It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Web Attacks Skyrocket Ahead of Mid East Action: 81% Above Normal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

According to Akamai, which monitors global Internet conditions, the United States is experiencing a surge in web attacks this morning, clocking in at 81% above normal

www.activistpost.com...

Last week may have been a prelude to what is to come should the United States and Western allies launch another offensive in the Middle East. As we reported last week, one major Internet security firm indicated that the attack on the U.S. stock exchange was not a “glitch” as suggested by the NASDAQ. Rather, it may have originated from the Cyber Fighters of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam, an Iranian backed organization.

We hear about cyber attacks all the time but an increase of 81% seems rather notable, no?
We also hear of many reasons for the cyber attacks everything from false flags to help usher the internet clamp down to Anon pissed at someone...anyway I thought this of interest.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
the modern day version of radio chatter ,coded messages and G,reddy
keep tuned to your wireless (Tx or Rx)and prepare for some soothing classical music
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think these attacks aren't given the attention and importance they deserve. Imagine if one of these actually manages to steal significant money... I'm sure everyone's attention would on them then

The real question is how much damage can they actually do?

join