defining factor...

The bottom line to this debate is "what if" and I can't say that holds much substance.

edit on 2-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Onslaught2996
I wish I was delusional or gullible..

Life seems a lot funner when your willing to believe anything without any facts to back them up.

Instead of using snide remarks care to back up your claims it's false with facts proving the OP wrong?

Seriously? That's actually the opposite of the scientific process. The onus is on the OP, not anyone else.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
Greetings,

Originally posted by Spacespider
I assume you believe there is life other places then earth

What are the sources for this material, there have to be some serious evidence to make me believe this
It sounds allot like science fiction story to me, almost like a bible from space

Ra and the Law of One has been very well researched. David Wilcock shares a fascinating insight into the Ra Material.

The Law of One books were channeled by L/L Research (Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty) between 1981 and 1984.

Its a very good read indeed

Be safe be well

Spiro

This is what David Wilcox has to do with it. Anything he says is bunk. Didnt he claim to channel Ra also. There are vids on youtube of him doing so. In an english accent also.lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

Didnt he claim to channel Ra also.

Yes he did , and rather amusing it is too

I only listened to this part as my sides started to hurt but there are three more parts for those with a stronger pain threshold than I .

Channeling

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GermanShep
"Page 110
Their purpose (Orion) is conquest, unlike those of the Confederation who wait for the calling. The so-called Orion group calls itself to conquest. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration."

Could this be our "leaders" and billionaires in this day in age?

Gs

Yes.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by sled735

Why would Ra be saying that Orion is evil? He does know that he came from Orion right? According to The Egyptians the gods come from "Orion" which is the afterlife where you are judged by the gods.

Ra did not say the beings from Orion are evil. Ra said they are self-serving, and wish to enslave others.
The Law of One teaches service to others. Ra also says neither way is wrong; the are both needed for balance.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Do you have any link sources for your posts?

If so, please share.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fr33kSh0w2012
Oh Great another Woo-Woo thread Get Real people who the hell believes in either David Wilcox or David Icke, Or any of that Nancy Lieder B.S. or any Channeled crap to begin with.

edit on 1/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

Apparently a lot of people do.
Although Cayce and Nostradamus used a different form of channeling, it is still channeling information from a higher source.

us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com...=A0oG7qB4eyRSByAA8lQPxQt.;_ylu=X3o'___'ByamlqaW9mBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=11vk9433f/EXP=1378 151416/**http%3a//www.edgarcayce.org/edgar-cayce1.html
Edgar Cayce is only one of many famous people who used channeling to gain information:

For forty-three years of his adult life, Edgar Cayce demonstrated the uncanny ability to put himself into some kind of self-induced sleep state by lying down on a couch, closing his eyes, and folding his hands over his stomach. This state of relaxation and meditation enabled him to place his mind in contact with all time and space. From this state he could respond to questions as diverse as, "What are the secrets of the universe?" to "How can I remove a wart?" His responses to these questions came to be called "readings" and contain insights so valuable that even to this day individuals have found practical help for everything from maintaining a well-balanced diet and improving human relationships to overcoming life-threatening illnesses and experiencing a closer walk with God.

And then you also have Nostradamus:
us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com...=A0oG7pyHfCRS42kAoRsPxQt.;_ylu=X3o'___'BybjFrcjVnBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNARjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=11m1l1hav/EXP=1378 151687/**http%3a//www.nostradamus.org/bio.php

Nostradamus enthusiasts have credited him with predicting a copious number of events in world history, including the French Revolution, the atom bomb, the rise of Adolf Hitler and the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Detractors, however, see such predictions as examples of vaticinium ex eventu, retroactive clairvoyance and selective thinking, which find non-existent patterns in ambiguous statements. Because of this, it has been claimed that Nostradamus is "100% accurate at predicting events after they happen".

And, there are more, but it's my bedtime now. You can look up more, if you wish.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
Orion group or orion empire are supposedly service to self type beings who conquest outwardly to expand their empire. it is said in that book that these types of entities helps those of similar service to self motives on earth.

meanwhile We have the venus entities who are trying to teach the world the law of one nad the benefits of service to others.

I propose that the law of one Ra channelings is a deception or disinformation to discredit the orion entities and that its really backwards. Anything that claimed to be from Venus would be the ones we shouldnt be able to trust.

if you would like to see my perspective on the law of one ra channelings then you would be interested in :
The Law of One Deception & Brotherhood of the Snake & Orion

Thank you for the link. I will definitely give it a read.
I appreciate all information showing the "other side of the coin".

If anyone else has any links to information about the Orion beings, or the Law of One, please post it.

ETA: I just read the whole thread.

Seems most people on your thread were for The Law of One.

Where do you get the information that they are the Brotherhood of the Snake? I would like to read that, for sure!

edit on 9/2/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have another thread up, www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just want to say that the experiences shared in the book above
are extremely similar to what I have read in The Law of One.

I was reading The Law of One when this other book came out, and I bought it, not knowing what he was saying about the afterlife.

Since I have been reading these books, I have been seeing 4:44... a lot!
I looked up the meaning of seeing these numbers, and, basically, it said it is a sign from the angels that I am on the right track. (Different numbers have different meanings.)

I will take what resonates as truth for myself, and disregard the rest.
I am not asking anyone else here to share my beliefs.
We are all on different journeys for our spiritual growth. What I am here to learn may not be what you are here to learn.
It doesn't mean I'm right, and you're wrong. It simply means we are on different journeys on our life path to learn the lessons we came here to learn. In the end, we all reach the same goal.
Some paths are longer than others, but that is the soul's choice, to experience all it wishes to experience along the way.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
Orion group or orion empire are supposedly service to self type beings who conquest outwardly to expand their empire. it is said in that book that these types of entities helps those of similar service to self motives on earth.

meanwhile We have the venus entities who are trying to teach the world the law of one nad the benefits of service to others.

I propose that the law of one Ra channelings is a deception or disinformation to discredit the orion entities and that its really backwards. Anything that claimed to be from Venus would be the ones we shouldnt be able to trust.

if you would like to see my perspective on the law of one ra channelings then you would be interested in :
The Law of One Deception & Brotherhood of the Snake & Orion

Makes me wonder how much you truly understand.

Orion Group, or more accurately the Sirian / Orion Alliance. The largest collection of Extraterrestrial species and military hardware within 100 light years of Earth. And, the source of nearly all the troubles Earth has ever created for itself.

Your Orion Group attempted to colonize Earth some 6000 - 8000 years ago, it failed; your gene pool was contaminated instead (all of yall are the hybrids you talk about all the time). Some of the survivors of the destruction of the colonies at the hands of Terrestrials are now what you call "TPTB", Illuminati, elites, etc.

As for channelings: ALL channelings are pure BS from the "channeler" himself. The only thing a channel can give are their own thoughts, thus channels are necessarily false. Also, a true ET, a REAL being from off world will NEVER use a channeling technique! When ET communicates, he does it either with written or spoken words, OR he may use telepathy; ET will NEVER channel!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Actually there is evidence of plasma life forms.

It is not proven, but it is more likely that this is due to lack of ability on our part.

You don't want to believe that there is more outside of our little bubble than we can imagine, it is your choice.

Personally, I will continue to look at the evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Venus cannot become like the Earth because it has the whole shell or cover of gases that afaik Earth did not have, also with its close position to the Sun, it will remain a hot land, there is no change especially with the greenhouse effect by these clouds, and the active lava terrain, there is no way the planet will change, unless it gets displaced further from the Sun.

Let's hope to have a cosmic event where a planet enters the same distance as Moon is to Earth, it will cause major disturbance and weather issues to the Earth though

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Since I have been reading these books, I have been seeing 4:44... a lot!
I looked up the meaning of seeing these numbers, and, basically, it said it is a sign from the angels that I am on the right track. (Different numbers have different meanings.)

Ahhh, Gematria. Can be a fun and informative subject.

Ra = 201 (Hebrew Gematria) = Light.
Ra as Egyptian = Sol (Sun) (planetary attribution)

Venus : Egyptian Hathoor. We can let it end right there. According to the ancients; it would be quite impossible for the Sun to issue forth from a planet. Since, the planets are all subservient to the Sun. Thus: Ra, and the Law of One are necessarily a falsehood (according to this ancient tradition).

The reality is that much of "Ra ilk / Law of One type" stuff is only a rehash of true ancient tradition that has been on Earth since the time of the original Sirian colonies, and was likely brought to Earth by the Sirians.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Actually there is evidence of plasma life forms.

It is not proven.

So actually there is NO evidence is what you meant to say.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Its proximity to the sun isn't a problem.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Greetings my friend,

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Spiro

Thank you, Spiro.

I overlooked your post. Now I see why the other member mentioned David Wilcox.

David actually has a lot of good stuff, in my opinion.

I agree completley, though some dwell on the negative and dont see past the insight!

Be safe be well

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join