It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US And UK Ready To Strike Syria Without UN Approval

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

CBS News reported on Saturday that the Pentagon is preparing for a cruise missile attack on Syria. The final decision for a military strike will come directly from President Obama.

Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has said that moving the missiles into position will allow the President to act fast should he make the decision to intervene in the Syrian conflict.

- See more at: www.thedailysheeple.com...

Read Article Here

So, I'm sure similar topics have been started regarding what is going on in Syria. I, myself, am not that knowledgeable regarding issues in the Middle East (which is why after posting this I'll go find some articles related to that issue. Feel free to share any other articles that will get me on the right track on this thread). What I understand though is that, the decision for a possible attack against Syria is in the hands of Mr. Obama. I mean, I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot on this but . . . first of all, shouldn't there be a proper investigation? With all the technology that the world has created, can't they truly pinpoint who is accountable for these attacks? Instead of pointing fingers as UK foreign secretary William Hague seems to be doing when he states that only the Syrian President could be behind all this? Also, who do the US and UK think they are defying/overriding the UN?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Do we need a tenth thread on this or can we contribute to existing discussions?..

Jus' sayin..

join