It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "Magic"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Veritas said it best.

Reality exist in the mind.

Try applying that thought to your practice and ask yourself what are you really doing?

That's the one place where reality doesn't exist

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

If you want me to know intend it :-)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I heard this today. "A trees branches are never foolish enough to waste energy fighting each other"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

There are two trees, one is bad the other good, one produces bad fruit, the other good fruit, fruit that lasts.

My point is that black magic isn't formative nor helpful, so it doesn't really go anywhere or produce value and so it withers away, and at best just gets the practitioner into a whole heap of trouble because the tree they are working is good for nothing but to be cut down and thrown away. Black magic also has a rebellious anti-Christian anti-God (of love) orientation and tends to prey upon another for selfish gain in a zero sum gain win/lose proposition, so from a circle of life / karmic law perspective, it's f'd, right out of the gate.

After I come back and finish my story, I would like to talk a bit about how certain statements by Jesus are proclamations based in Magic. And woe to you whoever you are if that "gets your goat", as you'll come to see..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I imagine Christ in the flesh was another kind of magician. Even the rocks and stones come to life. I sense that studying his miracles leads you to the holy trinity, but I think that's a faithless action because if he was real then, he is real now (and you know about Christ consciousness).

Prayer fits what you were saying before about end result based conjuring. Include top down thinking. That's an art form in some cultures.

I think you need an outsiders view of the 'whole' to weigh up the good and bad. One man's bad is another man's good. Dark magic is inevitable, usually at the end of a cycle because it is compelling. I might put it that something was missed during the cycle and they are giving out free tickets. Dark magic starts cycles too.

Black magic also has a rebellious anti-Christian anti-God (of love) orientation and tends to prey upon another for selfish gain in a zero sum gain win/lose proposition, so from a circle of life / karmic law perspective, it's f'd, right out of the gate.

Somehow this cleared things up. Black is so unlike darkness.
Like Yin/Yang but the black dot is powering the dark area
The white in the midst of chaos, emanating all goodness
The gray eternally gray.

After I come back and finish my story, I would like to talk a bit about how certain statements by Jesus are proclamations based in Magic. And woe to you whoever you are if that "gets your goat", as you'll come to see..

I'll do some preparatory channeling ;-P

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Exactly that is exactly what I told him except I elaborated to much I guess for him to understand. Never got a response back.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
reply to post by eso322

If you want me to know intend it :-)

You know where I am coming from brother. If I want you to know I would control it. bAHAHAHA Im off in the fifth dimension no. Balancing love and light. Know if I can just find wisdom to find knowledge...I sometimes dont learn from my mistakes. Alcohol can do that no...I never intend to get # faced drunk but I do.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

at some stage you did

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join