It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Cameron and Obama move west closer to intervention,Have concluded Assad Behind Attack.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Syria: Cameron and Obama move west closer to intervention,Have concluded. that the regime of Bashar al-Assad was almost certainly responsible for the assault that is believed to have killed as many as 1,400 people in Damascus in the middle of last week.

Syria: Cameron and Obama move west closer to intervention

That was fast of an Conclusion!

Even has the UN Weapon have being granted access America's government propaganda agaisnt Syria is starting to fail part hunch the quick calls to intervene there Saudi masters are demanding it. But such an intervention could start an regional war with all of the middle east countries and the fall of the American dollar.

In a phone call that lasted 40 minutes, the two leaders are understood to have concluded that the regime of Bashar al-Assad was almost certainly responsible for the assault that is believed to have killed as many as 1,400 people in Damascus in the middle of last week. Cameron was speaking from his holiday in Cornwall. The prime minister and US president said time was running out for Assad to allow UN weapons inspectors into the areas where the attack took place.

The GOC imperialists have even placed an supposed timer for the Syrian Government really a timer for the Syrian Government why such in Rush Obama and David Cameron are they both worried about something? as the proxy war isn't following along in there favor.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem Had stated will provide the UN team with access to the site of the recent alleged chemical attack in the country. This comes after few hours of Mainstream Mews News Outlets attacking the Syrian Government for not letting UN team with access to the site of the recent alleged chemical attack of last week attack.

Syria will let UN inspectors probe chemical attack: FM

If you haven't being on twitter this is what your missing out.
On twitter Former AmbassadorRice blasted the Syrian Government aggressively without looking over the recent news.The Following tweets.

What is Bashar al Assad hiding? The world is demanding an independent investigation of Wednesday’s apparent CW attack. Immediately.

Otherwise, we’ll all conclude that Assad is guilty and lying-again.

Tough words for an Ambassador whom has never condemned any terrorist attacks by the Free Syrian Army in Syria, with the claims by the British guardian that Cameron and Obama are moving closer to an intervention so soon after Libya's intervention failed to provide stability and security, Egypt is in chaos.

While Tunisia is ruled by the Islamists, at the same time foreignpolicy meg reported last weekl it wasn't Syrian Government that blocked the UN team access but the UN itself.

"It's an active war zone in Damascus," said Kennedy, who has gained extensive experience managing U.N. humanitarian operations in the world's deadliest trouble spots over the past 20 years. "I was there a few months ago: you hear every day impacts, shells, there might be 10 in a day, you might hear 80 in a day. You can see airstrikes, you can see artillery. You get shot at, I was only there for 3 and ½ days as a visitor and my car was shot, we were shot at twice," including once by an unidentified sniper.

It makes Ambassador Rice statement on twitter look childish and foolish and recently not that of an grown adult when he or she is beaten at a game of chess.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A source in Damascus has told he lives in the area where the alleged chem attack occurred he has stated he doesn't remember nor hasn't seen any SAA forces movements in the alleged area of the attack. The SAA forces weren't there at the time of the supposed attack.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
A source in Damascus has told he lives in the area where the alleged chem attack occurred he has stated he doesn't remember nor hasn't seen any SAA forces movements in the alleged area of the attack. The SAA forces weren't there at the time of the supposed attack.

Being reported on RT news that the Syrian army has discovered a 'rebel' chemical weapons factory on the outskirts of Damascus, complete with empty shells and rockets waiting to be filled with poison gas.

Strike two for the terrorists and the 2nd time the so-called rebels have crossed Mr. Obama's 'red-line' for chemical weapons.

Strange that when he accuses Syrian regulars of using chemical weapons it's 'a red line' that can only mean war...when the terrorists they are arming and equipping get caught preparing chemical weapons, Obama sends them more arms and supplies...i'm not going to even bother mentioning Israel and White Phosphorous unloaded on the civilians in Gaza not too long ago...except to say that the red line sound bite wasn't much in evidence then either.

Is there anyone falling for this amateur hour crap any more?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Thanks to McCain's Syria trip and Libya aftermath as its still in Chaos no one is buying it unless your an paid Free Syrian Army Sock Puppet then thats a different story.

Give it a few days the talks of intervention will probably die down.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think I liked it better with Clinton. Scandals with stains on a blue dress led to Monica Missiles into empty tents in the desert. The Aspirin factory in Khartoum wasn't cool but what this could become is so much worse it's like a quaint trip back down memory lane to think of what we so recently considered big action and distraction.

I swear, after this, they'll figure it'll take a nuke to properly distract people when it's called for. My thoughts go out to the civilians in Syria. Most of whom didn't ask for either side's fighting over top their heads.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Being reported on RT news that the Syrian army has discovered a 'rebel' chemical weapons factory on the outskirts of Damascus, complete with empty shells and rockets waiting to be filled with poison gas.

Strike two for the terrorists and the 2nd time the so-called rebels have crossed Mr. Obama's 'red-line' for chemical weapons.

Strange that when he accuses Syrian regulars of using chemical weapons it's 'a red line' that can only mean war...when the terrorists they are arming and equipping get caught preparing chemical weapons, Obama sends them more arms and supplies...i'm not going to even bother mentioning Israel and White Phosphorous unloaded on the civilians in Gaza not too long ago...except to say that the red line sound bite wasn't much in evidence then either.

*is RT a trustworthy news source? or is it the Putin network?
*how hard would it be to plant some stuff in a cave with some other stuff and, hey, presto, lookee here what we found. (German Army, Polish border, 1939...)
what better way to reduce the heat than redirect it ("they're doing it too!")
thing is, who were the victims? loyalists? no.
there are some very sneaky, clever people over there. they aren't going to just sit around and be hounded out of office.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Thats quite weak response of a post.

*is RT a trustworthy news source? or is it the Putin network?

Is Qatar regime state aljazeera a trustworthy news source? is CNN trustworthy news source? if you believe that our Mainstream News outlets are anywhere near trustworthy it seems your still sleeping haven't you even woke up yet?

Since your still at sleep come here when your woke up away from the war propaganda.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

How is that a weak response?
It is well known that RT is a state controlled news outlet that will twist facts to suit Russia's agenda.
List of journalists killed in Russia.
Commitee to protect journalists
Journalist killed in Russia

Human Rights Watch

Russian authorities should conduct a sufficiently thorough investigation to identify the killers of a prominent Dagestani journalist and hold them to account.

Akhmednabi Akhmednabiev, who died of multiple gunshot wounds on July 9, 2013, was deputy chief editor of a leading independent weekly in Dagestan, Novoe Delo (New Action). He was also a regular contributor to the Caucasian Knot online portal and other media outlets. Akhmednabiev is the second journalist covering counterinsurgency issues murdered in less than two years in Dagestan.

“For many years Akhmednabiev courageously reported on abuses and lawlessness in Dagestan, Russia’s most intense hot spot,” said Tanya Lokshina, Russia program director at Human Rights Watch. “His brazen murder cannot but relate to his work in journalism.”

It would seem to me that the only journalists in Russia that can speak freely are those who speak for Putin. Anyone else needs to watch their back if they even dare to speak the truth.

Oh, and just out of curiosity why are so many people wiling to accept what Syria's state news service tells them?
Do you think Assad would allow his own news agency speak anything close to the truth when he won't allow journalists or the UN to move freely into areas hit by recent chemical attacks?

I agree with Wrabbit. I liked Clinton quite a bit. He could charm the pants off a mannequin.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Ah yes the Human Rights Watch
and always blame Russia finger point Russia as the evil villains huh? from amnesty and Wikipedia they are such great sources of information. If you cant see there agenda then i feel sorry for you.

I agree with Wrabbit. I liked Clinton quite a bit. He could charm the pants off a mannequin.

I assume you preferred his little war in Kosovo agaisnt the Christians to then.

It would seem to me that the only journalists in Russia that can speak freely are those who speak for Putin. Anyone else needs to watch their back if they even dare to speak the truth.

Oh, and just out of curiosity why are so many people wiling to accept what Syria's state news service tells them?

Oh then i guess you would also trust al jazeera and al arabiya which are also an regime state just like Turkey whom has being arresting Journalists.

Which both there state news outlets have being defending friendly Islamist rebels for two years.

Sterling: Turkey is world’s biggest prison for journalists

Don't your luck with that propaganda on me. I am still impressed people like you believe everything your government says.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Russia's dark history is pretty well documented, but i suppose since it isn't some anti-america rant then it just doesn't matter much.

Every President has at least one bad war to deal with, but for me Clinton is still the most charming.

No i don't really trust Al-jazeera, and i was aware of Turkey's record with journalists. However since neither of those deal with RT being less then credible why would i bring it up?

Look like the PM of Canada agrees as well....how nice that you left that out.
Guess we should ignore it since it doesn't fit into your rantings tho?
BBC

Mr Cameron also spoke to Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper who was in agreement that "the international community must respond appropriately", Downing Street said.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

Russia's dark history is pretty well documented, but i suppose since it isn't some anti-america rant then it just doesn't matter much.

Every President has at least one bad war to deal with, but for me Clinton is still the most charming.

No i don't really trust Al-jazeera, and i was aware of Turkey's record with journalists. However since neither of those deal with RT being less then credible why would i bring it up?

Look like the PM of Canada agrees as well....how nice that you left that out.
Guess we should ignore it since it doesn't fit into your rantings tho?
BBC

Mr Cameron also spoke to Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper who was in agreement that "the international community must respond appropriately", Downing Street said.

It seems you remind me of those Pro Rebel Supporters whom today have being on the defensive.

No i don't really trust Al-jazeera,

Of course you dont do i believe you on that? since you claimed RussiaToday is Putin's news network i dont trust you on that part.

However since neither of those deal with RT being less then credible why would i bring it up?

Thank you for proving my point So according to you RussiaToday is more less then credible then CNN,FOX, AJ, And Saudi Arabia state regime

Look like the PM of Canada agrees as well....how nice that you left that out. Guess we should ignore it since it doesn't fit into your rantings tho?

My rantings?
Harper is an Lap Dog he knows he wont do anything unless ordered by Obama. But its clear your being defensive on the rebels. Whom arent moderates.

If you dont understand what a Blowback why did you reply at all do you have an agenda against me? i have being following the failed Arab spring since it started.
I can just see how well the Libyan intervention went well for the Libyan people, thanks to the Iraqi war people are bit wiser now.

Sorry to say this but your copying and pasting Human Right Watch agenda driven organizations propaganda isn't working anymore.

Since your agaisnt Russia and Putin is this because they have snowden?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I remember how fast the US & UK declared OBL responsible for 9/11. Funny since they never saw it coming

Obama should just have the NSA call up Al Nursa on Skype just to verify it wasn't them

If Assad did use chemical weapons why did he do it against civilains? What was the point? That baffles me. I mean its usually Al Qaeda who kill civilians, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

You should know RT isn't the outlet reporting that. It all started with the Syrian govt & every news outlet picked it up. And that's how news works people.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Assad didn't see whose currently? the Free Syrian Army fighters and have you noticed how now the news if possible for the intervention in Syria all the fighting by the FSA/ISIS seems to have stopped?

Quite scripted if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Everyone needs to stay out of Syria, No matter what side we help it will not end well for the people of Syria.
If the rebels take control we will most likely get another Libya or Assad will use all of his chemical weapons on his own country just to spit in the eye of the world.
edit on 24-8-2013 by thesaneone because: oops wrong country

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

If the rebels take control we'll most likely have another Egypt? What? That makes no sense. Now if you said another Libya, hell even Iraq, I would agree with you.

If the west invades will Assad actually chemical weapons to spit in the eye of the world? Interesting thought.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Scripted and well planned. It's getting harder and harder to fall for such BS. The Iraq war was a turning point for many of us.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

My bad fixed it thanks for the heads up.

As the chemical attacking his own country I think it is on his mind, he is a sick man. (so we have been told)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Personally.. I think a rogue general or whatever was preparing to defect.
the rebels told him, to stay at his post appear loyal and when the time was right he could hang Assad (theoretically)
Well, the time is right. he commanded his men to fire the salvo's at the village then defects.

This is the only reasonable explanation I have for this.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I think I'm going to watch The Sum of All Fears again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join