It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence: Syria Gas Attack Work of U.S. Allies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I really believe that no matter what the particular details involve, the bigger picture is about control of the central banks of the world. And in that picture, Obama is a puppet. Libya, Syria, North Korea, Cuba and Myanmar were the holdouts. Obama went to Myanmar not long ago and they all made nice together, so maybe it has escaped Syria's plight for now.

I am convinced that the bankers have been becoming impatient with the lack of progress in Syria towards obtaining their agenda goals. Bring in sarin gas, obfuscate the picture, it doesn't matter really. Just let's end this stalemate, say the bankers imo.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
For the record, nuclear weapons do not become involved unless one power directly attacks the land of another. Russia will not launch a nuke as a result of American attacks on Syria, and USA has neither the necessity or desire to use nuclear weapons, as it is more profitable to dump existing conventional stockpiles. It adds sales of fuel as well as maintenance for delivery systems

No if Russia and America do decide to throw punches at each other, it will be at the playground (Syria/Mid-East) and not either of their backyards.

Now we all have to accept the reality that the West is intent on dropping some ordinance. Im going with a 65% chance of showers due to the lack of concern from regular America. interview 10 people at a mall, someone will not even have heard of Syria or care about what is going on. However, that hardly means end of all things as we know it. As far as WW3, its been going on since 2001, just has not been written that way in history yet.

Unless it starts raining on Federal facilities here in the states, our government will continue to do what it pleases without consent.

So, God have mercy on the Syrian people. because They have been terrorized by our demons for two years, but the wrath of Satan is now upon them. The cost of my freedom is theirs, and so be it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Exactly!!! Plus,,,,it's been reported that Egypt is going to disclose during the Muslim Brothrhood trials that Obama approved the funding of terrorists and that is an act of treason. Oh they know what they're doing and realize they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. So imoa,,,,,, I think they understand that they have to start this war. Heck,,,it's better than impeachment!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
this is what i don't get, how are these people so sure it was Assad, and not the rebels? Why can't we have a transparent investigation before bombing, and invading another country?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Maybe the u.s are good guys

the U.S are as good to this world as Voldemort was to Hogwarts.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the NSA and gun control

to name a few

are you a fool?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

American citizens are good guys - it's just our gov't that's a nasty, sleazy, oozing mass of putrid entrails rotting in the hot dry sun - and the banksters and the corporations.

We're waiting for the chance of someone with a conscience to do the first act of salvation for us.......

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
this is what i don't get, how are these people so sure it was Assad, and not the rebels? Why can't we have a transparent investigation before bombing, and invading another country?

Because Israeli intelligence told them

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
of course it's their work. we don't even need evidence ! just think about it. the after chemical weapons were used US gov accused Assad's gov and their about to declare war against Syria without letting UN representatives express which side was guilty !!!

Obviously, when they do things that fast it means there's something wrong !

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
of course it's their work. we don't even need evidence ! just think about it. the day after chemical weapons were used US gov accused Assad's gov and they're about to declare war against Syria without letting UN representatives express which side was guilty !!!

Obviously, when they do things that fast it means there's something wrong !
edit on 8/28/1313 by Matey222 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/28/1313 by Matey222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I believe this is it?

Unfortunately, I don't speak Arabic.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It is reported that Chemical weapons have been used in a small town called Jobar just now.

It is reported by the Syrian Support Group on twitter.

It is in ABC News in Norway. I am not going to poste a link. No one reads Norwegian here anyways.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

American citizens are good guys - it's just our gov't that's a nasty, sleazy, oozing mass of putrid entrails rotting in the hot dry sun - and the banksters and the corporations.

We're waiting for the chance of someone with a conscience to do the first act of salvation for us.......

yeah i know of course its the government. i was in no way blaming the citizens for what is going on in the world. But I blame the citizens for doing nothing. Politicians dont have a conscience because they believe they are above us. Its not a politician who will save us its ourselves.
edit on 28-8-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

With all respect, but how credible is infowars as a source?

If you don't like one source, there are others for YOU to research and the data used by Infowars is available for independent research.

Infowars collect the information pieces and put them together, like the rest of us they are Human and mistakes can and will happen both in their interpretation of the data and the way they present it...but the information they present is generally available to independent researchers almost everywhere, if we're prepared to put the legwork and time in to finding and collating it ourselves.

So yes with reservations, Infowars is a credible source because simply, what they say can be fact checked by anyone with a mind to check.

Besides...the evidence available all over the net, not just the latest evidence, but from the last few years, together with using ones own common sense and discernment, shows beyond doubt that what is happening in Syria now, is a Western inspired conspiracy to find an excuse to engage in yet another tragic and desperately damaging Middle East war. Only this time, it's a 'Middle Eastern' war that has the very real and very horrific potential to escalate into a catastrophe for our entire planet and everything living on it.

It could well be the West is unknowingly engineering an ELE for our species.

So really, with the stakes being what they are, ANY source for ANY scrap of evidence is important...this isn't idle gossip we're talking about here, it could literally be the start of the end of all of us.

The terrorists carried out a Sarin gas attack in Syria, materials and manpower supplied and sponsored by Qatar.

They were discovered, and Obama went quiet about his red line being crossed.

NO airstrikes threatened against 'rebels' fo doing such a thing, but instead MORE arms, money and equipment is sent to the terrorists operating in Syria.

The Terrorists carried out another gas attack (try, try and try again eh Mr. Obama?), and again Obama's red line speech and gnashing of teeth and sabres a' rattling gets another airing...and again, materials and chemicals for manufacturing poison gas and crude delivery rockets are discovered in Terrorists tunnels (supplied this time by Saudi Arabia, instead of Qatar) and evidence is mounting this is yet again another foiled Western backed attempt to frame Assad...yet Obama is talking up his red line rhetoric, sabres being rattled yet again...see the pattern yet?

When it is proven for the second time the terrorists posing as rebels in Syria are responsible for another failed frame up attempt using the lives of innocent civilians, including children as pawns in this filthy consiracy...Obama and Cameron will probably send them more weapons and materials, and still pontificate about his red line when they try for number 3.

All the MSM report is that chemical weapons HAVE been used in Syria, the reporters shake their heads in disgust, yet they NEVER mention WHO actually manufactured and indeed used the weapons! They simply mention the weapons have been used, mention 'Syria' and then leave it to the viewer to infer that Assad used them, ignoring the last Sarin gas attack proven to be carried out by the terrorists.

The whole thing is ROTTEN to the core.

But it does prove to us that our leaders are either too dumb to tie their own shoe laces, or are so corrupt and evil that they callously take the lives of children to be used to drag our countries into another war, one that could turn into a war that could kill the majority of life on this planet.

It's possible that they could be both, either way it's very, very obvious what is happening...if you don't trust ANY sources, just use your own mind and work it out for yourself.

edit on 28-8-2013 by MysterX because: correction

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

-SAP-

So Obama's plan had been, spend years ignoring every provication from shooting unarmed civiians, shelling nieghboring countries, shooting down a Turkish plane etc. to have the rebels gas themselves and then launch a few cruise missle or air strikes?

Its the perfect plan!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The only evidence I accept is that neither side is innocent. Every party involved has dark motives. Proxy wars planned and executed by Western countries are the same as coward terrorist attacks executed by extremists. Only the methods are different. The outcome is always the same.

So-called evidence can be manipulated, especially on the Internet. I no longer trust anything that is surrounded by a veil of secrecy, no matter where it comes from.

If there is undeniable proof, show it to the world. No fuzzy powerpoint presentations please. We know where that has lead us in the past.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
The point is, US GOV has gone rouge, and is doing whatever it wants to take all attention,off benghazi, nsa, fast n furious, lies and various bullshnip.

9% approval rating, this is all out of desperation

I don't buy that this is anything new, or anything worse than what the USA (or other countries for that matter) have done in the past, and have been doing for a long, long time.

If anything, I would EXPECT more scandals now than ever before, because it is MUCH harder to cover things up with the internet nowadays.

Now, everything you do and say , which goes for politicians and government officials, is recorded and stored on the internet. It is MUCH harder to tell lies now, and get away with it.

Presidents, governors, politicians, and government and corporate officials have been involved in scandals, deception, lies, and engaging in war for profit for long before you or I were born. It is just more obvious now than ever before.

I saw a thread on ATS the other day, calling out war protestors.... saying "Where are all the protesters?" The point was, now that Obama is in office, and not Bush, the OP believed that liberals or whatever he wants to call them, democrats, whatever, they are less likely to call foul.

First of all, the MAJORITY of Americans are against intervention in Syria.

Secondly, where are the right wing SUPPORTERS of war. They defended bush back in the day, and said we needed to go into Iraq.....well where are they now? The situation is practically the same, so why are they so hard on Obama, and they weren't on Bush?

My point is, it is all relative. Republicans will always see things one sided, and so will Democrats. They will always be routing for their team...and most of them unfortunately believe that even though they are affiliated with a specific party, they are open minded and don't have tunnel vision. Nothing could be further from the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Any...proofs are potential fabrications... whether true or not

the sad thing is that right now---- 'world opinion' is on the American side, that the Assad forces did the evil deed...

the Arab League in Egypt has condemed the Assad regime and the constant accusations by Kerry & 0bama and VP dum-azz Bi-den are convincing all of NATO. all of the G-20, allof the EU... the only block that does not believe that the Syrian Army gassed that location in Damascus is the CIS including Russia
...but others may follow
even if the theat of QE money donations to that Nation's central bank from the USA Federal Reserve is threatened to dry up for not supporting the 0bama language of 'dark sentences- dark leadership'

see the USA is conducting a secret arm-twisting behind the curtain in the form of money supply cutoffs IF the nation does not get on-board in condeming Assad=+=Syria as the culprits (despite evidnce to the contrary)

If this first round blame is placed on Syrian complicity in the sarin gas killing hundreds of syrian citizens then rounds 2 & 3 or however many cruise missile bombings it takes will always rely on the false-flag initial gas attack being attributed to Assad forces.
.~ the precident has been set according to international law~...

this country has been good to me... but i no longer recognize the Federal System of leadership and branches-of-government that were once the model of checks-&-balances...

edit on 28-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ADD~reply to above post~

supermarket2012

on Hagmann & Hagmann radio show last night 9-12 PM eastern, they stated recent polls show Only 9 % of those surveyed support action against Syria --- where as over 73% of those living the 1963 Cuban missile crisis,supported the president JFK

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i think its just america and britain trying to police the world again and looking for any excuse for war, so we can pull out of aghanistan and begin another war in syria. remember wars are needed and always will be. wars make defence company's and contractors very rich. it makes money for the guy's building the planes, making the guns and bullets to making the 24 hour ration packs. there is always going to be an excuse for another war in the age of the military industrial complex. war makes people rich and keeps company's running and employees employed.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by snapperski

American oil companies, in the meantime, are “barely active” in Iraq, said Robin Mills of Dubai-based Manaar Energy Consulting. There’s Exxon Mobil, which is locked in a dispute with the Iraqi government and is looking to sell at least some of its stake in the giant West Qurna-1 oil field, with the state-owned PetroChina discussed as likely buyer. The other U.S. firm operating in Iraq is Occidental Petroleum Corp., Mills said, a company that has just a minority, non-operating stake in the Zubair oil field.

I love it when some people act like the only business that exist in this world are only American companies.

As Eastern, and Middle Eastern business's are raking in billions.

FYI

here's a Energy company that is deliberately keeping a low profile --- most likely because of the peoples names that control it 'Genie Energy'- -> "...Genie Energy. Major shareholders of Genie Energy – which also has interests in shale gas in the United States and shale oil in Israel – include Rupert Murdoch and Lord Jacob Rothschild...."

see: www.craigmurray.org.uk...

"Israel Grants Oil Rights in Syria to Murdoch and Rothschild"

...For Israel to seek to exploit mineral reserves in the occupied Golan Heights is plainly illegal in international law. Japan was succesfully sued by Singapore before the International Court of Justice for exploitation of Singapore’s oil resources during the second world war. The argument has been made in international law that an occupying power is entitled to opeate oil wells which were previously functioning and operated by the sovereign power, in whose position the occupying power now stands. But there is absolutely no disagreement in the authorities and case law that the drilling of new wells – let alone fracking – by an occupying power is illegal.

Israel tried to make the same move twenty years ago but was forced to back down after a strong reaction from the Syrian government, which gained diplomatic support from the United States. Israel is now seeking to take advantage of the weakened Syrian state; this move perhaps casts a new light on recent Israeli bombings in Syria.

In a rational world, the involvement of Rothschild and Murdoch in this international criminal activity would show them not to be fit and proper persons to hold major commercial interests elsewhere, and action would be taken. Naturally, nothing of the kind will happen.

there's lots of stuff going on behind the curtains of secrecy...

but back to developments in Syria ==> pda.itar-tass.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Thanks, most of it is known indeed.
I asked it because Alex Jones is publishing all this information on his site without being targeted by the US government, i would say he is an easy target if the government didn't want it published

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join