It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway tells them how it is about Syria

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Legend

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8/29/2013 by kosmicjack because: title/video

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not the bloke's biggest fan, by any means, but fair play, he nailed it there. Pity we don't have a few hundred more like him in parliament to offset the poisonous prats like disco Dave and slippery nick.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
I'm not the bloke's biggest fan, by any means, but fair play, he nailed it there. Pity we don't have a few hundred more like him in parliament to offset the poisonous prats like disco Dave and slippery nick.

im no particular admirer either ,but he nails it on the head,speaking the truth as the normal joe bloggs on the street sees it.It takes guts to stand up and tell the squirming puppets how it really is.interesting they let him speak till he mentioned israel..............Go George.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sorry but i cant take this guy seriously as a politician

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nobodys saying hes a saint only on the particular subject posted, hes Bang on.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What he does in his own time does not automatically change truth into lie's.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by clanger

Hi there,

can you at least describe the video please? I can't go on youtube and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That's the first time I've seen this.

Playing kinky games with Rula Lenska...legend!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22
reply to post by clanger

Hi there,

can you at least describe the video please? I can't go on youtube and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone.

Thanks

Thats was a VERY ADMIRABLE speech.

My opinion of George has now gone up a few pegs.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
excellent excellent speech! It couldn't have been said any clearer what a lot of us are perceiving. Congratulations to the UK for taking a more careful approach to this escalating situation. George is right this is not about punishing Assad for using chemical weapons, this is about regime change. Western governments should all be forced to withdraw support for the rebels. This is ridiculous. I wonder if Obama is going to go it alone and what kind of behind the doors power does he really have?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The guy is a filthy disgusting anti English terrorist loving prick. Whether he speaks sense now or not is irrelevant, him and his Respect mob that gets its votes by priority airmail from Pakistan should be shipped over to Syria on a one way ticket.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
He's telling the truth here! I watched it live yesterday on the Parliamentary channel on Sky but it was not broadcast live on Sky news or BBC news, typical. The thing that bug's me about Galloway was his support of the IRA and his support of the Catholic Church. He just doesn't like Prods.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by clanger

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
The guy is a filthy disgusting anti English terrorist loving prick. Whether he speaks sense now or not is irrelevant, him and his Respect mob that gets its votes by priority airmail from Pakistan should be shipped over to Syria on a one way ticket.

He doesn't want Brits getting killed fighting against people that never attacked England so that makes him anti English? One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A politician who can orate without his head buried in a piece of paper given to him by a speech writer...??

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by clanger

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Dang, that is the weirdest video I've ever seen -- and I am a big fan of George Galloway. Guess he has a thing for Runa Lenska and/or someone slipped him a ketamine mickey before this shoot.

Even so, I'd rather have him burying his face in Runa Lenska's lap and purring like a kitty cat on British Big Brother, than pulling the crap Tony Blair was as PM.

Here's vintage/classic Galloway showing the establishment politicians to be the blathering ninkumpoops that they are:

He's one of the few politicians who tells it like it is, as well as being a consummate orator.

n.b.: Obviously the video is fairly long, i.e. 59 minutes, but it is worth watching/listening to all the political twits/tools talk as well as Galloway eating their lunches. It beats the heck out of watching some tedious, meandering UFO pseudo-documentary in any case.

Here's another, in which he appears before the US Senate and tears the Sen. Norm Coleman and the rest of the GOP aparatchiks who were backing the Bush II regime's and Blair's Labour Party's scurrilous witch hunt against Galloway another one:

It's definitely worth watching all 48 minutes. He just slams them. It's hilarious -- the best Senate testimony I have ever seen (which on the face of it isn't saying much, but this is really good).

edit on 31-8-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22
reply to post by clanger

Hi there,

Thanks

Basically he says: this is a repeat of the WMD lies that got the US and the UK into the Iraq War. One excellent point he makes is that this attack was done the day the UN chemical weapons inspectors flew into Damascus, and that it would be madness for the Syrian to launch a chemical attack at this time -- something the MSM and all the US government tools conspicuously don't bring up. He also mentions the very disturbing videos of the supposed Syrian rebels who cut out human hearts and livers and eat them and saw off a Christian bishop's head with a bread knife -- and these are the rebels the US government is supporting.

On a tangential point, I recommend that you look into getting a VPN (virtual proxy network); a cheap (free), albeit slow way to do this is with TorBrowser, which is a form of the firefox browser, i.e. is multi platform. This way you should be able to see any website anywhere. Similarly, the Piratebay just put out its own version of the firefox browser, which also allows one to get unfettered web access to most all sites.

top topics

join