It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten-year-old girl charged with raping 4-year-old boy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ten-year-old girl charged with raping 4-year-old boy

Disclaimer I’m not sure where to go with this yet.

My first reaction is MSM want to cause ‘outrage’ so we as a whole become (incongruously) more accepting of consensual child sex a/o pedophilia. (And no I’m not suggesting this little girl is a pedophile).

Something doesn't sit right here. There's a twist I'm just not seeing.

The girl, identified only as "Ashley", was playing with a group of children from her housing complex in April when a neighbor reported an incident to the mother of the 4-year-old, KRIV-TV reports. Ashley was reportedly inappropriately touching the child.

Two months later Ashley was arrested and charged. She spent four days in the Harris County Juvenile Detention Centre.

I'll be the first one to take a harsh stand against pedophiles. But a 10 year old girl? This is a tough one.

According to Ashley's mum, the Houston Police sex crimes investigator denied her the right to sit in on a 45-minute interrogation that left her daughter in tears.

Something about that is wrong. It has to be. Doesn't it?

Houston Police are not commenting on the case due to the Ashley's age.

Wouldn't that indicate her parent should have been with her during the interrogation?

Ashley will face court in October on sexual assault charges. "I've never dealt with a child this young being accused of a crime," said Quanell X, who is working with Ashley's family. "In fact this was nothing more than inappropriate horseplay that has now lead to a child that is ten years old being charged with aggravated rape."

6 years difference. 10 years old and 4. 10 is a bit old (these days) to be playing 'doctor'. If it was 6 years and 4 I wouldn't question it was just 'play' - but 6 years difference? She didn’t ‘molest’ him? Or did she?

There's either a lot more here than what we see at face value or it’s as simple as some little kids playing doctor and someone blew it all out of proportion?

But why blow it all out of proportion? (I've a theory on that but I'm going to wait and read what you have to say before 'going there')...

peace
edit on 27-8-2013 by silo13 because: content

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The little girl loves math. And her mom. She's charged with rape - is what the reporter states though the article does not.

It's horrific hearing the case. The little 'criminal' was fingerprinted and put in a jumpsuit.

4 days in detention. Wow...

Her mother says 'it's possible' her child 'did do something wrong.' But she's 'still a child.'

The girl will be registered as a sec offender. So says the reporter.

peace

edit on 27-8-2013 by silo13 because: added content

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I would put money on a behaviour such as that being taught to her by someone older, therefore, something like this should spark an investigation into who exactly was teaching this girl these kinds of things.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Do you think that's why the mother wasn't allowed in the interview?
I'm trying to keep an open mind here all the way around.
That would make sense wouldn't it? Asking the girl what was 'going on' at home?
???

peace

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have to agree it seems to be upbringing.

Child criminal behaviour must come from somewhere....

You are right children play games and doctors and nurses and they know how to kiss, hold hands, maybe it got out of hand.

I mean how would a child even know how " to do it"? Is the question
edit on 27-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So she is accused of rape, what did she do to this young boy?
edit on 27-8-2013 by earthling42 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Child criminal behaviour must come from somewhere....

Criminal behavior ??

Come on people...let's not over do it. 10 year-old is still a child. "Inappropriately touching" isn't raping...and it's kids god damn it.

This could all be extremely innocent...and most likely is.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I would put money on a behaviour such as that being taught to her by someone older, therefore, something like this should spark an investigation into who exactly was teaching this girl these kinds of things.

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by boncho

Do you think that's why the mother wasn't allowed in the interview?
I'm trying to keep an open mind here all the way around.
That would make sense wouldn't it? Asking the girl what was 'going on' at home?
???

peace

Wow, that is a very good point! At first when I read what you had written I thought to myself 'that mother should be in the room with her, what if they are making the child say things she shouldn't be saying, maybe admitting to things she didn't do!' and then I see the reply from boncho and it does kind of sound like they were probably thinking the same thing!

-_- This poor girl. It's either a game gone wrong or she knew what she was doing and in all probability she has probably learnt it from past actions. My heart goes out to her

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
My first thought is does this child ( girl) have any developmental issues. Although 10, who's to know if she is mentally only developed to a 4-6 yr old. It's hard to be objective, as a mother of a 4yr old son myself.

Does rape seem a little extreme for a touch? Idk, the mother in me would be ropable, if this happened to my son. But the adult in me feels this is over the top. I do hope both children have the best possible outcome. It's sad, really sad.

The whole other angle a few have already taken is also plausable. A child's behaviour can be learnt from experience. If this is the case. Trying to look at a positive here. Maybe her getting caught is the best outcome ' for her' .

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
My first thought was that she was probably sexually abused. 10 seems a little old for the normal, I've got something different than you do, children's curiosity.

I sure hope, that instead of treating this child like a criminal, they actually get her the help she needs.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

could really see this occuring as; Children innocently play, parent finds out, parent crys rape, child confirms story because they where playing naked.

OR, Child is abused, mimics behavior.

Either one could of happened, the article is too vague to speculate much, all it says is during game of doctor child raped, and in appropriate touching.

I remember a girl when I was in 1st grade a older elementary school kid too, she would try to bully the boys into showing her theirs At the time I remember telling a teacher and them thinking it was hilarious. I would always dodge her, in hindsight she very well may have been a victim of sexual abuse...
edit on 27-8-2013 by benrl because: tired

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I hope she gets the parental guidance and counceling she needs so she learns what she did is wrong, its tough to say she didn't know any better, humans learn about themselves around that age and it can create tough times for them when they get confused about how to direct their sexual energy, they need to know the truth about there bodies, which parents aften don't do because they have the mantra that children should be blasse until their 18, which can also ruin a childs life. I dont believe this is pedophelia, it's a misguided untaught child curious and looking for an easy experience, as perverted as that is. She needs to learn personal responsibility.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
can a ten yr old understand her rights? I would assume any evidence gathered by questioning from these unbelievable idiots(police who put her in a jump suit)should not be admissible in court.
this should be dealt with by social services doctors education etc.
basically what they have done is ruin her life.
kids experiment and that's what she is a kid.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The inconsistency in these trials just show that there is an agenda been played out. I'm not going to pretend I know what exactly it is, but the inconstancy alone should be taken as blatant evidence of an agenda or a system that needs fixing.

I feel we're not been told the whole truth about this

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think 10yr old is pretty "mature" in this time.. and expose to sexuality is common now. So punishment is needed, but including judicial system is a bit too much i think.

I would not have any problem if it was a 5yr old girl and a 6 yr old buy or someone in similar age range... they will be curious at that age.

But 10yr old girl is definitely more mature and knows things. I have a 9 yr old niece, and she acts more mature and understands things, which i didn't know until i was 14yr old....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It is quite sad to see that there is an automatic conclusion that the girl herself must have been inappropriately touched, or that she was exposed to such explicit behaviour herself. I am also very saddened to see that society has degenerated to such lows where it makes a conclusion of guilt upon either party without hearing all the facts.

It is not known from the news report what infact happened.

This alleged rape was reported by a neighbor. What is her backstory, why was she watching young children to the point of the alleged rape, and did not intervene earlier if what the young girl was doing was so damming.

Lets lynch the parents, they have obviously done the wrong thing.

Perhaps the parents are to blame. Maybe they sheltered their child to the point where the girl truly did not know what she was doing was inappropriate. All children at some stage have had their curiosity raised, just because they are different.

I hoped common sense will prevail in this case, but by the sound of the news report, the young girl has already been tried and found guilty.

I feel really sorry for this girl. I feel that this is just a case of innocent child's play blown out of proportion by a nosey do-gooder.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why do people have such blinders to that just because a child is 10 that it is innocent? At age ten in my class was when the playing slowed down and the dominant group behaviour really kicked of. A 10 year old should know empathy and be able to constrain herself if her parents have not screwed everything up.
edit on 27-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Bingo. Early sexual behavior in children is a red flag that they were likely abused.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Bingo. Early sexual behavior in children is a red flag that they were likely abused.

Or that they were allowed to watch music videos by today's performers.
My wife and I certainly did not allow our children to watch music videos of even mainstream performers when they were younger, due to the content of them, and that was almost 16 years ago.

I can tell you, music video content has become increasingly worse over time.

Unfortunately you only have to look at Miley Cyrus's recent performance at VMA awards, what a role model for young girls.
edit on 27/8/13 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The girl, identified only as "Ashley", was playing with a group of children from her housing complex in April when a neighbor reported an incident to the mother of the 4-year-old, KRIV-TV reports. Ashley was reportedly inappropriately touching the child.

So she touched his wee wee.

Hardly rape.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join