It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covert Electronic Weapon System Kills Police

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Kester
The TETRA communication system operates on a known weapons frequency.

What makes you think UHF is a known weapon frequency? Which weapons use it?

The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400 MHz which is essentially the Pandora Project funded by the CIA in the late '60s and early '70s. Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states......
Use of the TETRA system by the police will lead to psychotronicaly controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation and are very useful for states of economic or social chaos where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction - so-called police robots.

The quote above comes from this source, www.whale.to...

More here, www.whale.to...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400 MH.

That makes no sense, what "pulses: at 17.6 Hz?

That quote above comes from this source, www.whale.to...

Oh dear, another source claiming microwaves are used, when TETRA does not use microwaves, so it is not a very good or valid source!

edit on 1-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You said anyone can use it. That isn't the case.

Like hellobruce said, anyone can buy TETRA radios and set up their own private network on their own allocated frequencies.

In the case of Formula 1, they set up the radio network in the few days before each race, and then dismantle it after the race is over. Many of the teams have Motorola MTH850 handheld radios for the pit crews. They operate on whatever frequencies the authorities in that country allocate to them.

The same idea applies to any organisation that wants a radio network where they choose to not let people listen in. Trucking companies, Taxi companies, Courier companies, Photocopier repair companies... whatever. Anyone can buy TETRA radios and set up their own network.

As it happens, various government organisations have also set up a network. Thats one you think is a "weapon".

You still seem to be having difficulty distinguishing between one particular specific radio network (that happens to use TETRA encryption), and the actual TETRA data protocol.

Note also that you've cited on multiple occasions now, people who throw in the word "microwave" when referring to TETRA. There is no connection at all.
You can use a TETRA on any radio frequency for which you have a radio licence, and for which you can find a radio being made to transmit on that frequency. The Motorola MTP850 as a random example for which I found specs, transmits on various bands between 380 and 870 Mhz. No microwave there.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Until a recently I thought the TETRA system was an attempt to create remote-controlled bio-robots. Individual police could be triggered to behave aggressively, complacently or to experience forgetfulness etc. with radio signals from their personal radios. Now I suspect the system is being used to murder, disable and defame police as part of the bankers plan to replace all police with private security answering only to their paymasters.

Are there any radio signals aimed at you right now, by any chance?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Greece appears to have a commercial TETRA system available to private users. Other than that the main users worldwide are said to be emergency services and transport. Do race drivers use TETRA in case they need to communicate with emergency services?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Nope they don't but F1 teams need encrypted radios to stop people using scanners to listen into the communication between driver and team. Anyone listening in can hear the teams plan for the race and how they are going to run in it ..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

This link contains a reference to microwaves on the overview page.

www.tetra-consultancy.com.../TETRA/what-is-tetra.html

The TETRA basestation sends out the TETRA radio signal delivering coverage and receives the TETRA signals send out by the mobile radios. The TETRA basestation is connected to the TETRA network switch. The depending of the manufacturer design the connection is single or redundant, via landline or via microwave link.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Thank you, PeaceMaker.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm
reply to post by Kester

Until a recently I thought the TETRA system was an attempt to create remote-controlled bio-robots. Individual police could be triggered to behave aggressively, complacently or to experience forgetfulness etc. with radio signals from their personal radios. Now I suspect the system is being used to murder, disable and defame police as part of the bankers plan to replace all police with private security answering only to their paymasters.

Are there any radio signals aimed at you right now, by any chance?

How can I tell? Can you suggest a reliable, low cost device for measuring this? How do I know if radio signals are aimed rather than broadcast?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

This site, www.armedforces.co.uk... contains this statement...

The BS421 Compact Tetra Base Station is about the size of a briefcase and can be supplied for indoor or outdoor use.

Resound Ltd can advise on vehicle mounting or use in a vessel or aircraft with suitable antennas. A Transportable version is also available in a rugged waterproof carrying case.

Do these mobile TETRA base stations rely on microwave links with the TETRA network switch?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Do race drivers use TETRA in case they need to communicate with emergency services?

No, TETRA is just a system that anyone who wants to buy can use - it does not have to have anything to do with emergency services.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

That just shows you still do not understand how the TETRA system works or even what it is! guess what - your cell phone can also use a microwave link to connect base stations, so do tv and radio stations....
edit on 2-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm probably going to get told off for posting this as its not helping the thread but this is more entertaining than a chemtrail thread

Actually I can give some input .. I don't believe what so over that these tetra radios can malnipulated people or control them. Maybe give us illness .. Just like mobile phones supposedly

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Do race drivers use TETRA in case they need to communicate with emergency services?

Do these mobile TETRA base stations rely on microwave links with the TETRA network switch?

These three postings still show that you still dont understand the separation between networks, radio frequencies, and the digital protocols used.

You seem to be conflating one of the thousands of networks around the world, the "Airwave" network in the UK, with the digital signal of TETRA itself. They're not the same. The Airwave network happens to use TETRA, but thats probably only a matter of luck and who won the bidding war, so its more a matter of historical chance that it is *colloquially* known as the "TETRA network".
But it isnt TETRA itself.

Imagine a few British people in a room having a conversation.
Method: sound waves
Mode: the english language

Imagine a few emergency personnel communication with each other, using walkie talkies.
Method: radio waves
Mode: a digital TETRA protocol.

In just the same way that any other group of people anywhere else in thew world can also have a conversation in english, so can any other group of people in the world assemble their own TETRA radio network.

The voice communication doesnt HAVE to be in english if they know another. Similarly, the Airwave network didnt have to be TETRA. I'm sure other digital radio protocols were examined before settling on that one.

And also similarly, there is no connection between a conversation between people in a room in London, and a conversation between people in a room in Cape Town, even if they are all speaking english.
Same with TETRA. Many different networks exist, independent of each other.

And getting back to radio, you can communicate with your friend using walkie talkies, and the frequency if use doesnt matter (for close range). You could use any frequency you have a license for. Same with TETRA.
There is no connection whatsoever between TETRA, and any radio frequency you might with to use it on. UHF, Microwave, VHF, whatever... it doesnt matter. Its not worth mentioning microwaves, specifically any more than mentioning 457.250Mhz.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Here, www.airwavesolutions.co.uk... , we find this...

Our TETRA network in Great Britain was purpose built to meet the needs of the emergency services.

And this...

The Airwave Network is not for public commercial use. In order to ensure the security and integrity of the Airwave Service it is fundamental that the user group is restricted to the emergency services and public safety users. Until now it has been for the regulatory authority, Ofcom, as well as the emergency services and public safety users themselves to define who may be required to respond to an emergency and therefore should have access to Airwave to enhance communications at an incident. To manage access to appropriate user groups Government developed the ‘Sharers’ List’.

What is the Airwave Sharers' List?

The Sharers' List is administered by Ofcom and is a list of emergency services and public safety agencies which are eligible to access Airwave. Access to the Airwave sharer list has been subject to a successful application to Ofcom, demonstrating your organisation’s public safety remit and emergency communication requirements. Ofcom closed the last round of applications on 31st October 2008.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

There are many reported cases of cancers associated with the use of TETRA radios. Covert systems being particularly dangerous. Did these sufferers have to understand how TETRA works before becoming ill?

My suggestion is that the Airwave TETRA system used by British police is being used as a covert weapon in the increasingly obvious war against the British constables.

Can my suggestion be proven to be untrue?

Could there be some element of truth in my suggestion?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Here, www.airwavesolutions.co.uk... , we find this...

Our TETRA network in Great Britain was purpose built to meet the needs of the emergency services.

And? The Airwave Network was set up for emergency services, with no public access....

I could set up a TETRA system around the UK with no public access, and only give access to left handed blue eyed people with the letter "P" in their name if I wanted to, and call it Waveair...!

And this...

You seem very very confused - what point are you trying to make?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thanks for helping me understand this. I should have made it clear in the original post, (and other posts), I am referring to the TETRA system used by the British police.

I know nothing about other TETRA systems and next to nothing about this one.

All I can truly say I know about the British police TETRA system is they were told they would die of cancer before they started using it and now they are dying they get victimised, spied on and sacked if they complain.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

There are many reported cases of cancers associated with the use of TETRA radios.

Of course you can provide a peer reviewed source for those claims....

Covert systems being particularly dangerous.

TETRA is not a covert system....

My suggestion is that the Airwave TETRA system used by British police is being used as a covert weapon.

My suggestion is you have no facts, do not even understand how TETRA works and are just making crap up.

in the increasingly obvious war against the British constables

What obvious war would that be?

Can my suggestion be proven to be untrue?

Yes, it is just your lack of understanding what TETRA actually is, and how it works.

Could there be some element of truth in my suggestion?

None at all!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

and next to nothing about this one.

very true!

All I can truly say I know about the British police TETRA system is they were told they would die of cancer before they started using it

Who told them that? Source?

and now they are dying they get victimised,

Source for that claim?

spied on and sacked if they complain.

How are they being spied on? Who has been sacked for complaining?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join