It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to John Kerry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Kerry;

There can be no mistake that I have zero political affiliation with any party other than simply being a registered Democrat, which is simply because I never bothered to change it. In fact changing it would give some type of credence to the debauchery we call democracy.

I write this open letter to you Mr. Kerry in the hopes that someone somewhere will see to it that this reaches you in a timely manner. Not so you have an opportunity to do the right thing about Syria, but to do the right thing for your soul! I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night so I know full well you are only “doing your job” when you got up to the pulpit today and stated in the strongest terms possible that:

“Anyone who can claim that an attack of this staggering scale could be contrived or fabricated needs to check their conscience and their own moral compass,”

What a dumb talking monkey if I ever saw one. I'm checking my moral compass Mr. Kerry and I can sleep just fine at night. But you sir, if ever there was a comment that should guarantee someone a straight flight to Hell, that was it sir. I hope you have a delightful time with your good friend in the bowels of all things evil.

We were lied into the Iraq war, that we are certain. We were lied to about the reasons to invade Libya and that we are certain. You are now making up facts to justify another war of aggression and “we the people” are sick of it and sick of people like you. Your stench extends through the corners of this great nation we call America. You and your rabid political thugs, Obama included, can stick your wars where the sun doesn't shine.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the man will be good rewarded for his acts
and end as general powell

lets vote for the best lyer award

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Okay now grow a pair and send it to his office instead of on an internet forum.

Let him know your displeasure with his public service, otherwise its just wasted bandwidth on ATS.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

100% agreed.

Posting here will enact no such change in policy.

But if you need to vent. By all means.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wait for it:

Wait for it:

Wait for it:

Kerry was 'against war' before he was 'for war'.

Kerry has a bad case of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

WOULD IT NOT BE AMAZING TO JUST COPY THIS AND PRINT IT OFF AND SEND IT TO HIS OFFICE? EVERYBODY THAT HAS BALLS TO DO IT SHOULD DO IT! TALK IS CHEAP! I PRINTED MINE AND I AM IN THE SEARCH OF HIS OFFICE ADDRESS AS I TYPE!! LETS DO SOMETHING DAMNIT! DO SOMETHING!!!!!

top topics

join