It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did God sell his soul to Satan?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It must have been quite a blow to God’s ego when Satan bested him and gained dominion over a third of God’s angels. He also lost dominion over the earth and all it produced. Including mankind which is why God places Satan in Eden at Satan’s request.

God has sold his own soul to Satan because of the evils that Satan had moved him to do. God had been moved to destroy without just cause. A huge sin.

Job 2; 3 although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.”

Although not in Genesis, this quote is applicable to this situation. The same conditions caused God to destroy Jesus by his immoral sacrifice. God belonged to Satan and hell from that moment on. Only through me is applicable to Satan who now stands between our souls and God.

If Jesus is to rule the earth as scriptures say, he must best Satan just as we all must if we are to do as Jesus said and follow him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

In Esoteric terms, Jesus is an archetype of all of us regardless of gender. That is why Jesus says, only through me. Jesus a true man without divinity. The son of a man and a woman. Not the son of a God. God only breeds true and he would not insult Joseph by coveting his woman.

Remember that these are all fictitious characters in a myth that we hold within consciousness.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you want to reduce evil in the world then you must confront your Satan within you, master him as archetypal Jesus did, and free the God within you. That is how you are to follow Jesus. Moses shows how Satan is mastered in that second link.

Back to analysing the myth.

God no longer has free will and that is why evil is as prevalent as it is. Satan rules and not enough of us are confronting him or her within ourselves.

I think God sold his soul to Satan at this point in time. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Jesus was needlessly chosen even before man could sin. You will know that there was no need to demand his son as a barbaric sacrifice because God could have found many moral ways to do it instead of an immoral barbaric sacrifice. The above quote is when God chose to do evil over good, after being moved by Satan.

I think that Romans 8:29 is when Satan gained power over God and forced God to give him/Satan freedom of his person and dominion over the earth and mankind?

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If there's anything to that religion bull dump, then the Great Deceiver has convinced you all he's god for the last 2000 years.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

He lost it in a poker game.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This thread is in my top list of most non logical and intelligently deficient threads that adds to absolutely nothing and complete non sense.
edit on 25-8-2013 by papazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

It must have been quite a blow to God’s ego when Satan bested him and gained dominion over a third of God’s angels. He also lost dominion over the earth and all it produced. Including mankind which is why God places Satan in Eden at Satan’s request.

Why would it be a blow to God's ego when he knew it would happen?

God has sold his own soul to Satan because of the evils that Satan had moved him to do. God had been moved to destroy without just cause. A huge sin.

Job 2; 3 although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.”

Basically you take one verse completely out of context and someone is supposed to buy the rest of what you say?

Here is the actual verse.

Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Job 2:4 "Skin for skin!" Satan replied. "A man will give all he has for his own life.

Job 2:5 But now stretch out your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse you to your face."

Job 2:6 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life."

Which goes back to ....

Job 1:8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

Job 1:9 "Does Job fear God for nothing?" Satan replied.

Job 1:10 "Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land.

Job 1:11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face."

Job 1:12 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger." Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Job 1:22 In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.
Basically it's a story of victory over Satan. How in the world did you try to twist it into Satan ruling over God?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hushabye
If there's anything to that religion bull dump, then the Great Deceiver has convinced you all he's god for the last 2000 years.

Can/t argue that.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
This thread is in my top list of most non logical and intelligently deficient threads that adds to absolutely nothing and complete non sense.
edit on 25-8-2013 by papazen because: (no reason given)

You forget how hard it is to speak intelligently about mythical constructs.

Go ahead. Say something intelligent about Thor or Odin.

SEE.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Why would it be a blow to God's ego when he knew it would happen?

Basically you take one verse completely out of context and someone is supposed to buy the rest of what you say?

Here is the actual verse.

Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Job 2:4 "Skin for skin!" Satan replied. "A man will give all he has for his own life.

Job 2:5 But now stretch out your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse you to your face."

Job 2:6 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life."

Which goes back to ....

Job 1:8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

Job 1:9 "Does Job fear God for nothing?" Satan replied.

Job 1:10 "Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land.

Job 1:11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face."

Job 1:12 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger." Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.

Job 1:22 In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.
Basically it's a story of victory over Satan. How in the world did you try to twist it into Satan ruling over God?

Adding to the quote does not change what it says. Read the words as written.

Who moved who to do evil?

Who was in charge when God says he was moved by Satan?

How in the world do you see God in charge?

If he was then the murders of that story are on his head. Right?

Regards
DL
edit on 26-8-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

- please quit these useless threads
..posing childish questions
as if your greatest Glee was to stupidify things you ve no Idea of.

Educate yourself, first ;
before you spew nonsense like this.
- you re but making a total Fool out of yoursélf
..not of God.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

..not of God.

Can't deny God's evilness I see.

Can't refute, get ignorant. Typical Christian way.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

..not of God.

Can't deny God's evilness I see.

Can't refute, get ignorant. Typical Christian way.

Regards
DL

*grin*

"Gods evilness"...?

..you are too pathetic for words, Sir.

and have No Clue about what is Love, whatsoever.

Love is between 2 persons
2 persons who have free Will

[ hereby per definition disqualifying all the chakra workers, who work but to obtain the selfwilled I Awareness]

yet
you have No Idea what means Free Will
...neither you do have a Clue what means The Other

..and therefore you do Not Know What Is Love.
- but perhaps only selfgratifying *cough* 'bliss'

so please -
get your dirty hands of topics, too holy for you
and stop pathetically trying to Smear them.

Go find who is your Master , really
- and then come back and tell us how he deceived you.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Read Mark 4 if you want to know what "Earth" this is talking about.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Adding to the quote does not change what it says. Read the words as written.

Actually it does since adding the rest adds context which yours sorely lacked.

Who moved who to do evil?

Where was evil done? Who did it? This is why your removing all context is important to see how you want to twist things.

Who was in charge when God says he was moved by Satan?

God. Since if you actually looked at the context Satan made a request, which God did not even fulfill. God allowed Satan to tempt Job from God, and gave Satan strict limitations which Satan had to follow.

How in the world do you see God in charge?

How do you not? Satan made a request. God answered the request ALLOWING Satan certain things. If I ask for the week off from work, and my manager says I can take 2 days, am I suddenly in charge?

If he was then the murders of that story are on his head. Right?

No more so than any other murder God allows. It's called free will. If I murder someone tomorrow that murder is still on me, just like the murders Satan comitted are on Satan. You should also stop thinking of death in a human context if you are going to attempt to put yourself in "God's shoes".

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

"The Devil and God are raging inside me."

I remember the thrill and amazement I felt the first time I read Manly P. Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages", where he explained the Greco-Roman mythological figures as allegorical mental/psychological constructs. I was awe-struck and blown away.

Mental and physiological archetypes are often times esoterically layered under the outer meaning of many belief systems. The "priesthood" has had an excellent grasp on the human psyche for millennia.

"Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

Personally, I still have not been able to determine exactly when Satan had his Fall. Was it before the Garden of Eden? Was it as a result of Eden? Will it be in the future? The reason I don't know is because in the Book of Job, Satan had free travel between Heaven and Earth, and even made bets with God against Job. Poor Job, caught in the middle of a bet

May Peace be upon you Greates I Am

edit on 8/27/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Personally, I still have not been able to determine exactly when Satan had his Fall. Was it before the Garden of Eden?

Before the garden of Eden. Genesis 2 it tells you he created man before he planted the garden of Eden. It was during that period satan fell. The Lord put the Human on a pedestal and it caused Heilel to be jealous. The sin that made him fall was pride, that was then he devised his plan to destroy what the Lord loved most.

Prophet Isaiah goes into this in Isaiah 14.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

I remember the thrill and amazement I felt the first time I read Manly P. Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages", where he explained the Greco-Roman mythological figures as allegorical mental/psychological constructs. I was awe-struck and blown away.

Mental and physiological archetypes are often times esoterically layered under the outer meaning of many belief systems. The "priesthood" has had an excellent grasp on the human psyche for millennia.

"Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

Personally, I still have not been able to determine exactly when Satan had his Fall. Was it before the Garden of Eden? Was it as a result of Eden? Will it be in the future? The reason I don't know is because in the Book of Job, Satan had free travel between Heaven and Earth, and even made bets with God against Job. Poor Job, caught in the middle of a bet

The fall of satan happened between Gen1 and Gen 2.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

How do you know that Father did not place the thought into Satan to turn away for a purpose?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Not Satan, but Lucifer. Lucifer is a double agent being used to test/tempt people by The Leader of The Heavenly Hosts (who some call "Heavenly Father", "Yahweh", "Anu", or "God"). Lucifer was taken from the forces of darkness and manipulated by The Heavenly Hosts (Annunaki/Elohim). In older religions he was called "Marduk" or "Murugan".

In the oldest Monotheistic religion of Zoroastrianism, The Dark Ruler (who some would call "Satan" today) created "Lucifer" when The God of Light was criticizing him for always destroying and challenging him to create. This is when he created the Peacock Angel "Lucifer" also called "Murugan" , "Marduk", or "Melek Taus".

This is why Lucifer talks about "light from darkness" and other such concepts.

Of course most completely confuse Lucifer with "Satan" and this is one of the biggest deceptions.

Jesus, Lucifer, Michael, Yahweh, Asherah (Mother of Heaven) - even though there is a lot of "infighting" (especially concerning "Lucifer") they are all connected - when you look at the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Lucifer is a double agent being used to test/tempt people by The Leader of The Heavenly Hosts (who some call "Heavenly Father", "Yahweh", "Anu", or "God").

Correct. Father has him in play for a reason. Before he was the bad man, he was apart of above, his task was to temp, he was an arc. That task is not needed for one above to do it, because he does it below.

Lucifer was taken from the forces of darkness and manipulated by The Heavenly Hosts (Annunaki/Elohim).

There is no need for manipulation, but I will not go further, as this is privileged.

Jesus, Lucifer, Michael, Yahweh, Asherah (Mother of Heaven) - even though there is a lot of "infighting" (especially concerning "Lucifer") they are all connected - when you look at the bigger picture.

Yes, correct. They are all there for a purpose and if looked at from a zoomed out perspective, you will see it run full circle and it all makes sense.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

It is quite hard to know when God will stop rewarding Satan for his purported evil deeds. That somehow draw rewards from God. Hmm.

Regards
DL

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join